Clinton Opens 23-Point Lead Among Women as Trump Struggles

Yeah Democrats really are excited in great numbers....
poll.jpg

View attachment 84707
Trump is slamming Hillary in all states from what I have been seeing and most of the people I know wouldn't vote Hillary for anything.
That's quite some eyesight! I'll stick with the professionals, thank you. http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#plus
I'll stick with the numbers.
Fine make up any numbers you like, it doesn't change the facts.
You are correct is does not change the facts that lil corrupt Hillary and her flakes will be looking out through prison bars by 2018.

Obama and Hillary fully toasted the Democrat party. Bush babies were sure they had it in the bag and the people proved them both wrong.

I believe that women will rise to the challenge and pave the way for Hillary to the whitehouse.

Repub women are not gonna admit it to their husbands prior to entering the polling booth just to avoid the argument. But they too will vote Hillary in large numbers.

Yup, this is Girl Power.

When Feinstein and Boxer swept California back in the 1990's the same thing happened.

Girl Power will save us from Donald Duck Trump.

These polls are becoming comical...

Your denial is a serious condition though.

Save it moron, a Wapo/ABC poll is about as useful as toilet paper. Now stop trolling and get on topic, that shit's old too

2016-general-election-vote-preference.jpg

Trump lost the battle of Conventions and the way he handled response to Democrats did long term damage to his campaign.

Trump is un-disciplined, self-destructive time bomb. You will see the results of that in EVERY POLL.

Then you double down on stupid and use another Wapo/ABC poll

Here is what their polling looked like in 2012:

abc_wash_tracking_site_640x360_wblog.jpg

Did your toilet paper do better perhaps?
And then it finally ended up 52% for BHO and the famous subsidized 47% for Mitt.

I believe that women will rise to the challenge and pave the way for Hillary to the whitehouse.

Repub women are not gonna admit it to their husbands prior to entering the polling booth just to avoid the argument. But they too will vote Hillary in large numbers.

Yup, this is Girl Power.

When Feinstein and Boxer swept California back in the 1990's the same thing happened.

Hillary is not a girl. She is an old decrepit cankle lady. :D

Then again, thinking isn't exactly your forte.
2314 posts and we are STILL waiting on something substantial from you.....
LOL. My stalker is back.
Just concerned about the boards integrity... don't flatter yourself, dumbfuck.
You and integrity are not on speaking terms, Trump poppet.
LOL how quaint. The resident schizo thinks he knows about integrity
You are the libertarian voting for a lefty, yet you accuse me of your affliction.

2314 posts and we are STILL waiting on something substantial from you.....
LOL. My stalker is back.
Just concerned about the boards integrity... don't flatter yourself, dumbfuck.
You and integrity are not on speaking terms, Trump poppet.
LOL how quaint. The resident schizo thinks he knows about integrity
You are the libertarian voting for a lefty, yet you accuse me of your affliction.
im not a libertarian or voting for anyone dumbfuck
Why do you insist on being a complete moron? serious question

Yup, this is Girl Power.

Hillary is not a girl. She is an old decrepit cankle lady. :D

Trump is as old or older than hillary

Yup, this is Girl Power.

Better Clinton than trump.

So you believe Republican women will ditch their ideology in favor of supporting a gender? Isn't that a bit insulting?
Trump isn't pushing gop ideology, and his comments on the gold star mom and sexual harassment may have sealed the deal. He knows so much about deals, you know

"Seventy-nine percent of Americans say he doesn’t show enough respect for people he disagrees with, 70 percent express anxiety about a Trump presidency, 67 percent think he lacks the personality and temperament it takes to serve effectively, 64 percent doubt his understanding of world affairs, 63 percent see him unfavorably overall, 62 percent say he's not honest and trustworthy, 61 percent think he's unqualified for office and 60 percent think he's biased against women and minorities."

Not good.

"Seventy-nine percent of Americans say he doesn’t show enough respect for people he disagrees with, 70 percent express anxiety about a Trump presidency, 67 percent think he lacks the personality and temperament it takes to serve effectively, 64 percent doubt his understanding of world affairs, 63 percent see him unfavorably overall, 62 percent say he's not honest and trustworthy, 61 percent think he's unqualified for office and 60 percent think he's biased against women and minorities."

Not good.

Hildabeast isn't any better....of course you failed to mention that.

Not good.

Hildabeast isn't any better....of course you failed to mention that.
Soon, that will be President Hildabeast to you.

:dance:

So you believe Republican women will ditch their ideology in favor of supporting a gender? Isn't that a bit insulting?
Trump isn't pushing gop ideology, and his comments on the gold star mom and sexual harassment may have sealed the deal. He knows so much about deals, you know

Trump seems to be running his campaign like one of his reality tv shows

Trump seems to be running his campaign like one of his reality tv shows
Hillary is running hers like a mob boss.

Forum List

Back