Clueless Greta caught off script

She has memorized what the adults want her to say but cant think on her own

She’s a kid... take it easy

Of course! I dont fault her either. Shes a kid that likes to sail and likes nature. The fault lies with grown adults falling all over themselves on some sort of earth shattering message she was supposed to deliver. Not her fault at all to be used by the establishment. Though I'm sure she does like all the attention. What kid would not like to feel they were suddenly at the center of the world?

She’s only 16

far to young to be lecturing the world

in the end adults will ignore her and she will be even more angry and unhappy

She is a 16 year old with Aspergers and you think it’s ok to make fun of her. You are a pathetic excuse for a human.

I do

She is clearly not qualified to save humanity or even understand the issue she is advocating

Going after children now huh. Stay classy.

Wait, tell us again about how somebody making a pun about Doornail Rump's choice of the name "Barron" for his son is attacking the child, while this isn't.

Having it both ways: Priceless.

Barron has not been put up there on the world stage, making a fool of himself like that Greta has, by her parents!

ok???? you get that in your thick head????

The only ones going after a child, are Greta's greedy parents who care more about the money they pimp out of that poor child than her mental well being.

Sorry Skye but Gretas parents aren’t the only ones going after kids. Have you read this thread?

:cough:NickSandman:cough:

What about him? Did you think it was ok to personally attack him?

It was not ok to lie about him

The liberal anti trump media totally misrepresented what happened

oh is that right?! Cause I never knew that. I always thought that meant being in a tough spot. Same as rock and a hard place. I looked it up and found this:

Definition of up against a/the wall
informal. : in a very bad position or situation The team was up against a wall in the first half of the game.

I also saw that she issued an apology after she found out people were saying that it meant execution.

And you know who was calling it a rally for executions?! The Right wing haters. That’s a self made controversy from your ILK.

There was no left wing movement rallying to kill world leaders because of a Greta rally. Are you insane?!
Jesus Christ! Are you Thunberg's dad? Her p.r. agent? Her number one fan boy?
How many times are you going to step in and defend her honor like some effete Victorian gentleman?

If there was a call to kill leaders that do not take global warming seriously enough it would come from someone who
has already called her future hopeless and bleak due to the inaction of her elders. It isn't a stretch and someone who already has a reputation for overly dramatic hyperbole should choose her words a little more carefully.
Except it wasnt a call to kill world leaders you turd. The only people claiming this are people like you. She even came out and apologize for the statement as it wasn’t the message that she was trying to convey.

I bet if she said we need to “hold their feet to the fire” you’d whine about catabolism or burning people alive. Am I right?

It really sucks when someone is so trivial and picayune that they transliteralize every phrase that comes out of a person's mouth.
So we're going to give you a dose of what you give us all the time...

Her apology doesn't count we don't want it because it's an empty apology. What we want is for her to be responsible for the words that came out of her mouth and we choose to interpret them the way it suits us best.

We want her to suffer for her verbal gaffe and all those who stand behind her we would like them also to suffer with her. This is exactly how we like it therefore we resist any effort to see it differently.

Sound familiar asshole? It should.

Jo

Of course! I dont fault her either. Shes a kid that likes to sail and likes nature. The fault lies with grown adults falling all over themselves on some sort of earth shattering message she was supposed to deliver. Not her fault at all to be used by the establishment. Though I'm sure she does like all the attention. What kid would not like to feel they were suddenly at the center of the world?

She’s only 16

She is a 16 year old with Aspergers and you think it’s ok to make fun of her. You are a pathetic excuse for a human.

I do

She is clearly not qualified to save humanity or even understand the issue she is advocating
thats fine. The personal attacks are not

Going after children now huh. Stay classy.

Wait, tell us again about how somebody making a pun about Doornail Rump's choice of the name "Barron" for his son is attacking the child, while this isn't.

Having it both ways: Priceless.

Barron has not been put up there on the world stage, making a fool of himself like that Greta has, by her parents!

ok???? you get that in your thick head????

