Clinton Opens 23-Point Lead Among Women as Trump Struggles

The loons: Either agree with us or we will smear you!!!!!!! LOL Bunch of losers

You don't have to agree with opinions, but when you deny simple facts like poll results it kinda becomes impossible to have any civil discussion.

All depends on the poll and a WAPO/ABC poll is dubious at best. So the "facts" may not be "facts" at all
One way to fake a poll. I am sure there are more.
1. Ask question.
fake poll 1.jpg

2. Answer totally different than question.
fake polls.jpg

Attachments

• fake polling.jpg
    fake polling.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 33

You don't have to agree with opinions, but when you deny simple facts like poll results it kinda becomes impossible to have any civil discussion.

All depends on the poll and a WAPO/ABC poll is dubious at best. So the "facts" may not be "facts" at all
1. Ask question. View attachment 84703
View attachment 84706

Definitely. Questions can be set up as to elicit a specific response.

View attachment 84706

Online polls are totally worthless, that's a fact. A voter can vote as often as they want and of course if the online vote is on a ideological friendly website (one way or the other) effects the results greatly.
The concept of Hillary winning the female vote is a no brainer. Every poll shows she quite handily wins that specific demographic.

View attachment 84706

Definitely. Questions can be set up as to elicit a specific response.
It just shows online polls are not accurate. I can see why people would want to get rid of a news reporter that totally ignores the lying and the corruption of Hillary but this is not the way to go about it.

View attachment 84706

Online polls are totally worthless, that's a fact. A voter can vote as often as they want and of course if the online vote is on a ideological friendly website (one way or the other) effects the results greatly.
The concept of Hillary winning the female vote is a no brainer. Every poll shows she quite handily wins that specific demographic.
Trump is slamming Hillary in all states from what I have been seeing and most of the people I know wouldn't vote Hillary for anything.

View attachment 84706

Those must be some stupid ass women! She gets the ugly girl votes, I suppose. :D

Trump is slamming Hillary in all states from what I have been seeing and most of the people I know wouldn't vote Hillary for anything.

Don't trust polls! Trust strangers on internetz forums talking about people they know!

View attachment 84706

Those must be some stupid ass women! She gets the ugly girl votes, I suppose. :D
They have a lot of trolls out in cyber space trying to keep lying Hillary up.

Problem for you is that Trump keeps on getting caught talking just like that...in all of it's sandbox glory...among adults.

I believe that women will rise to the challenge and pave the way for Hillary to the whitehouse.

Repub women are not gonna admit it to their husbands prior to entering the polling booth just to avoid the argument. But they too will vote Hillary in large numbers.

Oh Oh vote for me I have a vagina! Idiot feminists....NO WOMAN I know is voting for the bitch...why would they vote for someone that takes money from countries that treat women as 2nd class citizens and BLAMED a 12 year old rape victim!?

Don't trust polls! Trust strangers on internetz forums talking about people they know!
Actually people that have been on this forum for years pretty well know where the others stand. Newbies on the other hand can be figured in to be a range of types of posters. Anything from paid trolls to total dumbs asses they think others are as ignorant as they are. You seem to be a prime example of the later.

Actually people that have been on this forum for years pretty well know where the others stand. Newbies on the other hand can be figured in to be a range of types of posters. Anything from paid trolls to total dumbs asses they think others are as ignorant as they are. You seem to be a prime example of the later.

will you at some point address the weakness of your argument?

I believe that women will rise to the challenge and pave the way for Hillary to the whitehouse.

Repub women are not gonna admit it to their husbands prior to entering the polling booth just to avoid the argument. But they too will vote Hillary in large numbers.

That's not even the impressive polling at all. Look at this! Among black voters Hillary scores 92% and Trump only 2%!! Hispanics are a little better. Hillary scores 69% to Trump's 26%. Wow. Can anyone post a recording of "Taps" in honor of the fallen Trump campaign?

ABC_Vote_Preference_Among_Groups_Rev02.jpg

Forum List

Back