Clinton's firewall of black voters is crumbling

Blacks will continue to be enslaved by the dems and vote for the candidate who put them there.

Whatever .. it's not your problem whatever we do.

You just run along and vote for your great white hope and see if that works without us.

Neither candidate has anything substantive to offer.

From my perspective, one candidate serves a purpose, the other doesn't.

I'm talking about a purpose as defined by the people who vote for her, not by those who don't.

The purpose doesn't serve you, it awards the ones who ensnare you.

Cquw9oWVYAAANQI.jpg

odium has turned creationist.
I have been a Creator for 2 years now.

A job creator? My Dutch grandmother always referred to taking a shit as doing a job.

Well, in that respect, O has been shitting on America for 8 years now. Massive debt increases, record numbers on welfare, 100 million out of jobs, lowest gdps in history. Lib success.

The key word here is perspective. Obama will leave office with a higher approval rating than Ronald Reagan. I didn't vote for either one of them, but truth is truth.

Point is, you may not like Obama, but obviously many Americans do.

Damn, I guess you Trumpies will never figure this out.

BLACK PEOPLE HATE THE REPUBLICAN PARTY AND WILL NOT VOTE FOR TRUMP .. WILL NOT VOTE FOR REPUBLICANS AND THEIR ALL WHITE PARTY.

How hard is that to figure out? We're not going to vote for an all white political party.

Clinton to headline African-American, Latino events as Trump attempts to make inroads
Hillary Clinton to headline black, Latino events - CNNPolitics.com

Trump will not be there .. wasn't even invited.

You can post all the madness you want about Clinton and the KKK .. we already know who the racists are .. and their party is all white.

Give it up Trumpies .. not going to happen.

So the Republican party doesn't have many black people because they hate it, and they hate it because it doesn't have many black people?

Do you see a problem with this logic?

Seems to me Trump's problem with black voters is less about him specifically than it is about those who support him.
It is less about those who support him than it is about the media bullshit that is used to slander those supporters.

Hillary now claims that the "Alt Right" are racists, but who are they? They are Republicans that have rejected the GOP Establishments idiotic approach to politics and there are a great many of them, so according to Hillary they are all racists.

Laura Ingram is racist?

Ann Coulter is racist?

Jeff Sessions is racist?

Rick Perry is racist?

Rudy Giulliani is a racist?

Of course not, none of these people are racists and the neocons will find their asses handed to them in a bout a year after Trump is President.

So the Republican party doesn't have many black people because they hate it, and they hate it because it doesn't have many black people?

Do you see a problem with this logic?
Lol, he is a libtard, no, he has no idea what a tautology is.

Damn, I guess you Trumpies will never figure this out.

BLACK PEOPLE HATE THE REPUBLICAN PARTY AND WILL NOT VOTE FOR TRUMP .. WILL NOT VOTE FOR REPUBLICANS AND THEIR ALL WHITE PARTY.

How hard is that to figure out? We're not going to vote for an all white political party.

Clinton to headline African-American, Latino events as Trump attempts to make inroads
Hillary Clinton to headline black, Latino events - CNNPolitics.com

Trump will not be there .. wasn't even invited.

You can post all the madness you want about Clinton and the KKK .. we already know who the racists are .. and their party is all white.

Give it up Trumpies .. not going to happen.

The Trumpies aren't much for thinking. They're much for repeating what they're told to think. Trump told them he can get 95% of the black vote. And so they're obligated to adjust their world view to accommodate whatever hapless batshit comes tumbling out of that orange mouth.

Thus...this thread.

Trump will lose in the biggest landslide in 30 years

And the Trumpies will morph it in their heads that the election was rigged and stolen.

Even now, they insist that Trump is ahead and winning despite his campaign imploding. The level of denial we're talking about among Trumpies is approaching mental illness.

And once you've gone down that rabbit hole, do you really think something as trivial as the actual election results are going to snap them out of it?

Fuck no. They're going to follow the maxim of all conspiracy theorists:

Anything that doesn't ape the conspiracy....becomes part of it.

Forum List

Back