Clinton Foundation Accepted $25,000 from Known Pedophile

You were called on this piece of bullshit over a year ago. Augustus CREATED the first police department, the Vigiles.
Vigiles - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Firefighters' you tool!
Fire fighters AND police, you lying jackass!

The Vigiles or more properly the Vigiles Urbani ("watchmen of the City") or Cohortes Vigilum("cohorts of the watchmen") were the firefighters and police of Ancient Rome.

^ Gotta lick boots.

They didn't have a police force like we have now. Rome wasn't run by thousands of pages of laws. That's the point.

You were called on this piece of bullshit over a year ago. Augustus CREATED the first police department, the Vigiles.
Vigiles - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Firefighters' you tool!
Fire fighters AND police, you lying jackass!

The Vigiles or more properly the Vigiles Urbani ("watchmen of the City") or Cohortes Vigilum("cohorts of the watchmen") were the firefighters and police of Ancient Rome.

"Fire was a constant threat in ancient Rome, and though the Empire had had a dedicated firefighting corps called the “Vigiles,” it wasn’t unusual for the emperor’s Praetorians to lend a hand in the event of a particularly unruly blaze. Guardsmen are known to have chipped in at a fire at the Temple of Vesta, and they were likely involved in setting up firebreaks during an infamous conflagration that leveled much of Rome during Nero’s reign. While the Praetorians significant numbers would have helped combat fires, their presence also had a public relations component. By dispatching his personal guard to assist in disaster relief, the emperor could show the citizenry that he was concerned for their welfare."

You are, you're perfectly okay with running a president who's spouse is a sexual predator. You support a sitting president who was awarded lie of the year. You claim a republican potential presidential nominee is a plagiarist, but your vice-president is a known plagiarist. Also republicans want to educate blacks so they can be self sufficient. Liberals want to keep them uneducated and reliable on government all for a vote. Tell me why blacks are worse off under a black president then before?
Wow!!! Seems I've been a busy boy. You're accusing me of things others have said. If you want me to take you seriously and defend what I'VE said, you'll have to start citing things and start separating truth from the the kitchen sink into which you've thrown anything you can think of.

They didn't have a police force like we have now. Rome wasn't run by thousands of pages of laws. That's the point.
Then post what you mean and don't start a flame war over an easily proven untruth. Why should we believe anything you have to say in the future?

Then post what you mean and don't start a flame war over an easily proven untruth. Why should we believe anything you have to say in the future?

First, you're not even remotely correct in saying that Rome had a "police force", you found one word in a Wiki article and lack the wisdom to understand it. It's absurd you keep bringing this up as if you made a "point"

Rome did not have a police force. Disputes were settled in court and not with police arresting people for violating laws.

That's the point of the thread.

I wanted to see if it were even possible for people today to conceive of living like that.

Forum List

Back