Clinton: FBI director was 'speculating'

This is all old news now....no one cares any more. Just ignore it like the MSM will.

Cops killing blacks and the government terminating the 2A is what we should be debating.

Hillary will be a criminal POTUS....yippee.

Comey tried to burn a candle from both ends.... he tried to satisfy his Republican friends like Senator Grassley, who has been the congress critter leaking all of the info on her investigation to FOX News the past year...and he tried to follow the law and precedent.... thus his speculating and embellishment in his press conference....? Is the only reason for him to do what he did...to exonerate and politically harm at the same time.

Comey tried to burn a candle from both ends.... he tried to satisfy his Republican friends like Senator Grassley, who has been the congress critter leaking all of the info on her investigation to FOX News the past year...and he tried to follow the law and precedent.... thus his speculating and embellishment in his press conference....? Is the only reason for him to do what he did...to exonerate and politically harm at the same time.
Well one thing is clear...Hillary is a criminal. Oh well, most politicians are criminals...but she is like the Godfather.

I think all of the congress critters on the R side should have their emails searched on all of their devices and all of their personal email accounts!

Let the fun begin!!!

I agree, as soon as they run for President.,
Why would running for President matter? Classified is Classified....why the two standards?

Congressmen are not trusted with the nuclear codes.
this investigation had NOTHING to do with nuclear codes and it was started BEFORE she announced her run for the Presidency.

No, what he did was a typical whitewash. He hid none of the evidence to be found later which would cause it to be used to argue he wasn't impartial. But by giving testimony for 10 minutes laying out why she was guilty he removes all questions about him hiding evidence.

In the end it is exactly what was said all along, she is just too big to jail. You an me, we would at least lose our clearance, but Mrs. Tuzla walks, with the help of the director of the FBI.

Wow nice Mrs. Tuzla is calling Comey a liar? Really? After what he did for her? Wow. BTW Mrs. Tuzla Comey never said your server was hacked. I don't think most hacker log in so you can know they were there. Could have been hacked is what he said. BTW2, Mrs Tuzla it really doesn't matter if it was actually hacked it very easily could have been.

So democrats are now saying Comey lied. The leader of the party is saying Comey lied. Wow.

Hillary Clinton broke her silence on the FBI's investigation into her email system Friday, arguing FBI Director James Comey had simply been "speculating" when he testified before Congress that her private server was likely hacked by hostile agents.

"I just believed that the material that was being communicated by professionals ... they did not believe that it was [classified]," Clinton said during an interview with CNN's Wolf Blitzer. "I did not have a basis for second-guessing their conclusion and these [emails] were not marked. They were not marked."

Clinton's claim that nothing on her server was marked classified, which she repeated in a subsequent interview with NBC's Lester Holt Friday, was a direct contradiction to Comey's statement that his agents had indeed discovered three emails that bore classification markings.
Do you know what speculating means?

He has no proof her server was hacked. He is speculating that it probably was

How does saying someone was speculating equate to calling them a liar?

Well one thing is clear...Hillary is a criminal. Oh well, most politicians are criminals...but she is like the Godfather.
Why do you say that? She didn't break the law, the Espionage Act required GROSS Negligence, a very high level of negligence, and what she did, did not meet that high level... so kindly stop spilling your bullcrud of calling her a criminal. Comey also said in the hearing, her using her private server, DID NOT BREAK the law...broke some rules or protocol or was just a mistake, but broke no LAW.

I think all of the congress critters on the R side should have their emails searched on all of their devices and all of their personal email accounts!

Let the fun begin!!!

Why would running for President matter? Classified is Classified....why the two standards?

this investigation had NOTHING to do with nuclear codes and it was started BEFORE she announced her run for the Presidency.

If she plays fast and loose with her private email then whose to say she won't with the nuclear codes? Comey pretty much said she was not intelligent enough or sophisticated enough to know what she was doing.

OK, then let's go with this, the FBI does what they did and investigates referrals they recieve. That is what they did. The rupublicans do not order the FBI around.

Here is exactly what Comey said: The investigation began as a referral from the Intelligence Community Inspector General in connection with Secretary Clinton’s use of a personal e-mail server during her time as Secretary of State. The referral focused on whether classified information was transmitted on that personal system.

As the ex-CIA agent said in the congressional hearing, she put agents at risk, Comey agreed.

Last edited:
Wow nice Mrs. Tuzla is calling Comey a liar? Really? After what he did for her? Wow. BTW Mrs. Tuzla Comey never said your server was hacked. I don't think most hacker log in so you can know they were there. Could have been hacked is what he said. BTW2, Mrs Tuzla it really doesn't matter if it was actually hacked it very easily could have been.

So democrats are now saying Comey lied. The leader of the party is saying Comey lied. Wow.

Hillary Clinton broke her silence on the FBI's investigation into her email system Friday, arguing FBI Director James Comey had simply been "speculating" when he testified before Congress that her private server was likely hacked by hostile agents.

"I just believed that the material that was being communicated by professionals ... they did not believe that it was [classified]," Clinton said during an interview with CNN's Wolf Blitzer. "I did not have a basis for second-guessing their conclusion and these [emails] were not marked. They were not marked."

Clinton's claim that nothing on her server was marked classified, which she repeated in a subsequent interview with NBC's Lester Holt Friday, was a direct contradiction to Comey's statement that his agents had indeed discovered three emails that bore classification markings.

