Clinton Shows How It Is Done

Clinton camp issues a statement of regret for saying half of Trump's supporters are deplorable.

Check out @HillaryClinton's Tweet: Hillary Clinton on Twitter

When you overstate something, all you have to do is clarify.
Hillary appears to be in full self destruct mode now. Rather than attempt to give voters affirmative reasons for voting for her, she is basing her whole campaign on these simple minded slurs against Trump.

Being able to say "sorry" is a vital leadership skill, bro.

the adjective "sorry" does NOT exist in the Trumpster vocabulary.......But, sometimes he send out his underlings to apologize like, for example, his racist birther funding.

Hillary appears to be in full self destruct mode now. Rather than attempt to give voters affirmative reasons for voting for her, she is basing her whole campaign on these simple minded slurs against Trump.

How accurate....because Trump is as pure and honest as the fallen snow flakes.

Clinton camp issues a statement of regret for saying half of Trump's supporters are deplorable.

You liberal are a hoot. She says something deplorable and rather then concentrate on that you want to praise her just because she said sorry. Lol

So is not insulting people who disagree with you, bruh.

You liberal are a hoot. She says something deplorable and rather then concentrate on that you want to praise her just because she said sorry. Lol

You think she mean it this time?

Oh, she always try to tell the truth. :D

I think this will help Hillary as this will direct all the attention onto the nastiness of the trump campaign. Hillary needs to lead and be on the offensive.

all she needs to do & probably will- is let him talk. she'll use a buzz word or lead him right into himself. the man can't help himself. BELIEVE ME!!! lol............

Last edited:
Both candidates are playing a game of, how many people can we piss off who will go to the other side.

Well, Hillary may have "pissed off" Trump's acolytes and maybe some undecided....

Trump has pissed off, blacks, Latinos, Muslims, sane women, gays and lesbians, families of dead soldiers, his own unpaid contractors, people he stiffed through his bankruptcies, Trump university "students", etc.

I am really "hurt" that some right winger didn't respond to my list to say that its ALL a LIE...
Trump loves minorities.......LOL

It’s been a really bad week for the demoquacks, Dear Leader calls Americans lazy, Cankles calls them deplorable and Bubba calls them ingrates.

Someone should tell the quacks this isn’t how you win hearts and minds

Oh, she always try to tell the truth.

yet another right winger who has a difficult time with the English language.....What was that poll about Trump supporters being LESS educated?

shirley you jest.

It’s been a really bad week for the demoquacks, Dear Leader calls Americans lazy, Cankles calls them deplorable and Bubba calls them ingrates.

Someone should tell the quacks this isn’t how you win hearts and minds

How very true.....You can almost hear the stampede of minority voters, sane women, Muslims, et al, just RUSHING to sign up for the Trumpster campaign.........LOL

How accurate....because Trump is as pure and honest as the fallen snow flakes.
lol Is there any activity between your ears? The point is every story in the media about Hillary is about her negative comments about Trump, which means she is giving voters not affirmative reasons to vote for her and that strategy has no chance of working unless Trump allows himself to be drawn off message, which he had clearly decided not to do. It's a losing strategy.

Oh, she always try to tell the truth.

yet another right winger who has a difficult time with the English language.....What was that poll about Trump supporters being LESS educated?

Riiiight, is that all you got?

I don't think Hillary is paying you to talk here about me. Put your T2T hardware in overdrive and be a good soldier for her.

T2T = turd to text

lol Is there any activity between your ears?

yes, how neglectful of me not to acknowledge that Trump has NOT pissed off anybody.... and that by Hillary pissing off the Trumpster's brain washed supporters, she will NOT get any of them to vote for her...
What a crying shame, right??? LOL

Riiiight, is that all you got?

I don't think Hillary is paying you to talk here about me. Put your T2T hardware in overdrive and be a good soldier for her.

T2T = turd to text

A Trump university alumni???

shirley you jest.

The problem is this is now Hillary's whole campaign. If you don't give voters affirmative reasons to vote for you, you lose.

f you don't give voters affirmative reasons to vote for you, you lose.

She (Hillary) has given the MOST AMAZING affirmative reason to vote for her.......
The remote possibility of a Donald J Trump administration........LOL

Forum List

Back