The only ones going after a child, are Greta's greedy parents who care more about the money they pimp out of that poor child than her mental well being.
Sorry Skye but Gretas parents aren’t the only ones going after kids. Have you read this thread?
:cough:NickSandman:cough:
What about him? Did you think it was ok to personally attack him?
It was not ok to lie about him

The liberal anti trump media totally misrepresented what happened
Agreed. Sonos this like revenge or something. They did it to him so you get to do it to her?

oh is that right?! Cause I never knew that. I always thought that meant being in a tough spot. Same as rock and a hard place. I looked it up and found this:

Definition of up against a/the wall
informal. : in a very bad position or situation The team was up against a wall in the first half of the game.

I also saw that she issued an apology after she found out people were saying that it meant execution.

And you know who was calling it a rally for executions?! The Right wing haters. That’s a self made controversy from your ILK.

There was no left wing movement rallying to kill world leaders because of a Greta rally. Are you insane?!
Jesus Christ! Are you Thunberg's dad? Her p.r. agent? Her number one fan boy?
How many times are you going to step in and defend her honor like some effete Victorian gentleman?

If there was a call to kill leaders that do not take global warming seriously enough it would come from someone who
has already called her future hopeless and bleak due to the inaction of her elders. It isn't a stretch and someone who already has a reputation for overly dramatic hyperbole should choose her words a little more carefully.
Except it wasnt a call to kill world leaders you turd. The only people claiming this are people like you. She even came out and apologize for the statement as it wasn’t the message that she was trying to convey.

I bet if she said we need to “hold their feet to the fire” you’d whine about catabolism or burning people alive. Am I right?

It really sucks when someone is so trivial and picayune that they transliteralize every phrase that comes out of a person's mouth.
So we're going to give you a dose of what you give us all the time...

Her apology doesn't count we don't want it because it's an empty apology. What we want is for her to be responsible for the words that came out of her mouth and we choose to interpret them the way it suits us best.

We want her to suffer for her verbal gaffe and all those who stand behind her we would like them also to suffer with her. This is exactly how we like it therefore we resist any effort to see it differently.

Sound familiar asshole? It should.

Jo
yeah, sounds like another small
Minded rant trying to justify attacks on an autistic child. We all know it’s wrong, you just keep digging the hole deep when you try and justify it

Scroll up 8 posts and see where zorros wrote:

“Greta. She is now advocating the mass murder of world leaders who not sign on to her climate horseshit.”

it’s right before some other guy said she was going to be a drunken sperm bucket in a few years.

yeah, that’s how your buddy’s are talking about a 16 year old girl with Aspergers. Y’all are real winners.
Those aren't my posts and it isn't my job to defend them. Is it only those two posts you are always whining over?
Because if so you may have a point but if not you are just being a reactionary snowflake and drama queen.

Thunbeg has ALL of the mainstream government approved media defending and promoting
her. And you are whining over the posts of a small handful of posters at a relatively obscure
political arguing fest.
What happened to your sense of proportion, assuming you have any at all.

Last edited:
Scroll up 8 posts and see where zorros wrote:

“Greta. She is now advocating the mass murder of world leaders who not sign on to her climate horseshit.”

it’s right before some other guy said she was going to be a drunken sperm bucket in a few years.

yeah, that’s how your buddy’s are talking about a 16 year old girl with Aspergers. Y’all are real winners.
Those aren't my posts and it isn't my job to defend them. Is it only those two posts you are always whining over?
Because if so you may have a point but if not you are just being a reactionary snowflake and drama queen.

Thunbeg has ALL of the mainstream government approved media defending and promoting
her. And you are whining over the posts of a small handful of posters at a relatively obscure
political arguing fest.
What happened to your sense of proportion, assuming you have any at all.
I came into this thread condemning those disgusting posts and that’s been my entire focus. I’ve said it’s perfectly fine to take a policy issue with what Greta and her movement pushes. I’m here because I see a bunch of online trolls picking on a kid... simple as that. You and I are engaged because you jumped in and came after me for defending her. That puts you on the side of those douchebags.

why haven’t I heard you say something to the effect... what’s some of these people are saying about Greta is way out of line and they should be ashamed. However I do take issue with the message she is pushing as I think it is inaccurate, hyperbolic and a threat to our society.
If you would have written that, I would have click “winner” and we’d be good.

