Clueless Greta caught off script

See you just did it again. “I don’t support the comments made about her but she asked for it” is not a condemnation! it is diverting focus and blame onto her instead of the unacceptable actions from online trolls. Me calling them out and you coming after me by saying I’m crying about it is a defense of of them. You’re no better than them and by the way your acting I don’t think you care at all about the attacks being made against her. Sad
You are finally right about one thing, after endless posts as Greta Thunberg's drama queen mother hen online.
I don't care if trolls attack her. I've seen attacks I wouldn't make myself but am I losing sleep over them and shedding crocodile tears like you are? Not at all.

You already conceded Thunberg is very likely not very upset or even aware of what is said about her at USMB. So on a practical level your drama queen weeping over this is pointless. And Thunberg is a useful idiot to the left and she has become a mascot for the global warming sham (not the scientific principle itself but the cynical politicization of it all) and as such whatever little attacks she "suffers" from faceless trolls is vastly outweighed by the fame, notoriety and gains she has accrued as the darling of the Chicken Little left (the earth is doomed, the sky is falling, the give me back my life left).

As such, your constant whining must be seen as you internalizing and personalizing any untoward comments about the teen heroine/heretic, radical child, Greta Thunberg.

Consider this the end of the issue as far as I am concerned.

Oh ok, she started it. Gotcha, my bad, your right. She deserves all you can dish out at her. Carry on
So you admit her message is personal?

Her attacks against people who dont buy into her climate change doomsday hoax are personal attacks

Even to the point of implying violence against leaders who dont conform
i admit that you obviously can’t handle the words of an autistic 16 year old girl, which is pretty pathetic. It sounds like you feel threatened and are taking her message as a personal attack... I’m sorry you feel that way. It still does not justify attacking her back. Act like a grow up and realize that you attacking a child, then go stick your head in the toilet and flush.
Handle her words?

She’s a hysterical little girl throwing a temper tantrum
And how sad is it that a grown adult like yourself can’t handle it?!
Are you demanding that greta be ignored?

Her words are the screeches of a troubled child
i never demanded that she be ignored. Now you’re just making stuff up... you’re not very good at debate

See you just did it again. “I don’t support the comments made about her but she asked for it” is not a condemnation! it is diverting focus and blame onto her instead of the unacceptable actions from online trolls. Me calling them out and you coming after me by saying I’m crying about it is a defense of of them. You’re no better than them and by the way your acting I don’t think you care at all about the attacks being made against her. Sad
You are finally right about one thing, after endless posts as Greta Thunberg's drama queen mother hen online.
I don't care if trolls attack her. I've seen attacks I wouldn't make myself but am I losing sleep over them and shedding crocodile tears like you are? Not at all.

You already conceded Thunberg is very likely not very upset or even aware of what is said about her at USMB. So on a practical level your drama queen weeping over this is pointless. And Thunberg is a useful idiot to the left and she has become a mascot for the global warming sham (not the scientific principle itself but the cynical politicization of it all) and as such whatever little attacks she "suffers" from faceless trolls is vastly outweighed by the fame, notoriety and gains she has accrued as the darling of the Chicken Little left (the earth is doomed, the sky is falling, the give me back my life left).

As such, your constant whining must be seen as you internalizing and personalizing any untoward comments about the teen heroine/heretic, radical child, Greta Thunberg.

Consider this the end of the issue as far as I am concerned.
haha, your attempts to demean me are quite comical. You do realize that for every whiney crying rant I make about Greta you have responded whining and crying about me criticizing trolls. Your hypocrisy is rich. If you think I’m a whiney bitch then get a mirror because you are doing the same shit! I guess thats your goal though , right?. Let’s ignore and excuse the trolls and focus on the guy telling them that their actions are disgusting. Great position!

So you admit her message is personal?

Her attacks against people who dont buy into her climate change doomsday hoax are personal attacks

Even to the point of implying violence against leaders who dont conform
i admit that you obviously can’t handle the words of an autistic 16 year old girl, which is pretty pathetic. It sounds like you feel threatened and are taking her message as a personal attack... I’m sorry you feel that way. It still does not justify attacking her back. Act like a grow up and realize that you attacking a child, then go stick your head in the toilet and flush.
Handle her words?

i never demanded that she be ignored. Now you’re just making stuff up... you’re not very good at debate
If we dont ignore her its impossible not to notice that she’s a spoiled little twit

Nutbags are jealous of this young woman's poise and intelligence.

