🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clinton White House was a den of cocaine and mistresses: ex-Secret Service officer

He's 69 years old. He's not running for office. The country did well when he was president. Yet, here are the right wing still attacking him. After all the damage caused by Bush, you would think they would be ashamed and leave Bill alone.
He did well with the gop controlling the senate and house you mean.

Bush was a little dull but not sleazy. He did not cause the damage-----in fact he did some good thinks like create the means to knock off BINNY
He said he probably hiding in a cave when he was in a villa plotting. He said multiple times he didn't know and didn't care where Bin Laden was.

Report: CIA unit that hunted bin Laden closed

Watch this video. Look at that shit eating grin. He might as well be saying "What is it you dumb fucks don't get?"

You would have to have turds for brains to think Bush did anything to find Bin Laden.

Clinton White House was a den of cocaine and mistresses: ex-Secret Service officer

That ex-SS officer sounds like a real piece of shit. Don't they take an oath? Where is their honor? Reminds me of some Navy SEALS spilling their guts.

What's the matter Shitting bull? Someone upsetting your apple cart?

You guys hate it when the truth comes out about your heroes, dont you?

Poor baby.....

I think it's hilarious that righties are dropping money on a book that real presidential detail agents say cannot possibly be true and uniformed officers like the writer of this book of fiction aren't allowed anywhere near the Oval Office or even near the president.

We know Bill is a sex-addict, but a cokehead too eh ?

Gary J. Byrne has devoted his life, and risked it, to serve his country — as a member of the US Air Force, a uniformed White House Secret Service officer, and a federal air marshal.

And he believes it is his patriotic duty to do anything he can to prevent Hillary Clinton from becoming president of the United States.

As someone who guarded the Oval Office during the Clinton presidency, Byrne, in an exclusive interview with The Post, tells how he witnessed “the Clinton machine leaving a wake of destruction in just about everything they do.”

He says he has also seen Hillary’s “dangerous,” abusive, paranoid behavior.

“It’s like hitting yourself with a hammer every day,” says Byrne, pounding a fist into his open hand, of the former First Lady’s explosive anger.

In his new book, “Crisis of Character: A White House Secret Service Officer Discloses His Firsthand Experience with Hillary, Bill, and How They Operate,” out Tuesday, Byrne makes no apologies for his anti-Clinton motivations.

“ ‘America first’ is in my blood,” he writes, sounding very similar to another presidential hopeful.

http://nypost.com/2016/06/25/clinto...ine-and-mistresses-ex-secret-service-officer/

The guy who wrote this book has about as much reliability as a condom in a wood chipper.

Gary J. Byrne has devoted his life, and risked it, to serve his country — as a member of the US Air Force, a uniformed White House Secret Service officer, and a federal air marshal.

And he believes it is his patriotic duty to do anything he can to prevent Hillary Clinton from becoming president of the United States.

As someone who guarded the Oval Office during the Clinton presidency, Byrne, in an exclusive interview with The Post, tells how he witnessed “the Clinton machine leaving a wake of destruction in just about everything they do.”

“It’s like hitting yourself with a hammer every day,” says Byrne, pounding a fist into his open hand, of the former First Lady’s explosive anger.

In his new book, “Crisis of Character: A White House Secret Service Officer Discloses His Firsthand Experience with Hillary, Bill, and How They Operate,” out Tuesday, Byrne makes no apologies for his anti-Clinton motivations.

“ ‘America first’ is in my blood,” he writes, sounding very similar to another presidential hopeful.

Clinton White House was a den of cocaine and mistresses: ex-Secret Service officer | New York Post

If Hillary announces that everyone can have free cocaine I'll vote for her. Parte' mofos!

Even if it's from a special "humidor" ?

Clinton White House was den of coke, mistresses: ex-Secret Service officer | New York Post

The guy who wrote this book has about as much reliability as a condom in a wood chipper.
How can you say that? He had every aspect of his personal and professional life vetted by the Secret Service to determine if he was trustworthy and reliable in order to get a job to sacrifice his life if needed to protect Clinton.

How can you say that? He had every aspect of his personal and professional life vetted by the Secret Service to determine if he was trustworthy and reliable in order to get a job to sacrifice his life if needed to protect Clinton.

The same Secret Service that is known to go on prostitution binges?

Just because he passed vetting that weeds out security threats does not mean that he is infallible and is not lying now. The main problem with his veracity is that he was not what he alleges himself to be in his book. He was nothing more than a uniformed beat cop. He did not have the access that he claims to have had, and thus cannot possibly have the insider information he claims in his book. That's why his former colleagues have spoken out against it.

That ex-SS officer sounds like a real piece of shit. Don't they take an oath? Where is their honor? Reminds me of some Navy SEALS spilling their guts.
You have to give respect to receive respect. According to most the people who have been around them, think that they are assholes.

