Club Gitmo...

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
It looks like the resort is staying open, that's ok.
The career politicians want to close it down and bring a bunch of Muslim terrorists here, why??
We can't afford to bring them here, I say if club Gitmo is shut down in the future. Just turn the Muslim terrorists over to their country of origin instead of letting them into this country, it makes more sense...

hey, I know a guy, well several actually. I can get you in pretty fast. Ready to go?

The career politicians want to close it down and bring a bunch of Muslim terrorists here, why??
We can't afford to bring them here, I say if club Gitmo is shut down in the future. Just turn the Muslim terrorists over to their country of origin instead of letting them into this country, it makes more sense...

you say ?

Defense Department.
At a cost of $2.8 million per prisoner per year, Guantánamo is the most expensive prison in the world. (The costliest prison in the U.S., the Colorado Supermax, at $78,000 per prisoner per year.)Sep 22, 2014.

you also say we can't afford expensive shit vacations Obama takes too.... so leave gitmo open and stfu about Obama spending a dime.

What are you afraid of? And what do you mean we can't afford it. Putting them in prison is cheaper than using our armed forces as prison guards.

There are some right wingers so terrified of these criminals, they shit their pants in fear just thinking about one of them being on the mainland, even though they would be in chains in a supermax prison.

This is another issue were Big Ears ignores the will of a majority of Americans. Like amnesty, TPP, Iran deal, Keystone/energy policy, and so much more, the American people do not want Gitmo prisoners held in the continental US..

Maybe he can find a few American traitors held in the ME, to exchange all the Gitmo prisoners for.

Is the USA a representative republic or a dictatorship? A valid question of late.

• Banned

you say ?

Defense Department.
At a cost of $2.8 million per prisoner per year, Guantánamo is the most expensive prison in the world. (The costliest prison in the U.S., the Colorado Supermax, at $78,000 per prisoner per year.)Sep 22, 2014.

you also say we can't afford expensive shit vacations Obama takes too.... so leave gitmo open and stfu about Obama spending a dime.
I was not talking literally, vacationing in Colorado is not my idea of punishment.
Either leave them in club Gitmo or turn them over to their country of origin, they have no right to be on us soil...

• Banned
What are you afraid of? And what do you mean we can't afford it. Putting them in prison is cheaper than using our armed forces as prison guards.

There are some right wingers so terrified of these criminals, they shit their pants in fear just thinking about one of them being on the mainland, even though they would be in chains in a supermax prison.
They have no right to vacation here...

A $.25 round under the left ear and space in a ditch would be even cheaper, eh?

A $.25 round under the left ear and space in a ditch would be even cheaper, eh?
Pretty much...
I know people would do it free of charge...

Forum List

Back