Clinton campaign running misleading adds on TV.

Trump is on record as saying that women who are "griping and bitching" need to divorced. He has no respect for women. If Ivanka didn't have those big tits he likes so much he'd have tossed her to the curb long ago.

Hillary is on record enabling her wife cheating perv husband who humps any woman he can grasp hold of and fouled the White House with his bodily fluids.

Trump is on record as saying that women who are "griping and bitching" need to divorced. He has no respect for women. If Ivanka didn't have those big tits he likes so much he'd have tossed her to the curb long ago.

Hillary is on record enabling her wife cheating perv husband who humps any woman he can grasp hold of and fouled the White House with his bodily fluids.
Not true but you don't care of course

Its very unfair to use his own quotes against him.

“Don’t let anybody tell you that it’s corporations and businesses that create jobs.” -- Hillary Clinton

“Many of you are well enough off that the tax cuts may have helped you. We're saying that for America to get back on track, we're probably going to cut that short and not give it to you. We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good.” – Hillary Clinton

“You know, we can’t keep talking about our dependence on foreign oil and the need to deal with global warming and the challenge that it poses to our climate and to God’s creation and just let business as usual go on, and that means something has to be taken away from some people.” –Hillary Clinton

“I can’t worry about every undercapitalized business” — Hillary Clinton testifying before Congress on the effects of Nationalized Health Care.

"We are at a stage in history in which remolding society is one of the great challenges facing all of us in the West."

"No. We just can't trust the American people to make those types of choices ... Government has to make those choices for people."

"I also believe that every new handgun sale or transfer should be registered in a national registry..."

"I think again we’re way out of balance. We’ve got to rein in what has become almost an article of faith that almost anybody can have a gun anywhere at any time. And I don’t believe that is in the best interest of the vast majority of people."

"There’s a different leader in Syria now. Many of the members of Congress of both parties who have gone to Syria in recent months have said they believe he’s a reformer."

“Don’t let anybody tell you that it’s corporations and businesses that create jobs.” -- Hillary Clinton

“Many of you are well enough off that the tax cuts may have helped you. We're saying that for America to get back on track, we're probably going to cut that short and not give it to you. We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good.” – Hillary Clinton

“You know, we can’t keep talking about our dependence on foreign oil and the need to deal with global warming and the challenge that it poses to our climate and to God’s creation and just let business as usual go on, and that means something has to be taken away from some people.” –Hillary Clinton

“I can’t worry about every undercapitalized business” — Hillary Clinton testifying before Congress on the effects of Nationalized Health Care.

"We are at a stage in history in which remolding society is one of the great challenges facing all of us in the West."

"No. We just can't trust the American people to make those types of choices ... Government has to make those choices for people."

"I also believe that every new handgun sale or transfer should be registered in a national registry..."

"I think again we’re way out of balance. We’ve got to rein in what has become almost an article of faith that almost anybody can have a gun anywhere at any time. And I don’t believe that is in the best interest of the vast majority of people."

"There’s a different leader in Syria now. Many of the members of Congress of both parties who have gone to Syria in recent months have said they believe he’s a reformer."

I'm not sure you have a grasp on the major theme behind your argument.

Absolutely true, she's on video so eat it. :eusa_boohoo:

Nope. See if you can find a doctor to put some anti-biotic on the festering wound in your brain.

Hillary on the four Americans killed in Benghazi:

"What difference does it make?"
"Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night and decided they’d go kill some Americans," Clinton said. "What difference – at this point, what difference does it make?"

Nope. See if you can find a doctor to put some anti-biotic on the festering wound in your brain.
:crybaby: Blueslegend destroyed me again.

