Climategate, AP Not Impressed

What do you think the odds would be of Seth continuing to get in on all the IPCC insider scoops if he found the CRU e-mails to be fishy, if not outright smoking guns.

Like I said from the outset, this is like Tessio and Clemenza vouching for Don Vito.

no, Tessio was a traitor.
Only after Don Vito was dead....Apparently, that plot subtlety is lost on Dogshitbiscuit, too.

I guess it's true, he betrayed Michael, not Vito.

Easier to die from hypothermia than Heat Stroke.

So let's compare the % of scientists who believe global warming(climate change) 95% to those who don't 5%..........Now if that were an election result we would call that a MANDATE right?

95 FUCKING %.......Get it through your thick fucking skulls. PEER REVIEWED SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE!!!
How 'bout you get this through your thick fucking skull....

Peer review doesn't reproduce a scientific phenomenon on demand. Nor does it supply a static control or provide falsifiablility...All of which are standard hallmarks and acid tests for "settled science".

And, speaking of credibly reviewed numbers, I'm STILL waiting for ANY AGW hack to provide the independently verified statistics which show 95% of scientists throw in with the AGW cult.

I think you may know a bit too much about "ACID" tests LOL!

The anti-global warming crowd would argue that grass isn't green, that the sky is not blue and that Bruce Springsteen isn't the greatest recording artist in the world....:cool: heh.....
Oh, stop it.

If the same situation existed, whereby a given journalist who had his nose up Cheney's ass for ten years reported on the "credible" intelligence on WMD's in Iraq, you wouldn't believe it for a nanosecond.....And rightly so.

hey, do you have any, any at all, evidence that supports your ANTI global warming CULT, that is legitimate, without any bias ???

Is what is being reported by your anti global warming cult, being reported by UNBIASED journalists?

:eusa_whistle:

AP’s Seth Borenstein is just too damn cozy with the people he covers – time for AP to do something about it

Here’s a recent story from the Associated Press:

By Seth Borenstein, Raphael Satter and Malcolm Ritter, Dec 12, 2009

“E-mails stolen from climate scientists show they stonewalled skeptics and discussed hiding data — but the messages don’t support claims that the science of global warming was faked, according to an exhaustive review by The Associated Press.”

Look in the mirror, fools. It’s right there in the CRU emails:

On Jul 23, 2009, at 11:54 AM, Borenstein, Seth wrote:

Kevin, Gavin, Mike,
It’s Seth again. Attached is a paper in JGR today that
Marc Morano is hyping wildly. It’s in a legit journal. Whatchya think?
Seth

___

AP’s Seth Borenstein is just too damn cozy with the people he covers – time for AP to do something about it « Watts Up With That?

When a reporter is part of an email thread where one of the respondents says:

On Jul 23, 2009, at 9:05 PM, Jim Salinger wrote:

Hi All
Thanks for the pro-activeness. Is there an opportunity to write a
letter to JGR pointing out the junk science in this??….if
it is not rebutted, then all sceptics will use this to justify their
position.

Jim

It gives the appearance that he is not interested in reporting the other side of the story, especially when he is the instigator of the email thread by saying:

Marc Morano is hyping wildly. It’s in a legit journal. Whatchya think?

So, how then would the AP trust Seth Borenstein to do an “exhaustive inquiry” when he is part of the issue?

are you saying that seth B should not question the information he gets and should NOT have asked for this second opinion?? pleaseeeeeeee!!!:eusa_whistle:
A journalist asking a second opinion of a scientist with respect to 'hyping' something in the mainstream press says a lot about collusion between the scientists and the press. If the science is not strong enough to stand on its own, there is the press to take care of the rhetoric.

Perhaps.

But your cult has no proof of their own that is not biased....do they? I haven't seen anything from the anti global warming cult out there that has not been manipulated and twisted....

just like the claim we are in a cooling trend for 11 years....it was all manipulated so that people taking your stance could have something to shake....