I came into this thread condemning those disgusting posts and that’s been my entire focus. I’ve said it’s perfectly fine to take a policy issue with what Greta and her movement pushes. I’m here because I see a bunch of online trolls picking on a kid... simple as that. You and I are engaged because you jumped in and came after me for defending her. That puts you on the side of those douchebags.

why haven’t I heard you say something to the effect... what’s some of these people are saying about Greta is way out of line and they should be ashamed. However I do take issue with the message she is pushing as I think it is inaccurate, hyperbolic and a threat to our society.
Maybe you should review one my first comments here where I didn't support comments of the kind that upset you so. though that seems to be almost every comment about her made.
Look at post #105 for instance, that discusses what happens to someone when you enter a fight. She entered the ring willingly so for you to now sit there crying every time someone punches her is hypocritical and stupid.

If it upsets you just leave. She's entered the pantheon of leftist heroes so I think she will survive whatever comments are made in this little corner of the internet. Go lay down until your vapors go away.

Last edited:

greta 2.jpg

If

She’s only 16

I do

I attacked looks that could be called an out of bounds personal attack

But I haven't

however the greta story is a personal one

what is her signature line?

“YOU HAVE STOLEN MY CHILDHOOD!”

“HOW DARE YOU!”

Thats as personal as it gets, dont you think?

Last edited:

Maybe you should review one my first comments here where I didn't support comments of the kind that upset you so. though that seems to be almost every comment about her made.
Look at post #105 for instance, that discusses what happens to someone when you enter a fight. She entered the ring willingly so for you to now sit there crying every time someone punches her is hypocritical and stupid.

If it upsets you just leave. She's entered the pantheon of leftist heroes so I think she will survive whatever comments are made in this little corner of the internet. Go lay down until your vapors go away.
See you just did it again. “I don’t support the comments made about her but she asked for it” is not a condemnation! it is diverting focus and blame onto her instead of the unacceptable actions from online trolls. Me calling them out and you coming after me by saying I’m crying about it is a defense of of them. You’re no better than them and by the way your acting I don’t think you care at all about the attacks being made against her. Sad

If

She’s only 16

I do

But I haven't

“HOW DARE YOU!”

Oh ok, she started it. Gotcha, my bad, your right. She deserves all you can dish out at her. Carry on

If

She’s only 16

I do

But I haven't

“HOW DARE YOU!”

I think it shows they are as addled as they can be.

She’s only 16

I do

But I haven't

“HOW DARE YOU!”

Oh ok, she started it. Gotcha, my bad, your right. She deserves all you can dish out at her. Carry on
Started what?

The personal attacks on anyone who does not think the way she does?

Yes she did

She’s only 16

I do

But I haven't

“HOW DARE YOU!”

So you admit her message is personal?

Her attacks against people who dont buy into her climate change doomsday hoax are personal attacks

Even to the point of implying violence against leaders who dont conform

I do

But I haven't

“HOW DARE YOU!”

Her attacks against people who dont buy into her climate change doomsday hoax are personal attacks

i admit that you obviously can’t handle the words of an autistic 16 year old girl, which is pretty pathetic. It sounds like you feel threatened and are taking her message as a personal attack... I’m sorry you feel that way. It still does not justify attacking her back. Act like a grow up and realize that you attacking a child, then go stick your head in the toilet and flush.

I do

But I haven't

“HOW DARE YOU!”

i admit that you obviously can’t handle the words of an autistic 16 year old girl, which is pretty pathetic. It sounds like you feel threatened and are taking her message as a personal attack... I’m sorry you feel that way. It still does not justify attacking her back. Act like a grow up and realize that you attacking a child, then go stick your head in the toilet and flush.
Handle her words?

She’s a hysterical little girl throwing a temper tantrum

But I haven't

“HOW DARE YOU!”

Handle her words?

And how sad is it that a grown adult like yourself can’t handle it?!

But I haven't

“HOW DARE YOU!”

Handle her words?

And how sad is it that a grown adult like yourself can’t handle it?!
Are you demanding that greta be ignored?

Her words are the screeches of a troubled child

Forum List

Back