🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clinton to Voter: 'Why Don't You Go Run for Something, Then?'

I can't wait to see that smug bitch lose.

Clinton to Voter: 'Why Don't You Go Run for Something, Then?' - NBC News

Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton responds to a young woman in Minnesota who appears to challenge Clinton on whether she has a plan on addressing diversity of elected officials.
How dare little people speak to her.
you have to be kidding, right? you can't possibly think that she gave an unreasonable answer
She asked Hillary if she had a plan, not to be told what to do. Very rude and dismissive.
i think the transcript that was posted earlier shows that clinton was more than patient with her
Dead broke Hillary has no tolerance for the little people. She spent it all on her rapist husband.

you have to be kidding, right? you can't possibly think that she gave an unreasonable answer
She asked Hillary if she had a plan, not to be told what to do. Very rude and dismissive.
i think the transcript that was posted earlier shows that clinton was more than patient with her
Dead broke Hillary has no tolerance for the little people. She spent it all on her rapist husband.
so you aren't actually interested in talking about what happened.

She asked Hillary a yes or no question that could be followed by supporting logic. Did she get that?

She asked Hillary a yes or no question that could be followed by supporting logic. Did she get that?
what was the yes or no question she asked?

I think Hillary was on target with that comment.
In the first place why would someone ask what a politician plans to do about the diversity of elected officials.
The Elected part is where the question breaks down. If the people wanted diversity, then they would vote for diversity and ELECT based on that alone.
Hillary has no control over the diversity of elected officials in the government.

I think Hillary was on target with that comment.
In the first place why would someone ask what a politician plans to do about the diversity of elected officials.
The Elected part is where the question breaks down. If the people wanted diversity, then they would vote for diversity and ELECT based on that alone.
Hillary has no control over the diversity of elected officials in the government.

She could have politely explained that instead of being a smug bitch.

It was the exact right answer to give the woman. If you want more diversity in politics, then you have to put your own skin in the game.

Uh-huh.....except that the anti-racist, woman loving, party of diversity is running two old, rich, white people instead of cultivating a diverse pool of candidates. That happens when you cater to niche groups by telling them you'll give them free stuff and protect them from the evil conservatives in return for a vote. Stay on the plantation and we will take care of all your needs. The sheep are beginning to wake up finally. Democrats don't care about diversity. It's why I no longer am one.

Seems like that girl was being racist against Somali-Americans. I hope she doesn't follow Mrs. Clinton's advice and never runs for anything.
That takes the cake...a black person racist against a black person...you libtards are insane

Something about Somali-Americans in there. Though it's interesting you don't know actually know what's happening in the exchange but you've decided that's enough to attack Clinton.
And you decided to defend her...even tho you dont know what was said. What an ass.

Forum List

Back