🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clinton was right to give North Korea light water Nuclear Reactors

That what Democrat Fake News is tellin ya? Y'all gon craaazy. :cuckoo:
Can you build Nuclear Weapons from a light-water reactor? • r/askscience

You going to argue with Nuclear Physics now?
Internet PhD?
Mathematics and Physics degrees, but don't take my word for it. Just read the basic fuel processes from ANY source:

Light-water reactor - Wikipedia

Uh huh, and if Trump had done it, y'all Hater-Bots would be freakin out and throwing daily hissy-fits. Y'all are so dang disingenuous and irrational. :cuckoo:
Keep stuffing that strawman up your butt.

You're very disingenuous. If Trump had done this, you'd be whining incessantly and arguing an exact opposite position. Lay off the Democrat Fake News kid. It's rotting your brain.

Mathematics and Physics degrees, but don't take my word for it. Just read the basic fuel processes from ANY source:

Uh huh, and if Trump had done it, y'all Hater-Bots would be freakin out and throwing daily hissy-fits. Y'all are so dang disingenuous and irrational. :cuckoo:

You're very disingenuous. If Trump had done this, you'd be whining incessantly and arguing an exact opposite position. Lay off the Democrat Fake News kid. It's rotting your brain.
Man two strawmen right up your ass? How can you fit so many?

The Nuclear physics is very basic.

If you want to make sure your enemies can't make Nuclear bombs, when they try to cover it with "peaceful Nuclear reactors", give them a light water Nuclear reactor.

A light water Nuclear reactor is much harder to use to make Nuclear bomb fissile material.

Why do we offer light-water reactors to our enemies?

So stupid fuck if North Korea used it for electricity why in hell does it look like this?

View attachment 170975
Used what for electricity?

Clinton was never able to make good on his promise of Light Water reactors to North Korea, the Republicans killed the Agreement and North Korea fired up their Graphite Moderated reactors built to make bomb material.

:cuckoo:

If you want to make sure your enemies can't make Nuclear bombs, when they try to cover it with "peaceful Nuclear reactors", give them a light water Nuclear reactor.

A light water Nuclear reactor is much harder to use to make Nuclear bomb fissile material.

So stupid fuck if North Korea used it for electricity why in hell does it look like this?

View attachment 170975

Clinton was never able to make good on his promise of Light Water reactors to North Korea, the Republicans killed the Agreement and North Korea fired up their Graphite Moderated reactors built to make bomb material.

Is it standard for Republicans to deny historical facts?

Internet PhD?

You just trolling now kid...

A stupid answer. I have provided multiple sources including sources that cite the fuel cycle in question. And you still deny it because the opening article is an unapproved source.

You only out yourself as a loser.

Internet PhD?

But am i wrong? If Trump had done this, you'd be cheerleading like you're doing now? Try and answer honestly.

View attachment 170975

We know facts like the democrats voted against blacks to be set free.

But am i wrong? If Trump had done this, you'd be cheerleading like you're doing now? Try and answer honestly.
Light water reactors in 1995 was the right answer. Regardless of who is President.

View attachment 170975

We know facts like the democrats voted against blacks to be set free.
Whattaboutism. Deflection.

What does that have to do with Clinton's decision to give light water reactors, and how the Republicans sabotaged it?

Light water reactors in 1995 was the right answer. Regardless of who is President.

Sorry, but i don't believe your answer.

Sorry, but i don't believe your answer.
I don't care, thread is about Clinton's reactor decision. It was the right decision.

A stupid answer. I have provided multiple sources including sources that cite the fuel cycle in question. And you still deny it because the opening article is an unapproved source.

So this went from North Korea and Bill Clinton's failed deal to republicans?

How much weed you smoking right now?

Was Chamberlin right to give Hitler everything he demanded?

FDR gave Stalin everything he wanted, there would be millions of people who could testify about how stupid that idea was, but Stalin killed them.

The vast depth of liberal ignorance really needs to be studied. There has to be a better cure than abortions alone.

This new poster is a sock puppet.
The Jews will not replace us?

Republicans are why the deal failed. Again with your historical falsehoods.

Was Chamberlin right to give Hitler everything he demanded?

FDR gave Stalin everything he wanted, there would be millions of people who could testify about how stupid that idea was, but Stalin killed them.

The vast depth of liberal ignorance really needs to be studied. There has to be a better cure than abortions alone.
Chamberlain military buildup. Chamberlain oversaw the biggest military buildup in UK history: Chamberlain and Hitler 1938 - The National Archives

If weed made you that stupid, liberals would have died off in the 60's.

This idiot must be huffing paint.

Forum List

Back