Clinton White House Chef drowns while Hiking?

You leave for a day? You've only been here for what? A month, Paddymurphy? You joined June 9, 2015 according to your avie info - right? Interesting comment - nevertheless, I'm glad you feel at home here on USMB. This discussion however is some what yesterdays news now. I tend to move on after the story has been discussed - so this is it for me. Bye now.

yeah these trolls arent worth out time,they cant stand toe to toe in a debate and wont address facts. well two can play their ignore game,if they are going to ignore facts and just throw insults in defeat,then i will return the favor and ignore them as well.

you have heard this old saying before-:trolls:

advise i plan to follow with them.
Left this thread, you fucking loon. Left the thread, came back and found you have been joined by another mental defect. You two ought to put your goofy theories together. Maybe Hillary brought down the towers through magic? She probably had a miniature version of the towers and was sticking pins in them.

You are obsessed! This discussion is yesterdays news now, Paddy. Time to move on! I found close to a 1/2 dozen alerts this afternoon to this thread and they are all from you! Seriously. Get a life.

You leave for a day? You've only been here for what? A month, Paddymurphy? You joined June 9, 2015 according to your avie info - right? Interesting comment - nevertheless, I'm glad you feel at home here on USMB. This discussion however is some what yesterdays news now. I tend to move on after the story has been discussed - so this is it for me. Bye now.

yeah these trolls arent worth out time,they cant stand toe to toe in a debate and wont address facts. well two can play their ignore game,if they are going to ignore facts and just throw insults in defeat,then i will return the favor and ignore them as well.

Left this thread, you fucking loon. Left the thread, came back and found you have been joined by another mental defect. You two ought to put your goofy theories together. Maybe Hillary brought down the towers through magic? She probably had a miniature version of the towers and was sticking pins in them.

You are obsessed! This discussion is yesterdays news now, Paddy. Time to move on! I found close to a 1/2 dozen alerts this afternoon to this thread and they are all from you! Seriously. Get a life.
I am obsessed? That's a hoot. Have you gotten back on your meds yet?

he is afraid to look at the facts that his hero clinton is just as corrupt as reagan because he has been brainwashed by his family and our corrupt schools into thinking that there is a difference in the two parties.

yeah there is a difference in the two parties,thats why Obama has continued all of Bushs policys and has not taken any prosecution steps for his fellow mass murderer.:biggrin:

Forum List

Back