Climate scientist Dr. Roy Spencer lays the smack to '2014 warmest year ever' nonsense

Dr. Roy Spencer states that GHGs do have an effect, he just thinks it is minor. He is among a very small minority of scientists that think that. He is also a creationist. That does lead to some doubts concerning his logical abilities.
because you can prove evolution right? I'm ready when you are.

OMG! Thanks for proving my point!!!
so how did the universe start?

What does the origin of the universe have to do with the origin of species on this planet? Come back when you get a clue and we'll talk further (in another thread since it is irrelevant to this one).

Dr. Roy Spencer states that GHGs do have an effect, he just thinks it is minor. He is among a very small minority of scientists that think that. He is also a creationist. That does lead to some doubts concerning his logical abilities.

What does the origin of the universe have to do with the origin of species on this planet? Come back when you get a clue and we'll talk further (in another thread since it is irrelevant to this one).

And thus proving that the far left does not understand anything related to science..

And thus proving that the far left does not understand anything related to science..

Considering the fact that I'm the only scientist here, I call you on your bullshit.

Considering the fact that I'm the only scientist here, I call you on your bullshit.

Oh my the far left and the lies that they will tell..

At the end of the day, it really doesn't matter who or what is causing the planet to warm. The planet sure as hell doesn't give a shit about us. While humans have an incredible capacity to plan for events in our near future, we have a really hard time planning for anything not within our lifespan.

Instead of bickering about what is causing our planet to warm, how about we concentrate on ways in which our cities and country can adapt to a warmer planet.

right?

Oh my the far left and the lies that they will tell..
right?

really, you're going with that eh? And you claim to be a scientist? You should turn in your degree!!!

At the end of the day, it really doesn't matter who or what is causing the planet to warm. The planet sure as hell doesn't give a shit about us. While humans have an incredible capacity to plan for events in our near future, we have a really hard time planning for anything not within our lifespan.

Instead of bickering about what is causing our planet to warm, how about we concentrate on ways in which our cities and country can adapt to a warmer planet.
at the end of the day it does matter. you should really understand the actual issue.

really, you're going with that eh? And you claim to be a scientist? You should turn in your degree!!!

Nice dodge. I take it by your omission that you are admitting to not having the capacity to answer my question. No surprises here.

Nice dodge. I take it by your omission that you are admitting to not having the capacity to answer my question. No surprises here.
Nice dodge? I asked about the universe. Why don't you start this off by answering my question first?

Nice dodge? I asked about the universe. Why don't you start this off by answering my question first?

As soon as you answer my question by explaining what the origin of the universe has to do with the biological theory of evolution.

As soon as you answer my question by explaining what the origin of the universe has to do with the biological theory of evolution.
that wasn't the original question you arse. You answer the original question I asked, a question isn't an answer.

that wasn't the original question you arse. You answer the original question I asked, a question isn't an answer.

Your original question was "you can prove evolution, right"?

To which I responded "OMG. Thanks for proving my point." If you don't understand that response, you need to re-read the earlier posts.

Then you asked "so how did the universe start?" And my response questioning what the fuck the origin of the universe has to do with the biological theory of evolution still stands as you have failed answer that question. You really should learn how to discuss these things in a reasonable fashion. A few college courses on these subjects might help, if you are up to it.

Moreover, this is not the thread in which to have these discussions, since they are irrelevant to the OP.

To which I responded "OMG. Thanks for proving my point." If you don't understand that response, you need to re-read the earlier posts.

Then you asked "so how did the universe start?" And my response questioning what the fuck the origin of the universe has to do with the biological theory of evolution still stands as you have failed answer that question. You really should learn how to discuss these things in a reasonable fashion. A few college courses on these subjects might help, if you are up to it.

Moreover, this is not the thread in which to have these discussions, since they are irrelevant to the OP.
and again, you should go learn what evolution is. LOL If you're going to discuss it, at least know what it is.

and again, you should go learn what evolution is. LOL If you're going to discuss it, at least know what it is.

I studied anthropology for four years before I switched majors to geology. I am publish in the Journal of Invertebrate paleontology, and have 20 years of field experience. What have you done in the field? Anything at all? And you have still not answered my question, which indicates that you don't know much of anything about it. Otherwise you would not be avoiding the question.

I studied anthropology for four years before I switched majors to geology. I am publish in the Journal of Invertebrate paleontology, and have 20 years of field experience. What have you done in the field? Anything at all? And you have still not answered my question, which indicates that you don't know much of anything about it. Otherwise you would not be avoiding the question.
you don't get to tell me...answer my question.. when you haven't answered the original question. So complete the answer or get jack from me, kapeesh!!! We'll all know you have no idea what evolution is about.

you don't get to tell me...answer my question.. when you haven't answered the original question. So complete the answer or get jack from me, kapeesh!!! We'll all know you have no idea what evolution is about.

When you explain what the origin of the universe has to do with the biological theory of evolution, we can begin our discussion. I insist that it start here because you apparently believe there is a link. So I want to read what you believe is this apparent link. If you don't believe there is a link, why did you bring it up? Secondly, and this is really the more important issue, this moving of the goalpost to evolution from the OP has nothing to do with this thread, and so you should start another thread if you want to discuss this issue.

When you explain what the origin of the universe has to do with the biological theory of evolution, we can begin our discussion. I insist that it start here because you apparently believe there is a link. So I want to read what you believe is this apparent link. If you don't believe there is a link, why did you bring it up?
do you know that there was an origin of the universe?

When you explain what the origin of the universe has to do with the biological theory of evolution, we can begin our discussion. I insist that it start here because you apparently believe there is a link. So I want to read what you believe is this apparent link. If you don't believe there is a link, why did you bring it up?
do you know that there was an origin of the universe?

It had to start somewhere, so I suspect it started at the beginning. :)

Do you understand the laws of thermodynamics?

Forum List

Back