I lived in Arkansas..I know the deal. I was part of it...Don Tyson was a good buddy with Clinton, he sure liked to party hardy, he'd pay for the parties also....yet you got fired if you pissed dirty after getting hurt working for Tyson's Foods...Anyhow...Don was a coke head man in NW Arkansas along with Tony Romero of Tony C's Italian rest and bars, He was allowed to run bars and sell liquor by the drink when it was illegal and a dry county(Benton county)...
Yet these men made a fortune in their business and ran their businesses as did Clinton while using drugs, duh!
You people think big business execs are devoid of drug use , alcohol use or sexual pleasures? Don't be naive...It happens all the time..It happens more than you uptight assholes would ever admit to, and it is done my millions of others in middle management..Such a stupid game to waste a life upon...Pointing fingers like an elementary school child...

You have to give respect to receive respect.

I hate this meme because it's nothing more than ammunition to entitled fucks who believe they are special. If your claim were true, someone would have to be the first to offer respect. And anyone making this statement clearly places the onus on the other person to make that first move.

The correct answer is that in order to receive respect you have to earn it. There are many ways to earn respect, and they are as diverse as the personalities of people, and usually say more about the person from whom the respect is earned. For example, a charitable act of giving to the poor may earn you respect from one person, while earning you disdain from another. Mocking a disabled person might earn you respect from some people. Ultimately, it says more about the people giving respect than anything.

You have to give respect to receive respect.

I hate this meme because it's nothing more than ammunition to entitled fucks who believe they are special. If your claim were true, someone would have to be the first to offer respect. And anyone making this statement clearly places the onus on the other person to make that first move.

The correct answer is that in order to receive respect you have to earn it. There are many ways to earn respect, and they are as diverse as the personalities of people, and usually say more about the person from whom the respect is earned. For example, a charitable act of giving to the poor may earn you respect from one person, while earning you disdain from another. Mocking a disabled person might earn you respect from some people. Ultimately, it says more about the people giving respect than anything.
And the Clinton's are corrupt people who don't deserve respect.

Cocaine you say! It's all in the nose.

Ch74jAlXIAA5rPz.jpg
I told you before, Steve, that is an authentic Jack Daniels Old #7 nose.

upload_2016-6-26_13-2-23.png

Cocaine rots the nose away.

upload_2016-6-26_13-9-33.png

I lived in Arkansas..I know the deal. I was part of it...Don Tyson was a good buddy with Clinton, he sure liked to party hardy, he'd pay for the parties also....yet you got fired if you pissed dirty after getting hurt working for Tyson's Foods...Anyhow...Don was a coke head man in NW Arkansas along with Tony Romero of Tony C's Italian rest and bars, He was allowed to run bars and sell liquor by the drink when it was illegal and a dry county(Benton county)...
Yet these men made a fortune in their business and ran their businesses as did Clinton while using drugs, duh!
You people think big business execs are devoid of drug use , alcohol use or sexual pleasures? Don't be naive...It happens all the time..It happens more than you uptight assholes would ever admit to, and it is done my millions of others in middle management..Such a stupid game to waste a life upon...Pointing fingers like an elementary school child...

I distinctly remember the AM Radio Host (Chuck Harder) who had a popular show back in the day. He ran expose's on the Clinton's. He laid out - with evidence all the shit that they had gotten away with over the years - all sorts of illegal shit.

Chuck Harder began being audited by the IRS as soon as he mentioned the Clinton's. As I recall, he was audited each and every year for the next 18 years, running him off the air and destroying the guy.

Hell, George Bush continued the audits after Clinton was gone.

Silenced! 18-year audit halts radio talker!

What does all this prove? That politicians are criminals of the highest order. Democrats Republicans Independents. They get away with criminal activity and not only do we, the people support it, we also IGNORE it.

Not quite:
Uniformed Division
The Uniformed Division’s mission is to protect facilities and venues secured for U.S. Secret Service protectees. Throughout its history, the Uniformed Division has accomplished this mission through a tradition of honor, integrity and a commitment to excellence.

Today, the Uniformed Division has grown both in size and scope of responsibility and is mandated by law to provide physical security for the White House Complex and the Vice President’s residence at the Naval Observatory. It also provides security for the Treasury Department building and foreign diplomatic missions in Washington, D.C. The U.S. Secret Service is seeking capable men and women who can meet the challenges of this mission and help carry on its proud tradition.{/quote]
Source: Uniformed Division

They patrol the grounds of the White House. They are not the Protective Detail.

Clinton White House was a den of cocaine and mistresses: ex-Secret Service officer | New York Post

If Hillary announces that everyone can have free cocaine I'll vote for her. Parte' mofos!

Even if it's from a special "humidor" ?

What do you mean by "special"? I'm partial to Peruvian Pink.

Forum List

Back