Clinton Foundation Accepted $25,000 from Known Pedophile

Did you know that Augustus Caesar ran the entire Roman Empire without a police department?

Think of it. What would America be like (again) if we weren't all fucking potential criminals under constant surveillence.
and republicans will make this Epstein creep a Billionaire again, with making us tax payers INSURE derivatives....through FDIC.... wonderful.

call your congress critters and tell them to renege this proposal of theirs to have us tax payers insure this risky business.

Al gore and his wife tipper were at this famous island of Epstein's as well...

The Roberts girl that is suing Epstein, said Clinton never took the bait of the girls... I'm guessing Al and Tipper never did either....or the Secret Service that accompanied him on the trips....or we would have heard about it.

Democrats are the one who insisted we insure banks AND insurance companies
Right, that's why the Republicans insisted it be in the bill to fund the gvt.

Sorry. Did you ever hear of FDR? Chris Dodd?

Last edited:
I tell you what, if liberals held their own to the same standards as they hold conservatives. There wouldn't be a problem.
What is it that we are suppose to hold them to Jk? Not to take a billionaires money for a charity or two, like the trip he took with other famous people on Epstein's plane that went to Africa for the AIDS benefit there? Not to associate with the near richest man in America?

I agree to a degree.....to the degree of what is known about the person....

It's certainly no secret that Bill Clinton is a serial sex predator. Only ignorant Democrat/Clinton sycophants think otherwise. So it's no surprise he pals around with other pervert sexual predators.
So is Herbert Walker Bush a sexual Predator.....that is Bill's best buddy....?
Does Bush have a reputation as being a sexual predator? Is he a registered sex offender?
Read what Paulitician said, then maybe you would comprehend my answer.

and what exactly makes this news now? It's been in the public view since at least 2008?

And what does this have to do with Hillary?

Did you know that Augustus Caesar ran the entire Roman Empire without a police department?

Think of it. What would America be like (again) if we weren't all fucking potential criminals under constant surveillence.
and republicans will make this Epstein creep a Billionaire again, with making us tax payers INSURE derivatives....through FDIC.... wonderful.

call your congress critters and tell them to renege this proposal of theirs to have us tax payers insure this risky business.

The Roberts girl that is suing Epstein, said Clinton never took the bait of the girls... I'm guessing Al and Tipper never did either....or the Secret Service that accompanied him on the trips....or we would have heard about it.

Sorry. Did you ever head of FDR? Chris Dodd?
FDR insisted that we, the tax payer, insures DERIVATIVES???? Really?

Sorry. Did you ever head of FDR? Chris Dodd?
FDR insisted that we, the tax payer, insures DERIVATIVES???? Really?

What did you think would happen when we guaranteed banks??????????????????????????????

I tell you what, if liberals held their own to the same standards as they hold conservatives. There wouldn't be a problem.
What is it that we are suppose to hold them to Jk? Not to take a billionaires money for a charity or two, like the trip he took with other famous people on Epstein's plane that went to Africa for the AIDS benefit there? Not to associate with the near richest man in America?

I agree to a degree.....to the degree of what is known about the person....
Okay let me explain, liberals are in an uproar over scalise giving a speech 12 years ago to a white supremacists group. Now you have a democrat possible presidential nominee, that is married to a sexual predator, and you're fine with it.

You were called on this piece of bullshit over a year ago. Augustus CREATED the first police department, the Vigiles.
Vigiles - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Firefighters' you tool! And Rome didn't have tens of thousands of pages in the Federal Register!

You bootlicking little troll!

The whole point is that free people don't need constant policing.

I live in Westchester, NY so I have: North Castle police, Pleasantville, police, NY State police, and I saw yesterday NYSDEP police...WTF!!!!

The Department of Environmental protection....needs their own police?

Okay let me explain, liberals are in an uproar over Scalise giving a speech 12 years ago to a white supremacists group. Now you have a democrat possible presidential nominee, that is married to a sexual predator, and you're fine with it.
Who's says anyone's fine with it? What about Republicans claiming the Democrats of today are the same as pre-Civil Rights Dems, when anyone with a brain knows the Republicans have taken their place? How can you be good with that? You're denying racism in the party when it's been a cornerstone of its policies since Nixon devised the Southern Strategy?

Okay let me explain, liberals are in an uproar over Scalise giving a speech 12 years ago to a white supremacists group. Now you have a democrat possible presidential nominee, that is married to a sexual predator, and you're fine with it.
Who's says anyone's fine with it? What about Republicans claiming the Democrats of today are the same as pre-Civil Rights Dems, when anyone with a brain knows the Republicans have taken their place? How can you be good with that? You're denying racism in the party when it's been a cornerstone of its policies since Nixon devised the Southern Strategy?
you do very little thinking of your own...that is quite clear.

It is a moot point as Hilary will never get the far left to back her for president..

Right! I hope she runs so the far left sits home and doesn't vote. :lmao:

You are, you're perfectly okay with running a president who's spouse is a sexual predator. You support a sitting president who was awarded lie of the year. You claim a republican potential presidential nominee is a plagiarist, but your vice-president is a known plagiarist. Also republicans want to educate blacks so they can be self sufficient. Liberals want to keep them uneducated and reliable on government all for a vote. Tell me why blacks are worse off under a black president then before?

Forum List

Back