The figures they used for this, came from using satellite temps of earth and not the weather stations on earth....and satellite readings of our temps are KNOWN to be LOWER than the actual temperatures on earth....that are readings from weather stations, and they did this for just the decade and then used those satellite figures and compared them to the earth weather station readings previous to the new satellite readings INSTEAD of using apples to apples to compare their supposed trend of cooling....

IN OTHER WORDS they lied and manipulated the actual science to make their false case.

I heard this on the 24/7 news as well, that the emails (in context) do nothing to take away from global warming....

wonder who the thief was.... was this ever determined?
Well the CON$ without any evidence whatsoever, of course, claimed it was an inside whistle blower, but the Russians are taking credit for the leak.

About sums it up...

....cons will believe anything they're told..
Not true. They'll believe anything that confirms what they already "think" no matter how lame and ridiculous the information turns out to be. :clap2:

Bottom line, the e-mails have all been read and analyzed and found to change nothing about the present understanding of climate change. If congress wants to waste money on an investigation, I guess that is okay also. They will come to the same conclusion.

But, because most of those who are arguing that there is massive fraud cannot read beyond a paragraph without asking where the pictures are, the furry and whining will continue. I would still like to see an investigation into who and how the e-mails were leaked.

Bottom line, the e-mails have all been read and analyzed and found to change nothing about the present understanding of climate change. If congress wants to waste money on an investigation, I guess that is okay also. They will come to the same conclusion.

But, because most of those who are arguing that there is massive fraud cannot read beyond a paragraph without asking where the pictures are, the furry and whining will continue. I would still like to see an investigation into who and how the e-mails were leaked.

It was theft, there should be an investigation in to this theft to find out who did it and how they did it....it would bring more light on to the situation.

are you saying that seth B should not question the information he gets and should NOT have asked for this second opinion?? pleaseeeeeeee!!!:eusa_whistle:
A journalist asking a second opinion of a scientist with respect to 'hyping' something in the mainstream press says a lot about collusion between the scientists and the press. If the science is not strong enough to stand on its own, there is the press to take care of the rhetoric.

Perhaps.

But your cult has no proof of their own that is not bias. ....
My cult? What the hell?

Yeah, scientists are cult members. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
So the nation producing the most manmade CO2 actually has colder temperatures?

Why am I the last to hear of this?

Once again, you're too simplistic. Either you are being deliberately obtuse, or you are stupid, or the win is so important to you that you're not looking past your blinkered eyes...

Please, Thelma, explain the chart to me.

The USA is the leading producer of Manmade CO2, yet the chart shows that it cools North America and warms Africa.

Post Bullshit excuse or ad hominem here:___________________________

In typical CON$ervative stupidity, the weather on your block is the same for the entire globe. :cuckoo:

Even though you asked for a chart, I'm sure you will ignore it and continue parroting CON$ervative "logic."

get-file.php

So the nation producing the most manmade CO2 actually has colder temperatures?

Why am I the last to hear of this?
More brilliant CON$ervative "logic." Air never moves, it just sits in one place on the globe forever. :cuckoo:

So the restless Glacier Eating CO2 Spaghetti Monster heads from the USA to Africa? Is that what your "Science" tell you?

Can you call Phil Jones on your Gaia Phone and ask him to explain this amazing phenomenon to us?

determines they do nothing to change the science of global warming.

Must read AP analysis of stolen emails: An “exhaustive review” shows “the exchanges don’t undercut the vast body of evidence showing the world is warming because of man-made greenhouse gas emissions.” « Climate Progress

And I read this is a local conservative newspaper also. So, Limbaugh will be beating a dead horse for months to come...HA!

but noted scientist Sarah palin said...on her facebook of course.....there really is no such thing as global warming.

Is the Globe Warming because the Million Degree Heat is leaching to the surface?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMrxC-qEHb8[/ame]

Easier to die from hypothermia than Heat Stroke.