Do you know what the meaning of truth is? He never speculated you and Mrs. Tuzla are wrong. What is wrong with you people? Here is a clue for you and Mrs Tuzla, this is the INTERNET age. Almost nothing said or done will escape capture. Mrs. Tuzla lied about Bosnia for a year without realizing that people have the evidence that proves she is a liar. The same thing in this case. She lied about everything and her drones followed suit. You ought to be pissed someone did that to you,.

Here read for yourself:

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System

With respect to potential computer intrusion by hostile actors, we did not find direct evidence that Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail domain, in its various configurations since 2009, was successfully hacked. But, given the nature of the system and of the actors potentially involved, we assess that we would be unlikely to see such direct evidence. We do assess that hostile actors gained access to the private commercial e-mail accounts of people with whom Secretary Clinton was in regular contact from her personal account. We also assess that Secretary Clinton’s use of a personal e-mail domain was both known by a large number of people and readily apparent. She also used her personal e-mail extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related e-mails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries. Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account.

No, what he did was a typical whitewash. He hid none of the evidence to be found later which would cause it to be used to argue he wasn't impartial. But by giving testimony for 10 minutes laying out why she was guilty he removes all questions about him hiding evidence.

In the end it is exactly what was said all along, she is just too big to jail. You an me, we would at least lose our clearance, but Mrs. Tuzla walks, with the help of the director of the FBI.
What is WRONG with you? Why say too big to JAIL, when even Petraeus, who Comey said committed several crimes and what Patraeus did was much much worse than what Hillary did, is not in jail?

Last edited:

What is WRONG with you? Why say too big to JAIL, when even Petraeus, who Comey said committed several crimes and what Patraeus did was much much worse than what Hillary did, is not in jail?

What's your point? None of those establishment people are in jail, that's my point.

Why do you say that? She didn't break the law, the Espionage Act required GROSS Negligence, a very high level of negligence, and what she did, did not meet that high level... so kindly stop spilling your bullcrud of calling her a criminal. Comey also said in the hearing, her using her private server, DID NOT BREAK the law...broke some rules or protocol or was just a mistake, but broke no LAW.
Amazing. How can you be so blind?

Why would she set up several private servers, use private cell phones, and delete emails? She was not careless. It was purposeful because she is a lying corrupt criminal.

When did Americans forget that politicians are criminals by another name?

Mark Twain...he knew it full well...
- An honest man in politics shines more there than he would elsewhere.
- The new political gospel: public office is private graft.
- Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

Let the fun begin!!!

If she plays fast and loose with her private email then whose to say she won't with the nuclear codes? Comey pretty much said she was not intelligent enough or sophisticated enough to know what she was doing.

OK, then let's go with this, the FBI does what they did and investigates referrals they recieve. That is what they did. The rupublicans do not order the FBI around.

Here is exactly what Comey said: The investigation began as a referral from the Intelligence Community Inspector General in connection with Secretary Clinton’s use of a personal e-mail server during her time as Secretary of State. The referral focused on whether classified information was transmitted on that personal system.

As the ex-CIA agent said in the congressional hearing, she put agents at risk, Comey agreed.
does the EX CIA agent KNOW what was in the emails? Or was he saying this ''in general''?

I think IT people with the govt need to step up with the times and get these Diplomats secure Blackberrys and an email system they can use when traveling and not in the office to communicate securely on.... right now there is not one. The State.gov email system that the State dept employees have to work off of for their Daily duties is an UNCLASSIFIED system.... so even if Hillary did not have her own server and took a State.gov email account like you all wanted, State.gov email is an UNCLASSIFIED system as well....

does the EX CIA agent KNOW what was in the emails? Or was he saying this ''in general''?

I think IT people with the govt need to step up with the times and get these Diplomats secure Blackberrys and an email system they can use when traveling and not in the office to communicate securely on.... right now there is not one. The State.gov email system that the State dept employees have to work off of for their Daily duties is an UNCLASSIFIED system.... so even if Hillary did not have her own server and took a State.gov email account like you all wanted, State.gov email is an UNCLASSIFIED system as well....

They already do all that, Mrs. Tuzla's was unauthorized. She wanted a special blackberry like they made for Obama but they wouldn't give her one. She didn't want the state department having anything to do with her email, why? The best reason is FOIA. She was hiding information. From who was she hiding it? Not hackers, but you and me.

Again, it was the intelligence community that made the referral to the FBI. They knew something was wrong.

As for what Hurd knows or doesn't know, Comey never disagreed with him, except the BS about intent. If you want to know what was actually said listen to the video.

Do you know what the meaning of truth is? He never speculated you and Mrs. Tuzla are wrong. What is wrong with you people? Here is a clue for you and Mrs Tuzla, this is the INTERNET age. Almost nothing said or done will escape capture. Mrs. Tuzla lied about Bosnia for a year without realizing that people have the evidence that proves she is a liar. The same thing in this case. She lied about everything and her drones followed suit. You ought to be pissed someone did that to you,.

Here read for yourself:

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System

With respect to potential computer intrusion by hostile actors, we did not find direct evidence that Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail domain, in its various configurations since 2009, was successfully hacked. But, given the nature of the system and of the actors potentially involved, we assess that we would be unlikely to see such direct evidence. We do assess that hostile actors gained access to the private commercial e-mail accounts of people with whom Secretary Clinton was in regular contact from her personal account. We also assess that Secretary Clinton’s use of a personal e-mail domain was both known by a large number of people and readily apparent. She also used her personal e-mail extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related e-mails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries. Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account.
You obviously still have no clue as to what speculating means
He has no proof files were compromised, he can only speculate that they were

Forum List

Back