Climate scientist Dr. Roy Spencer lays the smack to '2014 warmest year ever' nonsense

Hey....how 'bout the president last night ending his SOTU address with what he does best........lying about everything, but in this care, the parts on climate change were especially bald faced!!!

What a line of shit..............:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

I suspect that anything that comes out of his mouths is a lie to you. Right, racist skooter?

Hey....how 'bout the president last night ending his SOTU address with what he does best........lying about everything, but in this care, the parts on climate change were especially bald faced!!!

I suspect that anything that comes out of his mouths is a lie to you. Right, racist skooter?
mouths? Yep, now that I believe, he does talk out of both sides. haahhaahahahahaha

Obama's speech:

free stuff

free stuff

me, me

Free stuff,

me, me

love the Muslims

free stuff

global warming

free stuff

I'm sure that is exactly what you heard. The only problem with that, is that it was the voices in your head you heard instead of our president's great speech.

You have Moon Bat ears so you heard that if we just give communism one more chance it will work this time.

Wrong again. When did the right wing start thinking they could make something true just by saying it?

Crocs has been here since the dinos dumb duck zeke and birds are relatives of the dinos so define dinosaur ?
l he has his pet Rex he takes out for walks.
Ignorance is bliss is it not? God damn your fucking stupid No
wonder why you have blind faith in man made climate change, your ignorance of science, history and technology blows my mind away

Of all the reptiles alive today, crocodiles and alligators may be the least changed from their prehistoric ancestors of the late Cretaceousperiod, over 65 million years ago

Prehistoric Crocodiles and Crocodile Evolution

Last edited:
So could "Global warming" also be influenced by wind farms disrupting wind flows?

YES!

In fact it does increase temperature in the micro-climate areas around them. Get enough of them like are in the mountains outside of Laramie Wy. and you get at 2.3 deg C increase in temp because it slows the wind down and disrupts the natural flow. This disruption has caused drought conditions all over the area while ares not disrupted just 50 miles away have had no such change.

So could "Global warming" also be influenced by wind farms disrupting wind flows?

YES!

In fact it does increase temperature in the micro-climate areas around them. Get enough of them like are in the mountains outside of Laramie Wy. and you get at 2.3 deg C increase in temp because it slows the wind down and disrupts the natural flow. This disruption has caused drought conditions all over the area while ares not disrupted just 50 miles away have had no such change.

Got a link to a peer reviewed paper on this issue?

first.., stupid fucktard, define dinosaurs

You one crazy stupid mother fucker aren't you. ODS is exceptionally strong in you.
Define dinosaurs? What the fuck are you talking about?

How about T Rex. Did man take T Rex out for his evening walk so that the T Rex didn't shit big piles of wildman all over the cave? That's all I want to know. You got an answer or not asshole?
<><><><><><><><><>
define dinosaurs ?? why not ? Mastodons and Woolly Mammoths, Saber Toothed Cats and some of your ancestors, some specie of monkeys were considered "dinosaurs", and for your pea sized brain, or is it a mustards seed size ?

YES !! humans walked among Dinosaurs !!

did GOD create T-Rex ?

first.., stupid fucktard, define dinosaurs

You one crazy stupid mother fucker aren't you. ODS is exceptionally strong in you.
Define dinosaurs? What the fuck are you talking about?

How about T Rex. Did man take T Rex out for his evening walk so that the T Rex didn't shit big piles of wildman all over the cave? That's all I want to know. You got an answer or not asshole?
<><><><><><><><><>
define dinosaurs ?? why not ? Mastodons and Woolly Mammoths, Saber Toothed Cats and some of your ancestors, some specie of monkeys were considered "dinosaurs", and for your pea sized brain, or is it a mustards seed size ?

YES !! humans walked among Dinosaurs !!

did GOD create T-Rex ?

Well that depends; were dinosaurs a function of the universe?

I suspect that anything that comes out of his mouths is a lie ... .

Well that makes sense, given the empirical data regarding relativism... but the rejection of objectivity; which is essential to discerning truth, requires the potential for a truth to be expressed by the brown clown to be virtually non-existent.

I suspect that anything that comes out of his mouths is a lie ... .

Well that makes sense, given the empirical data regarding relativism... but the rejection of objectivity; which is essential to discerning truth, requires the potential for a truth to be expressed by the brown clown to be virtually non-existent.

Misquoting is unethical and disingenuous in the extreme. But I suppose that's all you deniers have going for you, right? For the record what I said was this:

"I suspect that anything that comes out of his mouth(s) (sic) is a lie to you. Right, racist skooter?

Yo Orangeman.........those crickets are getting loud as hell over in that other thread. A damn symphony right about now.

ghey

Dr. Roy Spencer states that GHGs do have an effect, he just thinks it is minor. He is among a very small minority of scientists that think that. He is also a creationist. That does lead to some doubts concerning his logical abilities.

Dr. Roy Spencer states that GHGs do have an effect, he just thinks it is minor. He is among a very small minority of scientists that think that. He is also a creationist. That does lead to some doubts concerning his logical abilities.
because you can prove evolution right? I'm ready when you are.

because you can prove evolution right? I'm ready when you are.

OMG! Thanks for proving my point!!!

Says the moron who thinks that COOK et al is worth more than toilet paper..

Forum List

Back