Clinton treats SS agents like trash

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Secret Service Views Hillary as 'Worst Duty Assignment'

You know. If I was the President I wouldn't be treating the people that are protecting me like shit....just saying....hopefully one of them or more gets tired of that shit. I mean since she acts like a dictator,there have been times were the bodyguards have had enough or were paid off and just took shit into their own hands. She ain't making friends but she will be SHOCKED when or if something happens to her. She thinks she is a god.

images

Isn't there a whole book written about it?

Odious, your entire purpose for being is to treat anyone not white like shit, c'mon now.

Haha, those attacks are so politically partisan loaded, it is laughable.

You know. If I was the President I wouldn't be treating the people that are protecting me like shit....just saying....hopefully one of them or more gets tired of that shit. I mean since she acts like a dictator,there have been times were the bodyguards have had enough or were paid off and just took shit into their own hands. She ain't making friends but she will be SHOCKED when or if something happens to her. She thinks she is a god.

If she's that bad, why don't they just ask for a transfer to another job?

The SS has been a disgrace & a joke for yrs; esp. since the Clinton's 1st admin.! They have big mouths, are a bunch of alcoholics, have the nerve to get in haggling matches with hookers in South America, have allowed several incursions on the WH with one getting inside the Residence, & are caught driving back to the WH intoxicated, hitting barricades, & causing a lot of commotion! They should have nothing to say if those losers were more professional! :bang3: :blahblah: :blowup:

Yeah because we know SS agents put their ideology before duty.You are such a fucking idiot

If Fox news posts it they had a former SS agent on there talking about how they DO ask for new assignments and some even QUIT!
Klein: State Dept Security, Secret Service 'Hated' Working for Hillary

No, when bill was POTUS I had friends in the Secret Service and they ALL despised her.

No, when bill was POTUS I had friends in the Secret Service and they ALL despised her.

I'm sure it's mutual for cause! I see you blew off all the comments about their ineptitude, incompetence, and lack of character the last several years! It's a wonder Obama's still alive after allowing an armed person with a record in the President's elevator! The following article comes from Fox so you can't say the liberal media's making it up:

- Secret Service Let Armed Man With Arrest Record Ride In An Elevator With Obama -

Yeah because we know SS agents put their ideology before duty.You are such a fucking idiot

If Fox news posts it they had a former SS agent on there talking about how they DO ask for new assignments and some even QUIT!
Whoever wrote those bullet points obviously is playing politics. It's very transparent

I'm sure it's mutual for cause! I see you blew off all the comments about their ineptitude, incompetence, and lack of character the last several years! It's a wonder Obama's still alive after allowing an armed person with a record in the President's elevator! The following article comes from Fox so you can't say the liberal media's making it up:

- Secret Service Let Armed Man With Arrest Record Ride In An Elevator With Obama -

Not arguing that point, just why don't they transfer to another job?

Whoever wrote those bullet points obviously is playing politics. It's very transparent

Everybody is lying about poor Hillary.
Dumbass.

Not arguing that point, just why don't they transfer to another job?

How convenient! :9: :blahblah: :cuckoo: :eusa_naughty: :meow::tongue-44:

Dumbass.
Many many partisan douchebags are lying about both candidates. Both candidates are lying and distorting the facts every time they speak. Both camps have been crying wolf more than speaking the truth, so excuse me if I don't believe everything I hear.

Dumbass.
Many many partisan douchebags are lying about both candidates. Both candidates are lying and distorting the facts every time they speak. Both camps have been crying wolf more than speaking the truth, so excuse me if I don't believe everything I hear.

I prefer to believe the SS.

Forum List

Back