Clinton's campaign preparing for Landslide Victory..

'According to Politico, consultants to Hillary Clinton’s campaign have identified that the candidate now has so many paths to the White House that they’re now not only focusing on winning the swing states needed for an election victory, but also the possibility of a complete landslide in November. Jeff Berman, a paid consultant to the Clinton campaign, was incredibly confident about Hillary’s chances, saying “Hillary Clinton has many paths to 270 electoral votes, more than any candidate in a generation.”'

This is both true and false.

Yes, Clinton will win the WH; yes, unlike Trump Clinton has many paths to an EC victory; but Clinton’s win will not be a ‘landslide.’

Indeed, she’ll likely not exceed 300 EC votes.

You've been wrong so many times why would anyone take you serious?

their desperation is obvious. I enjoy watching them scramble and lie.

Meanwhile---------------Trump gets a standing ovation in a black church in Detroit.

But keep sending your money to the Clintons, idiots.

Good for him. Now all he needs to do is get a few hundred thousand more blacks to support him and he might have a shot. One half full black church just isn't enough, even if they did give him a standing ovation.

it shows a trend, a movement, an awakening by blacks that the dem party has been using them for years and black communities are worse off under dems.

black americans are not as dumb as you dems think they are.
Nor are blacks as voiceless as democrats try to make them.....

Really? Which party is trying, and in some instances succeeding in limiting their ability to vote? Which party is trying to trash the Voting Rights Act?

The (liberal) party that stations armed citizens at some of the polls.

Really? You got a link to those sanctions?

My guess right now would be Trump wins the popular vote, and the hildabeast wins the electral college...

Good for him. Now all he needs to do is get a few hundred thousand more blacks to support him and he might have a shot. One half full black church just isn't enough, even if they did give him a standing ovation.

it shows a trend, a movement, an awakening by blacks that the dem party has been using them for years and black communities are worse off under dems.

Really? Which party is trying, and in some instances succeeding in limiting their ability to vote? Which party is trying to trash the Voting Rights Act?

Are you talking about "sanctions" or guards?

Meanwhile---------------Trump gets a standing ovation in a black church in Detroit.

I haven't heard a single Dem say blacks were too dumb or lazy to know which party would be better for them. Lots of right wingers though.

treating them like mindless sheep for generations----------------the dem party. The party of the KKK, the party that filibustered the civil rights act. The party of LBJ who said "I'll have them ni66ers voting democrat for the next 200 years". THAT dem party, asshole.

'According to Politico, consultants to Hillary Clinton’s campaign have identified that the candidate now has so many paths to the White House that they’re now not only focusing on winning the swing states needed for an election victory, but also the possibility of a complete landslide in November. Jeff Berman, a paid consultant to the Clinton campaign, was incredibly confident about Hillary’s chances, saying “Hillary Clinton has many paths to 270 electoral votes, more than any candidate in a generation.”'

This is both true and false.

Yes, Clinton will win the WH; yes, unlike Trump Clinton has many paths to an EC victory; but Clinton’s win will not be a ‘landslide.’

Indeed, she’ll likely not exceed 300 EC votes.

You've been wrong so many times why would anyone take you serious?

their desperation is obvious. I enjoy watching them scramble and lie.

Jones is just a flamer, never proves anything he posts and runs away when confronted

I used the wrong word. You said the liberal party stationed armed citizens a the polls. I just wanted some reason to believe the DNC had anything to do with anyone being armed at the polls.

I haven't heard a single Dem say blacks were too dumb or lazy to know which party would be better for them. Lots of right wingers though.

treating them like mindless sheep for generations----------------the dem party. The party of the KKK, the party that filibustered the civil rights act. The party of LBJ who said "I'll have them ni66ers voting democrat for the next 200 years". THAT dem party, asshole.

So why do you think they vote Democratic? Are they just too dumb to know better?

I used the wrong word. You said the liberal party stationed armed citizens a the polls. I just wanted some reason to believe the DNC had anything to do with anyone being armed at the polls.

I will try to find a link. The election I remember it last happening was the '08 battle between McCain and obooger. I am sure it happened again since then just by the law of averages. But... brb

BTW Since '08, I haven't followed the elections very carefully after then, and this may take a little while.

So why do you think they vote Democratic? Are they just too dumb to know better?
You do know that it's one party rule In Washington... The progressive party

Hillary Clinton’s campaign staff are now so confident about the election that they’re preparing the Democratic candidate for the possibility of a landslide victory. Recent polls in key swing states have given Hillary Clinton a large lead over her Republican rival Donald Trump. So much so that the campaign is now preparing for a landslide victory, an unthinkable possibility for the Democratic candidate only two months ago.

According to Politico, consultants to Hillary Clinton’s campaign have identified that the candidate now has so many paths to the White House that they’re now not only focusing on winning the swing states needed for an election victory, but also the possibility of a complete landslide in November.

Hillary Clinton Campaign Preparing For Landslide: Polls In Swing States Create Confidence Amongst Democrats
If they are still campaigning them they are not certain of the outcome. The problem with liberals is they think everyone is as dumb as they are.

I will try to find a link. The election I remember it last happening was the '08 battle between McCain and obooger. I am sure it happened again since then just by the law of averages. But... brb

BTW Since '08, I haven't followed the elections very carefully after then, and this may take a little while.

A couple of black guys at a predominantly black polling place. I think one of them has some sort of billy club. Did the DNC sanction that, or have anything to do with it?

You do know that it's one party rule In Washington... The progressive party

So how do they force blacks to vote Democratic?

There was one inner city polling station where a Guardian Angels group stationed themselves outside. They we're armed with Billy clubs. They didn't attack or threaten anyone.

The Guardian Angels were there on their own initiative and were not "stationed" or invited by either party.

This happened one time at one polling station.

Black Panthers ‘intimidate’ voters at polls

It is WND, but at least it has the photo left over from the deleted youtube vid.

My guess right now would be Trump wins the popular vote, and the hildabeast wins the electral college...

Trump won't win the popular vote. There aren't that many racist, mysogynistic voters out there. And Trump keeps offending blacks, Hispanics, Asians and women.

While he received more votes than any other Republican candidate, he still received fewer than 15% of Republican's votes and fewer votes that either Hillary or Bernie.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back