Clinton too Corrupt to be President

Of course she is, but since when has corruption been a disqualifying trait for democrat politicians (or republican politicians)? Personally, I cannot fathom why any person with any shred of personal integrity, personal dignity, or moral character would consider such as Shrillery as the leading representative of this country, or any other.

You have hit the nail on the head. When anyone votes for a corrupt politician, he/she are in reality, more corrupt and morally bankrupt than is the politician for whom he/she is voting. It's stating a sad condemnation upon the people who vote for Hillary.

Agreed. Democrat voters are essentially nothing more than a class of thugs. They are selling their children into slavery and they couldn't care less.

Last edited:
There is corruption on both sides. Corruption goes hand in hand with big money. The two are inseparable. The country is clearly divided and I for one enjoy it. All the candidates have a lot if money at their disposal. People know it and are tired of it. Our political system is broken and is owned by the uber wealthy. Sickening it is. Let's get a lifelong janitor who is barely scraping by to run. That would never happen. In the end it will and should include class warfare.

I don't care who wins because the average working class person never will. Idiot you are if you believe different. Big dumb idiot that is. Brainless.

Of course she is, but since when has corruption been a disqualifying trait for democrat politicians (or republican politicians)? Personally, I cannot fathom why any person with any shred of personal integrity, personal dignity, or moral character would consider such as Shrillery as the leading representative of this country, or any other.

You have hit the nail on the head. When anyone votes for a corrupt politician, he/she are in reality, more corrupt and morally bankrupt than is the politician for whom he/she is voting. It's stating a sad condemnation upon the people who vote for Hillary.

Agreed. Democrat voters are essentially nothing more than a class of thugs. They are selling their children into slavery and they couldn't care less.

Indeed. They are totally lacking any moral compass.

The problem is they have bought our political system at the expense of the rest of us. And both parties are guilty. They can have their money but they shouldn't have any more influence than the poor working guy. Here in lies the problem.

Forum List

Back