🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clinton to Voter: 'Why Don't You Go Run for Something, Then?'

You didn't hear her rail against Somali-Americans? That's why Clinton ended the conversation.

I can't figure out what she said for part of it because the audio sucks. Can you quote her racist statement?
Something about Somali-Americans in there. Though it's interesting you don't know actually know what's happening in the exchange but you've decided that's enough to attack Clinton.

Something about Somali-Americans in there. Though it's interesting you don't know actually know what's happening in the exchange but you've decided that's enough to attack Clinton.

Will you quote the racist part or not?

It was the exact right answer to give the woman. If you want more diversity in politics, then you have to put your own skin in the game.

You don't think Hillary was rude/dismissive?
No. The woman was clearly opinionated and confrontational. Clinton realized she was wasting her time talking to the blockhead, and so Clinton gave her some very good advice to walk the walk instead of talking the talk.

If you think that was rude, take a look at a typical retort by Trump toward anyone who tries to criticize him.

No comparison.

Seems like that girl was being racist against Somali-Americans.

Nope. She works for a Somali-American. She said so during her exchange with Clinton. The girl was challenging Clinton's claim that the Somali-American community supports her (Clinton).

I can't wait to see that smug bitch lose.

Clinton to Voter: 'Why Don't You Go Run for Something, Then?' - NBC News

Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton responds to a young woman in Minnesota who appears to challenge Clinton on whether she has a plan on addressing diversity of elected officials.

I'm no fan of the hildabitch, but the president doesn't decide who runs for office or who is elected. Sounded like a reasonable response to me, which from her are few and far between.

The girl starting ranting about Somali-Americans

Clinton Confronted By Voter Who Thinks Her Record Shows She Doesn’t Care About African Americans

There's as close to a transcript as you'll find anywhere. The girl is being a rude punk and dismisses that Clinton has the endorsement of a Somali-American. The girl then ends the conversation by turning away as Clinton wishes her good luck.

Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton responds to a young woman in Minnesota who appears to challenge Clinton on whether she has a plan on addressing diversity of elected officials.

I'm no fan of the hildabitch, but the president doesn't decide who runs for office or who is elected. Sounded like a reasonable response to me, which from her are few and far between.

there wasn't anything wrong with what Hillary said to the woman.... unless one is rabidly angry.

The girl starting ranting about Somali-Americans

No, she did not. You are entirely imagining that. She was challenging Clinton's claim she had a lot of Somali-American support. The girl was basing her opinion on being a local who works for a Somali-American. In other words, she believed she had more of the feel of the Somali community than Clinton, who is an outsider.

there wasn't anything wrong with what Hillary said to the woman.... unless one is rabidly angry.

I think I said her response was reasonable, your point?

It seems that Hillary got tired of talking to someone who had an attitude.

I think I said her response was reasonable, your point?

I was agreeing with you. :rolleyes:

and I can't wait to see you choke on her winning.

If she wins I'm afraid we'll all be choking on it. Your candidate is nothing but a Goldman Sachs shill; you're truly misguided to support her over Bernie Sanders.

How dare little people speak to her.
you have to be kidding, right? you can't possibly think that she gave an unreasonable answer

you have to be kidding, right? you can't possibly think that she gave an unreasonable answer
She asked Hillary if she had a plan, not to be told what to do. Very rude and dismissive.

OMG this is the main headline on Drudge Report? Lol damn they're really reaching. If Matty Drudge has a hard on for Hillary, does that mean he doesn't have to be in the closet anymore?

She asked Hillary if she had a plan, not to be told what to do. Very rude and dismissive.
i think the transcript that was posted earlier shows that clinton was more than patient with her

sure you did.

Funny - I never met you while on active duty. You served where/when?
Doesn't matter where or if i served, you're still a liar

Just as suspected
A non-serving asshole speaking as if she knows what the military thinks
Sounds like that chimpy in the White House
Ignorant of basic facts
Keep being stupid
You excel at it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
'suspect' whatever you want, doesn't make you any less of a liar or somehow more knowledgeable.

Forum List

Back