:crybaby: Blueslegend destroyed me again.
:cuckoo:

I was watching TV when I saw this add where these young girls were standing at the mirror, and then it showed Trump saying things in which were directed at Rosie O'Donnel because of the attacks Rosie had made on Trump, but in the add it was being manipulated to make people think that Trump would say these things about women or girls in general. Then it has Trump talking about how women who have small boobs were not usually considered a ten, but surely this was tech talk concerning the part of the competition found in the Miss America Beauty pageant he ran. The fact of it all, is that he was right on that point...Hey the women know it well, and they know that part of the competition will be judged like that, but that it's not the overall judgement in which is good.. Now it is the physical part of it, but not about the whole person which is understood by all the participants... Taking things out of context in order to play the American electorate as a bunch of dummies would be out right hilarious if it wasn't so sad. How much longer will the Americans fall for this crap ??
I wouldn't worry about it, everyone knows you can't believe anything Hillary says.
. I guess no one gives a dam about Hillary Clinton calling white people whether they deserve it or not ((((racist)))), and Lord all mighty don't say anything about liberal women who want us to pay for their dam birth control or let them kill their unborn like they are just garbage to pitch out the back door or do Lord don't let us call black people out for burning down their neighborhoods for Michael Brown or for them making false claims that got Dallas police officers killed for nothing or liberal women hating on people like nobodies business, and on and on and on it just keeps going and going as it just keeps getting worse. Wow. Add if you like my good friends, and you to my not so good friends.. :D

Why should I? They attacked him. They got what they deserved.

Douche bags like you obviously believe that leftwing ***** are free to dish it out, but no one is allowed to return fire.

Oh did these nasty people say mean things about the Donald. Did they call him a liar, a cheat and a dishonest crook? No. They should have.

Mark Cuban didn't attack the Donald. He offered to make him a hero by giving $10 million in his name to charity for releasing his tax returns. Trump didn't think he was "attacking" Obama by offering to donate to charity if Obama released his birth certificate. How did you feel when Trump admitted that the whole "birther" conspiracy theory was a scam? And since Obama did release his long form birth certificate, did Trump make that charitable donation he promised? Or was that part of his scam?

When asked how many times a man should forgive someone who has wronged him, Jesus said "70 times 7". When people disagree with the Donald, he lashes out and attacks them. No, having people saying mean things about you doesn't give you the right to make a complete ass of yourself in return. In fact, such childish retaliation makes Donald look like a total loser.

He's right. You are stupid to stay married to a woman who is always complaining. That's just common sense. But the left believes it's not acceptable to say that. That is the perfect example of political correctness.
Man. Protecting marriage is really completely off the table for you cons now huh?

what --LOL

coming from a party that stresses the life of Julia

Douche bags like you obviously believe that leftwing ***** are free to dish it out, but no one is allowed to return fire.

Oh did these nasty people say mean things about the Donald. Did they call him a liar, a cheat and a dishonest crook? No. They should have.

Mark Cuban didn't attack the Donald. He offered to make him a hero by giving $10 million in his name to charity for releasing his tax returns. Trump didn't think he was "attacking" Obama by offering to donate to charity if Obama released his birth certificate. How did you feel when Trump admitted that the whole "birther" conspiracy theory was a scam? And since Obama did release his long form birth certificate, did Trump make that charitable donation he promised? Or was that part of his scam?

When asked how many times a man should forgive someone who has wronged him, Jesus said "70 times 7". When people disagree with the Donald, he lashes out and attacks them. No, having people saying mean things about you doesn't give you the right to make a complete ass of yourself in return. In fact, such childish retaliation makes Donald look like a total loser.
You see? Once again you show that Hillary's entire campaign is about Trump. She is the ultimate empty pants suit.

I was watching TV when I saw this add where these young girls were standing at the mirror, and then it showed Trump saying things in which were directed at Rosie O'Donnel because of the attacks Rosie had made on Trump, but in the add it was being manipulated to make people think that Trump would say these things about women or girls in general. Then it has Trump talking about how women who have small boobs were not usually considered a ten, but surely this was tech talk concerning the part of the competition found in the Miss America Beauty pageant he ran. The fact of it all, is that he was right on that point...Hey the women know it well, and they know that part of the competition will be judged like that, but that it's not the overall judgement in which is good.. Now it is the physical part of it, but not about the whole person which is understood by all the participants... Taking things out of context in order to play the American electorate as a bunch of dummies would be out right hilarious if it wasn't so sad. How much longer will the Americans fall for this crap ??

Meantime, four Americans are still dead.

. Donald is dishing back to the liberals what they been dishing out to the working class Americans in this nation for way to long now. You go get 'm Trump. It's past time to put the brakes on their circus train.

Meantime, four Americans are still dead.
Yep in Benghazi it was a video don't you remember?????? Sick situation.

Forum List

Back