Clinton Shows How It Is Done

It's interesting that a few years back, Trump was roasted on Comedy Central and there wasn't one joke about him being racist.

If it were done today, most of the jokes would be about him being racist.

It's pretty amazing how racist Trump has become since running for President. He was able to hide it very well for many years.

Anyone who runs against Democrats is a racist by default.

Too Fucking late..... the witch has shown her true colors.
if this is the way she truly feels about Trump supporters how can she govern all the people.
She is toast.

Too Fucking late..... the witch has shown her true colors.
if this is the way she truly feels about Trump supporters how can she govern all the people.
She is toast.

She's been showing her true colors for a long time...

s5fzva.jpg

It's interesting that a few years back, Trump was roasted on Comedy Central and there wasn't one joke about him being racist.

It's pretty amazing how racist Trump has become since running for President. He was able to hide it very well for many years.

From the Central Park 5....to the fines the Trumpster had to pay for violating racist hosing rules...From his Mexicans are all thugs and rapists....to the Birther Movement because Obama was half-black.....

Yeah, sure, Trump would NEVER allow another "roasting",,,because he'd be an Orange Toast.

From the Central Park 5....to the fines the Trumpster had to pay for violating racist hosing rules...From his Mexicans are all thugs and rapists....to the Birther Movement because Obama was half-black.....

Yeah, sure, Trump would NEVER allow another "roasting",,,because he'd be an Orange Toast.

Probably not, nor would Hillary.

A roast of Hillary would be brutal. She gives lots of content. Just starting with her lies about landing in Bosnia under sniper fire.

Hillary should NOT have apologized for calling Trump supporters the low-life that they are.....

Of course, NOW Trump will be constantly asked if he TOO should apologize for his Birther Movement; so lets see if he still says, "I don't wanna talk about it".........LOL

Hillary should NOT have apologized for calling Trump supporters the low-life that they are.....

Of course, NOW Trump will be constantly asked if he TOO should apologize for his Birther Movement; so lets see if he still says, "I don't wanna talk about it".........LOL

She didn't. The "deplorable" is not a word she's regretting.

Read the statement from the OP.

2yxgaig.png

Yeah, when Libs get caught breaking the law, doing wrong, insulting Americans, and/or doing something they know will hurt them in regards to vote, they quickly - without meaning - issue a statement that says, "Sorry - my bad" then declare THEMSELVES 'That's the end of it - time to move on" and expects the sheep to do so.

:p

Not quite the way Trump did the birther thing. He just said he wouldn't talk about it. No apology---- nothing.
I don't know why that stupid fucktard hitlery ever brought it up....

Because she realized that it was wrong to make that statement, and she is honorable enough to admit it. Unlike Trump.

Hey Nat did you see Hillary's new plane paid for by the Nigerian billionaire?

14225372_324423564577201_193118491169121430_n.jpg

Forum List

Back