She's going to be here long after most of you morons are dead...and her life will be a good one.

Are you watching the same empty video that the rest of us are? She a little kid, whose parents should let her be a kid. I’m sure she aspires to be the next AOC, as you do. You have the same poise and intelligence obviously [emoji849], none.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nutbags are jealous of this young woman's poise and intelligence.

She's going to be here long after most of you morons are dead...and her life will be a good one.

Are you watching the same empty video that the rest of us are? She a little kid, whose parents should let her be a kid. I’m sure she aspires to be the next AOC, as you do. You have the same poise and intelligence obviously [emoji849], none.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't watch the video. I have seen her interviewed many times. She's highly intelligent. You're jealous.

Handle her words?

If we dont ignore her its impossible not to notice that she’s a spoiled little twit
Why do you care if she is a spoiled little twit? Does that somehow excuse you acting like a douche and attacking a child? No it doesn’t

Handle her words?

Why do you care if she is a spoiled little twit? Does that somehow excuse you acting like a douche and attacking a child? No it doesn’t
I care that she is propagating a hoax that will bring great harm to our economy and standard of living

I care that she is propagating a hoax that will bring great harm to our economy and standard of living

And....that means that you are an idiot.

ok, so do you not process the intellectual capacity to address the inaccuracies in the science and rhetoric that you disagree with? Because it’s the weak minded that resorts to personal attacks instead of debating the substance... and it’s the sick minded that resorts to personal attacks on autistic children, no matter what the circumstances.

As usual all libs have to offer is personal insults

You must be a very bitter and emotional person

Nope. I am just over weirdo's who refuse to accept facts. They, you included, are idiots.

ok, so do you not process the intellectual capacity to address the inaccuracies in the science and rhetoric that you disagree with? Because it’s the weak minded that resorts to personal attacks instead of debating the substance... and it’s the sick minded that resorts to personal attacks on autistic children, no matter what the circumstances.
She is not presenting science

Greta is making an emotional argument that centers around herself

“YOU HAVE STOLEN MY CHILDHOOD!”

HOW DARE YOU!”

Nope. I am just over weirdo's who refuse to accept facts. They, you included, are idiots.
That may be the source of your over the top bitterness

But its not an excuse

haha, your attempts to demean me are quite comical. You do realize that for every whiney crying rant I make about Greta you have responded whining and crying about me criticizing trolls. Your hypocrisy is rich. If you think I’m a whiney bitch then get a mirror because you are doing the same shit! I guess thats your goal though , right?. Let’s ignore and excuse the trolls and focus on the guy telling them that their actions are disgusting. Great position!
I objected to you calling the people who don't venerate Thunberg the way you do "assholes".
Pardon me for my reasonable in proportion take on this whole farce.

hahahahaha.... are YOU really complaining about Libs making personal insults?! You’re joking right? Either that or you ZERO self awareness

She is not presenting science

Greta is making an emotional argument that centers around herself

“YOU HAVE STOLEN MY CHILDHOOD!”

HOW DARE YOU!”
Right and when a child talks that way you either ignore it or you say that’s not an appropriate way to speak. You don’t call her a twat, or make fun of her appearance, or call her a cumbucket, or tell her to go to anger management or say most of the things that you and your ilk have been saying.

I shouldn’t need to explain that

hahahahaha.... are YOU really complaining about Libs making personal insults?! You’re joking right? Either that or you ZERO self awareness
I do complain about you and other libs here making personal insults

You are driven only by anger

I objected to you calling the people who don't venerate Thunberg the way you do "assholes".
Pardon me for my reasonable in proportion take on this whole farce.
if you didn’t call her a cum bucket or make fun of her appearance or engage in personal attacks then I wasn’t calling you an asshole. The fact that you think it’s acceptable for grown adults to speak that way about a child does make you an asshole. Sorry but it’s true.

I do complain about you and other libs here making personal insults

You are driven only by anger
Ok buddy... you’re neck deep in that boat as that’s all you’ve been doing in this thread. Triggered by an autistic child none the less.

Forum List

Back