Clinton leaked Trump tape ...

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
Trump totally pissed off the entire Bush family ...

Billy Bush had the tape

Billy gives the tape to Jeb,

Jeb sends the tape to the media in a plain, unmarked shipping envelope

the media makes the tape public, and Trump is fucked ...

4 hours later NATIONAL HEADLINES !!

HILLARY CLINTON DID IT ! DIRTY POLITICS !

```````````````````````````````````

Bush family gathered around the TV in Preston Hollow (Dallas)

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Clinton did it ! ..

W has the most to lose, because he is going on trial for treason within hours after Trump is sworn in...

Whoever it was is a pro. A genius. An experienced hand.

They must have been laughing uncontrollably as Pedophile Don's supporters pissed all over themselves in excited anticipation of the Wikileaks weak sauce.

The Chumps never knew what hit them. :lol:

If a republican had it, it should have shown up during the primaries. Perhaps Jeb! could have won.

Trump totally pissed off the entire Bush family ...

Billy Bush had the tape

Billy gives the tape to Jeb,

Jeb sends the tape to the media in a plain, unmarked shipping envelope

the media makes the tape public, and Trump is fucked ...

4 hours later NATIONAL HEADLINES !!

HILLARY CLINTON DID IT ! DIRTY POLITICS !

```````````````````````````````````

Bush family gathered around the TV in Preston Hollow (Dallas)

Clinton did it ! ..

Who gives a fuck who facilitated it. It EXISTS, that's the thing. As opposed to, say, fabricating competely false bullshit. Like this thread did about John McCain. Like this thread did about Hillary. Both of which, one notices, are bullshit-lie propaganda posted on behalf of Rump.

I dunno, going down this road is a little like the "liberal media" canard that ignores the fact that media is commercial and nobody in news media makes money from an ideology. As far as motivations on who dug it up --- consider all the attention it got. Attention means ratings and readers. Anybody who facilitates a news event like this stands to gain BIGLY attention, and therefore ratings, and therefore make money. It's really as simple as that and doesn't need to be overthought.

I've actually been using Pedophile Don's sexual abuse situations as teaching moments for my daughters.

For example the bus video. I played the bus video, and pointed out to the girls how awed the little weasel Billy Bush was as he listened to Pedophile Don brag about his abuses of celebrity to get away with mauling women.

Then I pointed out how Billy got himself so excited, he started egging Pedophile Don on. As they looked out the window of the bus, Billy and Pedophile Don began making offensive remarks about her.

I especially wanted my daughters to see that part. Where the two thugs were ogling and saying nasty shit out of her earshot, and then pretending to be all classy and informal once she was in their presence.

The woman greets them professionally and shakes their hands. But Billy Bush is all amped up on what Pedophile Don had just filled his head with, and he tries to get Donald to make some moves. "How about a little hug for the Donald?"

I asked my daughters if they would feel pressured in that situation to hug Pedophile Don. They are very polite girls and said they would feel as if they had no choice.

So I taught them how they should handle such a situation, since this is bound to happen to them sooner or later. I told them they should respond, "We just shook hands. Shall we go inside?"

Then one of my daughters asked how to handle someone wanting their phone number which they don't want to do. I said, "You see me do this all the time in stores when they ask for my phone number or email address. I always say, "I don't give that out.' You need to be assertive about your privacy."

but, but, but......geewhiz......would Bill Bush have turned it over if he knew his job would be suspended? Possibly be fired over it?

It really makes no difference who leaked the video. Whether that was a good thing or a bad thing is a subjective opinion. Hero or zero, makes no difference. The content of the video is what matters. It is what it is.

but, but, but......geewhiz......would Bill Bush have turned it over if he knew his job would be suspended? Possibly be fired over it?
A small sacrifice for which he may later be awarded greatly.

Last edited:
I've actually been using Pedophile Don's sexual abuse situations as teaching moments for my daughters.

For example the bus video. I played the bus video, and pointed out to the girls how awed the little weasel Billy Bush was as he listened to Pedophile Don brag about his abuses of celebrity to get away with mauling women.

Then I pointed out how Billy got himself so excited, he started egging Pedophile Don on. As they looked out the window of the bus, Billy and Pedophile Don began making offensive remarks about her.

I especially wanted my daughters to see that part. Where the two thugs were ogling and saying nasty shit out of her earshot, and then pretending to be all classy and informal once she was in their presence.

The woman greets them professionally and shakes their hands. But Billy Bush is all amped up on what Pedophile Don had just filled his head with, and he tries to get Donald to make some moves. "How about a little hug for the Donald?"

I asked my daughters if they would feel pressured in that situation to hug Pedophile Don. They are very polite girls and said they would feel as if they had no choice.

So I taught them how they should handle such a situation, since this is bound to happen to them sooner or later. I told them they should respond, "We just shook hands. Shall we go inside?"

Then one of my daughters asked how to handle someone wanting their phone number which they don't want to do. I said, "You see me do this all the time in stores when they ask for my phone number or email address. I always say, "I don't give that out.' You need to be assertive about your privacy."

I have a martial arts background. I taught my daughter to take one step back, snap kick to the nuts, then a knee to the head while the sob is bent over puking holding his sack .... then blow him a kiss as she walked off.

So the best the Washington Establishment and Hillary can do is go back more than a decade to find 'locker room talk'....while during that same time THE WHITE BILL COSBY was assaulting, raping, and engaging in Pedophilia and Hillary as ENABLING his crimes?!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

If this can be tracked back to Bush, Ryan or any other current GOP politician or one who has political aspirations this is a gold mine for anyone who runs against them in the future. 'GOP Candidate Aids Liberal Sexual Deviant Enabler Get / Attempt To Elected' / 'War On Women'. 'Pro-Rapist / Enabler' / etc....

Yeah, good luck getting elected.

would Bill Bush have turned it over if he knew his job would be suspended? Possibly be fired over it?

since when has a Bush worried about a job?

41 would have a trust fund set up for Billy so fast the ink on the envelope wouldn't be dry.

"Thanks for breaking one off in Trumps ass Billy, take a vacation for the rest of your life"

So the best the Washington Establishment and Hillary can do is go back more than a decade to find 'locker room talk'....while during that same time THE WHITE BILL COSBY was assaulting, raping, and engaging in Pedophilia and Hillary as ENABLING his crimes?!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
I always suspected you were a five year old.

"B-b-b-but Billy did it, too!"

Two Wrongs Make A Right Winger!™

If this can be tracked back to Bush, Ryan or any other current GOP politician or one who has political aspirations this is a gold mine for anyone who runs against them in the future. 'GOP Candidate Aids Liberal Sexual Deviant Enabler Get / Attempt To Elected' / 'War On Women'. 'Pro-Rapist / Enabler' / etc....

Yeah, good luck getting elected.

G told you ... "PROS" ... nobody will ever get caught. Trump pissed off everyone from A-z ... they don't want to catch him! :lmao:

there's prolly a reward for the reporter that can bring Trump to the ground ...

attention Trophy Hunters !

~snort~

there's prolly a reward for the reporter that can bring Trump to the ground ...

attention Trophy Hunters !

~snort~
DUH!

There's a wad of Foundation Cash just waiting for the All-In Media Reporter who can do so!

Forum List

Back