• White

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Yellow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
I won't wear pastels.....

I can't wear any green (hubby hates green - it's my favorite color... go figure... well only DARK green or Kelly Green)......

I look pretty crappy in yellow unless I have a really good tan
Why do you allow your husband to tell you what colors you can wear, especially if you love that color? This, I just flat don't understand. Day Mr G tells me what I can and can't wear is the day he won't be MrG any more.

He doesn't tell me, he just says "that's ugly" or like if I wear my hair clipped up he says I look "hideous" so I try not to offend his eyes :)
Da fuk? You look "hideous"? Tell him to fuck his left hand for a couple of months cuz his dick looks hideous. Jeez.

When I had my shops, sometimes women would try on clothes and then say "I will have to ask my husband before I buy it and show him when I bring him in, but LOVE this outfit!". I have never been shy. I always asked why they had to ask what to wear. Every damn one of them just got the deer in headlights look instead of answering.

I wear what I want and my mirror..and other looks and winks from guys...let me know how I looked. Your husband is indeed an idiot.

I think he theory is, since I'm married to him, I should only want to look good for him, so, I should get clothing he likes and is attractive to him......

We do have totally different tastes in most everything, that includes home décor the whole 9 yards... I just defer...

I won't wear pastels.....

I can't wear any green (hubby hates green - it's my favorite color... go figure... well only DARK green or Kelly Green)......

I look pretty crappy in yellow unless I have a really good tan

Bonzi- excuse me for saying this- but your husband is an idiot.

The proper response by any good husband any wife who asks how she looks in 'green'(or any other color) is "You look great!"

You should wear green every day- as much green as your heart desires.

Doesn't it anger you, Bonzi, that someone would say your husband is an idiot? Don't you feel the urge to defend him? Or is this what you want people to think about him?

I know he's not an idiot. I don't mind if people call ME an idiot - or even my kids....
You know why? Because I don't care what they think! (not about my personal life and people that don't even know - meaning, I don't value their opinion in this particular case..... I am interested in what people think about other things....)

You don't value their opinions in this particular case, but you start threads asking them their opinions and care about their favorite color of clothing? Hmm. Makes sense. :D

You know, you come here and make subtle or not so subtle remarks about your husband . . .

Does your husband treat you like shit? Is that what you are trying to tell us?

Do you have a certain color that looks best on you?

Any colors you refuse to wear or have NONE of in your wardrobe?

Am mildly color blind so what looks good on me to 'other people' I have no idea. :) Like solid whole colors though since it's easier for me. Black, dark blues, purples, all look the same to me. Have a 'candy cane' sorta shirt with red, white, and blue in lateral stripes I like. One in my profile pic's nice too, very comfy.

After a good number of years of various shades of peach and aqua being on the shelves, I was delighted to see my favorite shop add some new colors to their line. Black is something of an "essential" color. As to colors that bring out the absolute worst in me ... pink and blue. I can take darker shades of blue, but prefer brighter, "happier" colors. Red is good to me.

I like gray and brown. I agree with your dark colors and pastels comment. Who wants to look like a freakin Easter Egg? Neon...yuck. '90s fashion and colors really essed the D.

90s-fashion-0.jpg%3Fw%3D500%26h%3D375

well these outfits will certainly get you noticed!

Every wonder if anyone really WEARS the stuff they show on Run Way Shows?

Like outfit on the right here... this is pretty tame compared to some other stuff too! Who wears this????
Are you kidding? People wear this stuff all the time.:)
cfa5c73677a47eccddf78190a7cef7b4.jpg
fashion_runway_clothing_that_is_weird_and_wacky_640_10.jpg
fashion_runway_clothing_that_is_weird_and_wacky_640_15.jpg

I've seen more humiliating prophylactics than those.

For instance, a Gumbo condom.

Forum List

Back