So let's compare the % of scientists who believe global warming(climate change) 95% to those who don't 5%..........Now if that were an election result we would call that a MANDATE right?

95 FUCKING %.......Get it through your thick fucking skulls. PEER REVIEWED SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE!!!

Believe Global Warming....LOL

How does a Global Warming Believing Scientist make his bones, does he whack an SUV?

You found a cult that believes Man is Warming the Planet and they have no science to back it up

ZOMG!!! Does Phil Jones know this??! Maybe he should unresign!! Did he read his own emails?

Perhaps.

My cult? What the hell?

good morning si modo,

ohhhh, I was just facetiously reusing the word "cult" that is constantly said and repeated about those who do believe that man has contributed to this Global warming trend....

and if those who believe the scientists who say that man has contributed to global warming are a ''CULT'', then one can EASILY say that those who are part of the group of people that Deny that man made Global warming is contributing to our warming, are ALSO a CULT....

My main point, is that the anti global warming group, who are constantly reiterating the information they are told by their BIASED group of Scientists and journalists, are NO DIFFERENT, than anyone in the opposing group....are they? They accuse their opposition's view as being biased while they themselves only use BIASED analysis for their own position.

Do they really have legitimate, unbiased reporting on their point of view on the subject as they expect and require of their opposition?

I think NOT. that's all I was trying to say....

Care

You Warmers make Thelma and Louise look uncommitted but worse of all for you, you look stupid because your heroes left you all alone to hold down the Fort.

Phil Jones Resigned! He's gone you poor ignorant Warmers! He's gone! He Quit! He was outed as the Biggest Scientific Hoax in History!

Yet you're going to continue fighting until there's none of you left, which is fine with me becuase I'm not taking any Warmer prisoners.

Earth has been mostly warming for the past 18,000 years. For most of the last 2,000,000 years it's been a fucking ice box.

We know that you want to use fake science to get us to surrender our freedoms and we're telling you now you can go fuck yourselves!

Last edited:
Perhaps.

My cult? What the hell?

good morning si modo,

ohhhh, I was just facetiously reusing the word "cult" that is constantly said and repeated about those who do believe that man has contributed to this Global warming trend....

and if those who believe the scientists who say that man has contributed to global warming are a ''CULT'', then one can EASILY say that those who are part of the group of people that Deny that man made Global warming is contributing to our warming, are ALSO a CULT....

My main point, is that the anti global warming group, who are constantly reiterating the information they are told by their BIASED group of Scientists and journalists, are NO DIFFERENT, than anyone in the opposing group....are they? The accuse their opposition's view as being biased while they themselves only use BIASED analysis for their own position.

Do they really have legitimate, unbiased reporting on their point of view on the subject as they expect and require of their opposition?

Care
First of all, I have no idea what the 'anti global warming group' is. You are terribly misinformed if you think that there are scientists who conclude that anthropogenic CO2 does not contribute to any global warming. I suggest you understand what the scientific debate actually is.

:rofl:

well, if AP says it's true, who can doubt it?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i mean, it's the freaking AP, people, they knows everythang.

and yet, the raw data remains thrown out, but that's not a problem for the *scientists*

:rofl:

My cult? What the hell?

good morning si modo,

My main point, is that the anti global warming group, who are constantly reiterating the information they are told by their BIASED group of Scientists and journalists, are NO DIFFERENT, than anyone in the opposing group....are they? The accuse their opposition's view as being biased while they themselves only use BIASED analysis for their own position.

Care
First of all, I have no idea what the 'anti global warming group' is. You are terribly misinformed if you think that there are scientists who conclude that anthropogenic CO2 does not contribute to any global warming. I suggest you understand what the scientific debate actually is.

Ok smarty pants, with your infinite wisdom ;), let's see you explain it to me....then we will see if I can keep up with you, and your understanding of the Scientific argument!

Forum List

Back