Clinton favors open trade open borders

She also called Bernie Sanders followers buckets of losers. Man, what a bitch she is.
Bernie said that what Hillary said was true. Many of the newly graduated had to move in with their parents because they could not afford a place of their own & pay college loans. Try to become better informed. And learn what "Black Lives Matters" is about.
I won't waste any bandwidth on you. Go steal something again.
Permanent Ignore

She also called Bernie Sanders followers buckets of losers. Man, what a bitch she is.
Bernie said that what Hillary said was true. Many of the newly graduated had to move in with their parents because they could not afford a place of their own & pay college loans. Try to become better informed. And learn what "Black Lives Matters" is about.
Permanent Ignore

Permanently ignore the facts indeed...

So she said some bankers would be best at figuring out the right regulations on banks? Seems like common sense. For trade, open borders etc is the way to go- we just have to get the idiot GOP to allow investment in cheaper training and education, and infrastructure, to get the good jobs we can get out of it- since NAFTA! She's not talking about immigration duh. ZZZZZZZZZZZ

Permanent Ignore
Sure, hide from the truth.

Forum List

Back