🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clinton White House was a den of cocaine and mistresses: ex-Secret Service officer

Clinton described herself as "dumbfounded, heartbroken and outraged" when her husband told her about his relations with Lewinsky.

"Gulping for air, I started crying and yelling at him," she wrote. "'What do you mean? What are you saying? Why did you lie to me?'"
Documents reveal Hillary Clinton’s private reaction to her husband's cheating scandal with Monica Lewinsky

Ah, so that was why she packed up some clothes and had the limo take her to a women's shelter!

Oh, wait, she didn't.

OK, then, so that's why she called the lawyer to start the divorce proceedings!

Oh, wait......

OK, then, so that's why she called Monica to remind her to get the dress cleaned.

Got it!
Not every couple that goes through this get divorced, they stay together to work it out...

how do you know
I've seen several..

is that why you keep your pants down?

Clinton described herself as "dumbfounded, heartbroken and outraged" when her husband told her about his relations with Lewinsky.

"Gulping for air, I started crying and yelling at him," she wrote. "'What do you mean? What are you saying? Why did you lie to me?'"
Documents reveal Hillary Clinton’s private reaction to her husband's cheating scandal with Monica Lewinsky

Ah, so that was why she packed up some clothes and had the limo take her to a women's shelter!

Oh, wait, she didn't.

OK, then, so that's why she called the lawyer to start the divorce proceedings!

Oh, wait......

OK, then, so that's why she called Monica to remind her to get the dress cleaned.

Got it!
Not every couple that goes through this get divorced, they stay together to work it out...

how do you know
I've seen several..

is that why you keep your pants down?
It's like free advertisement! Plus I don't want to soil my pants when I fart..

Forum List

Back