Clinton Opens 23-Point Lead Among Women as Trump Struggles

These polls are becoming comical...it's freaking WAPO/ABC for crying out loud

Yup. Left leaners all the way so of course they predict HItlery is ahead.

I wouldn't vote Hitlery to shovel shit out of my horses stall. She's stupid, careless and incompetent. She is also universally disliked even by Dems.

Anyone who thinks she'd make a good POTUS is dumber than a box of rocks.

I believe that women will rise to the challenge and pave the way for Hillary to the whitehouse.

Repub women are not gonna admit it to their husbands prior to entering the polling booth just to avoid the argument. But they too will vote Hillary in large numbers.

So you believe Republican women will ditch their ideology in favor of supporting a gender? Isn't that a bit insulting?

Then why are you so worried about them, you freaking trump puppet moron. The Washington Post and ABC are credible news organizations, unlike the sources you idiots use such as breitbart, townhall, rush, etc...

Yep, what someone posted previously about you trump puppets is true. He could spit in your mouth and you would say, "What? What's wrong with that?" Scumbags.

I wouldn't vote Hitlery to shovel shit out of my horses stall. She's stupid, careless and incompetent. She is also universally disliked even by Dems.

Given all that's coming out about her health I think she's on death's doorstep.
Then again, thinking isn't exactly your forte.

2314 posts and we are STILL waiting on something substantial from you.....

These polls are becoming comical...

Your denial is a serious condition though.

Save it moron, a Wapo/ABC poll is about as useful as toilet paper. Now stop trolling and get on topic, that shit's old too

2016-general-election-vote-preference.jpg

Trump lost the battle of Conventions and the way he handled response to Democrats did long term damage to his campaign by convincing those that were still on the fence that he is a buffoon unfit for presidency.

Trump is un-disciplined, self-destructive time bomb. You will see the results of that in EVERY POLL.

LOL. My stalker is back.

LOL. My stalker is back.
Just concerned about the boards integrity... don't flatter yourself, dumbfuck.

Save it moron, a Wapo/ABC poll is about as useful as toilet paper. Now stop trolling and get on topic, that shit's old too

Trump lost the battle of Conventions and the way he handled response to Democrats did long term damage to his campaign.

Trump is un-disciplined, self-destructive time bomb. You will see the results of that in EVERY POLL.

Then you double down on stupid and use another Wapo/ABC poll

Here is what their polling looked like in 2012:

abc_wash_tracking_site_640x360_wblog.jpg

Did your toilet paper do better perhaps?

LOL. My stalker is back.
Integrity? I'm surprised you can even spell the word.

And a double dumbfuck to you. LOL.

Trump lost the battle of Conventions and the way he handled response to Democrats did long term damage to his campaign.

Not bad for a toilet paper.

I don't care moron, this is 2016, not 2012. Good grief...

Of course that's what you'd claim...because that polling record from 2012 proves you wrong, they were accurate, unlike your toilet paper and many head-in-the-sand Republican analysts.

If you weren't claiming to not care, you'd be admitting you were wrong...can't have that.

Pay no attention to Sassy's predictions. She was so certain that Trump would not be the nominee that she said anyone thinking he would be had "bats in their belfry"...and now she's a full throated Trump supporter. It just don't get any better than that.

I believe that women will rise to the challenge and pave the way for Hillary to the whitehouse.

Repub women are not gonna admit it to their husbands prior to entering the polling booth just to avoid the argument. But they too will vote Hillary in large numbers.

So you believe Republican women will ditch their ideology in favor of supporting a gender? Isn't that a bit insulting?

For you if must feel like an insult to think that your wife will defy you by pulling the lever for Hillary.

LOL. My stalker is back.
Integrity? I'm surprised you can even spell the word.

And a double dumbfuck to you. LOL.

You write like a man, or you simply parrot what your old man says. If the latter half is true, you too will vote Hillary.

Pay no attention to Sassy's predictions. She was so certain that Trump would not be the nominee that she said anyone thinking he would be had "bats in their belfry"...and now she's a full throated Trump supporter. It just don't get any better than that.

You could prove that....but we both know you can't. Now run along with your BS, hag

You write like a man, or you simply parrot what your old man says. If the latter half is true, you too will vote Hillary.

Awwww are you mad because I see thru your BS? What does PW stand for, Pee Wee? LMAO

Forum List

Back