Clinton foundation donations expected to drop 75% next year.

Proof of what was really going on. The sad part is the loonies on here will blame Bush or Trump.

The foundation may drop to freaking zero when Bill and Hillary get perp walked into federal prison after the new A.G. is sworn in.

She would have just taken it easy if she won. It's all just wine and cheese above the glass ceiling don't you know.

You don't think that the constant bagging of it over the past couple of years wouldn't have had some effect?

Proof of what was really going on. The sad part is the loonies on here will blame Bush or Trump.

They will always have a lot of money, but with losing the election, her supply got cut off. Now they will have to make money the honest way like taking a risk and investing it in the market.

I wonder what conspiracies you nutjobs will invent when it continues to raise money. You people have some kind of sick addiction to the Clintons.

I wonder what conspiracies you nutjobs will invent when it continues to raise money. You people have some kind of sick addiction to the Clintons.

Oh please, this fake fund was nothing more than slush money for her and her husband. Think of the tens of thousands of charities out there. Would anybody contribute to the Clinton Foundation without an expectation of a return somehow?

Not only is that fund in the dumpsters, watch how much either of them gets for speeches. I guarantee you it will be nothing like they got paid before. They will be lucky to get 25 grand a speech if that.

Oh please, this fake fund was nothing more than slush money for her and her husband. Think of the tens of thousands of charities out there. Would anybody contribute to the Clinton Foundation without an expectation of a return somehow?

Not only is that fund in the dumpsters, watch how much either of them gets for speeches. I guarantee you it will be nothing like they got paid before. They will be lucky to get 25 grand a speech if that.
same goes for Obama,,,the rest of the world hates him,,i just dont know where Obama needs to go to get paid for speeches after what has happened with ISIS.

Forum List

Back