Clinton Foundation Accepted $25,000 from Known Pedophile

Known pedophile? As in, a person who has sex with children that are Prepubescent, 11 years or younger? Wow, that's real news you got there...

Known pedophile? As in, a person who has sex with children that are Prepubescent, 11 years or younger? Wow, that's real news you got there...

Both sides misuse the term pedophile. However he did have a questionable encounter with a 14 year old, which is creepy and illegal.

But isn't pedophilia just an alternative live style the left wants everyone to tolerate?
No, it is not.... now stop with your bull crud....or do you want to see pages and pages of Republicans caught with the 'under age' to prove my point?

I agree with Marty, Epstein is a creepy narcissist ... Apparently he lived by, "Money CAN buy you love"

The famous Kenneth Starr was one of Epstein's defense lawyers.... how could that be?

Fourteen is not pedophilia, not that any of the nuts in this thread would care.

what he did with said fourteen year old is still illegal and creepy. Just because someone uses the wrong term on a message board doesn't absolve the scum factor off this guy.

The famous Kenneth Star was one of Epstein's defense lawyers.... how could that be?

because lawyers don't have to support their client, they just have to represent them to the best of their ability.

I never blamed OJ's lawyers for getting him off, I blamed the judge for allowing the circus and the prosecution for fumbling the football.

The famous Kenneth Star was one of Epstein's defense lawyers.... how could that be?

because lawyers don't have to support their client, they just have to represent them to the best of their ability.

I never blamed OJ's lawyers for getting him off, I blamed the judge for allowing the circus and the prosecution for fumbling the football.

Yep. We all get our day in court with legal representation.. no matter how egregious the crime. That' the way it works.

Forum List

Back