Clinton Foundation Accepted $25,000 from Known Pedophile

Fourteen is not pedophilia, not that any of the nuts in this thread would care.

what he did with said fourteen year old is still illegal and creepy. Just because someone uses the wrong term on a message board doesn't absolve the scum factor off this guy.

Why lie then if the truth is sufficient to tell the story? That makes the OP scummy as well.

And why turn down his money if your causes can use it?

Fourteen is not pedophilia, not that any of the nuts in this thread would care.

what he did with said fourteen year old is still illegal and creepy. Just because someone uses the wrong term on a message board doesn't absolve the scum factor off this guy.

Why lie then if the truth is sufficient to tell the story? That makes the OP scummy as well.

And why turn down his money if your causes can use it?

I called out the OP, and corrected his use of the word.

So I guess its OK for Republicans to take money from guys like this as well, and you would have ZERO issue with it, and would NEVER call it out as an example of Republican hypocrisy or corruption, right?

But isn't pedophilia just an alternative live style the left wants everyone to tolerate?
No, it is not.... now stop with your bull crud....or do you want to see pages and pages of Republicans caught with the 'under age' to prove my point?

I agree with Marty, Epstein is a creepy narcissist ... Apparently he lived by, "Money CAN buy you love"
I do. I would like to know who else I would never vote for besides Hillary.

and republicans will make this Epstein creep a Billionaire again, with making us tax payers INSURE derivatives....through FDIC.... wonderful.

call your congress critters and tell them to renege this proposal of theirs to have us tax payers insure this risky business.

Al gore and his wife tipper were at this famous island of Epstein's as well...

The Roberts girl that is suing Epstein, said Clinton never took the bait of the girls... I'm guessing Al and Tipper never did either....or the Secret Service that accompanied him on the trips....or we would have heard about it.

and republicans will make this Epstein creep a Billionaire again, with making us tax payers INSURE derivatives....through FDIC.... wonderful.

call your congress critters and tell them to renege this proposal of theirs to have us tax payers insure this risky business.

The Roberts girl that is suing Epstein, said Clinton never took the bait of the girls... I'm guessing Al and Tipper never did either....or the Secret Service that accompanied him on the trips....or we would have heard about it.
Maybe they all did, therefore nobody says shit. You know, what happens on the island stays on the island. Anyway when has Clinton ever turned down a piece of ass? I mean for a while he was doing Hillary before she turned lesbian.

Democrats are the one who insisted we insure banks AND insurance companies

It's certainly no secret that Bill Clinton is a serial sex predator. Only ignorant Democrat/Clinton sycophants think otherwise. So it's no surprise he pals around with other pervert sexual predators.

Democrats are the one who insisted we insure banks AND insurance companies
Right, that's why the Republicans insisted it be in the bill to fund the gvt.

It's certainly no secret that Bill Clinton is a serial sex predator. Only ignorant Democrat/Clinton sycophants think otherwise. So it's no surprise he pals around with other pervert sexual predators.
So is Herbert Walker Bush a sexual Predator.....that is Bill's best buddy....?

avjt43.gif

Money/Donations

Is why Bill and many other famous people associated with Epstein...including Kenneth Starr CHOOSING to represent him in this underage sex scandal....

I tell you what, if liberals held their own to the same standards as they hold conservatives. There wouldn't be a problem.

Probably. They rank among the highest ranking NWO Globalist Elites in the world. They truly believe they can get away with anything. They had an entire sex slave island at their disposal for God's sake. Does anyone really think those poor girls will ever see real justice?

Does Bush have a reputation as being a sexual predator? Is he a registered sex offender?

Forum List

Back