🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clinton White House was a den of cocaine and mistresses: ex-Secret Service officer

He's 69 years old. He's not running for office. The country did well when he was president. Yet, here are the right wing still attacking him. After all the damage caused by Bush, you would think they would be ashamed and leave Bill alone.

Why? He is a serial sexual predator and Hillary was the enabler. That disqualifies her. HER job was to shame his victims into disappearing.

He's 69 years old. He's not running for office. The country did well when he was president. Yet, here are the right wing still attacking him. After all the damage caused by Bush, you would think they would be ashamed and leave Bill alone.

Why? He is a serial sexual predator and Hillary was the enabler. That disqualifies her. HER job was to shame his victims into disappearing.
yet you have no proof that she allowed Bill to do what he did..

She didn't and doesn't care about what he did to those women. ALL she cares about is power and money. The reason she shut those women down was to protect her path to where she is right now.

She didn't and doesn't care about what he did to those women. ALL she cares about is power and money. The reason she shut those women down was to protect her path to where she is right now.
I think she could have gone further by separating, yet that is up to the people that are married to cheating spouses..

I think she could have gone further by separating, yet that is up to the people that are married to cheating spouses..

I agree.

lol

The ridiculous, desperate, pathetic right.

The thread premise fails as a red herring fallacy – Bill Clinton isn’t running for president.

And the ‘source’ is completely devoid of credibility.

There you go again with your "fallacy".....try learning another word - you've worn this one out hotshot.

If you snort a lot of coke you are stuffedvup and ifetn bloodied nose, sweating, paranoid. You need days in secret. If you shoot it, every 15-30 min you need fix or you crash. Bloddy track marks, bruises? Ask "winning man" about days and days smoking 7 gram rocks. I don't see how they could hide it? Who delivered it? A binge could be 5-7 days with women visitors? Maybe a line now and then? Is this possible?

lol

The ridiculous, desperate, pathetic right.

The thread premise fails as a red herring fallacy – Bill Clinton isn’t running for president.

And the ‘source’ is completely devoid of credibility.

Hillary said she will put Bill in charge of fixing our economy.

Clinton White House was a den of cocaine and mistresses: ex-Secret Service officer

That ex-SS officer sounds like a real piece of shit. Don't they take an oath? Where is their honor? Reminds me of some Navy SEALS spilling their guts.

What's the matter Shitting bull? Someone upsetting your apple cart?

You guys hate it when the truth comes out about your heroes, dont you?

Poor baby.....

I think it's hilarious that righties are dropping money on a book that real presidential detail agents say cannot possibly be true and uniformed officers like the writer of this book of fiction aren't allowed anywhere near the Oval Office or even near the president.

Those that deny the truth are still in an employment situation where they can be gotten to and have been gotten to....forced to try and support hillarys phoney narrative.

Can you help us locate any (proof) that she tried to stop him or end what he was doing?
Clinton described herself as "dumbfounded, heartbroken and outraged" when her husband told her about his relations with Lewinsky.

"Gulping for air, I started crying and yelling at him," she wrote. "'What do you mean? What are you saying? Why did you lie to me?'"
Documents reveal Hillary Clinton’s private reaction to her husband's cheating scandal with Monica Lewinsky

Clinton described herself as "dumbfounded, heartbroken and outraged" when her husband told her about his relations with Lewinsky.

"Gulping for air, I started crying and yelling at him," she wrote. "'What do you mean? What are you saying? Why did you lie to me?'"
Documents reveal Hillary Clinton’s private reaction to her husband's cheating scandal with Monica Lewinsky

Ah, so that was why she packed up some clothes and had the limo take her to a women's shelter!

Oh, wait, she didn't.

OK, then, so that's why she called the lawyer to start the divorce proceedings!

Oh, wait......

OK, then, so that's why she called Monica to remind her to get the dress cleaned.

Got it!

Ah, so that was why she packed up some clothes and had the limo take her to a women's shelter!

Oh, wait, she didn't.

Oh, wait......

OK, then, so that's why she called Monica to remind her to get the dress cleaned.

Got it!
Not every couple that goes through this get divorced, they stay together to work it out...

Oh, wait, she didn't.

Oh, wait......

Got it!
Not every couple that goes through this get divorced, they stay together to work it out...

how do you know

Oh, wait, she didn't.

Oh, wait......

Got it!

how do you know
I've seen several..

Forum List

Back