🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

C'mon guys.... seriously. This country has a LOT of problems right now. We can't have this man still in office.

This whole thing for the part, is the permissive politicians at the bottom. We have gobs of local control. It just isn't exercised. We saw that during the BLM riots and any other riots where local politicians cared more about staying in office than they did about defending and operating their city. We also saw it at state level, where governors likewise did not lead their state, but sat it out. These same things apply to education, policing and across the board. Ultimately modern parents are to blame. Stuff kids are being arrested for at school, they used to get an ass whipping at school and probably another at home when normal parents found out. Now there is no disciplining in any meaningful way and it was lousy parents that put a stop to it. So, kids grow up without discipline and people are actually proud, they never warm the ass of their kid with a paddle or belt. People do not like having to be the bad guy, but sometime (often) that is what the parent, teacher, mayor, and governor have to be. It just goes with the job and many people are not up to it.

Well, you almost had me until you put all the blame on parents! Sure, there are some bad parents out there but for the most part, many bad parents come from kids being owned by cellphones these days and living in the make-believe world created on the internet, by parents so caught up in the pressures of working two jobs to make ends meet and from the RESTRICTIONS put on their parenting by the progressive government who have CREATED the situation where kids get away with murder now BECAUSE schools nor parents can even touch a kid now without being sued or having the kids taken from you. Maybe even sued by your own kid.

My oh my, how quickly you forget.
The country being worse off or better off, has little to do with who is president. The US congress decided to penalize Russia for the Ukraine invasion by stopping the import of Russia Oil as did most of Europe. Thus the world price of oil went up sharply adding to the increasing prices due to increased demand and limited supply of oil and most everything else.

The driving force in the American economy is business and the consumer. Although government plays a part, that part is determined by congress, not the president.

.Now there is no disciplining in any meaningful way and it was lousy parents that put a stop to it.

Actually, no. It was the leftard school boards and teachers unions.

The dumb bastards care more about their finances than they care about the kids

So, kids grow up without discipline and people are actually proud, they never warm the ass of their kid with a paddle or belt. People do not like having to be the bad guy, but sometime (often) that is what the parent, teacher, mayor, and governor have to be. It just goes with the job and many people are not up to it.

Well, you almost had me until you put all the blame on parents! Sure, there are some bad parents out there but for the most part, many bad parents come from kids being owned by cellphones these days and living in the make-believe world created on the internet, by parents so caught up in the pressures of working two jobs to make ends meet and from the RESTRICTIONS put on their parenting by the progressive government who have CREATED the situation where kids get away with murder now BECAUSE schools nor parents can even touch a kid now without being sued or having the kids taken from you. Maybe even sued by your own kid.
That has been happening for decades. Decades ago, when my kid was a teen, I asked them to clean up their room. They threatened to call CPS. I told them to phone CPs and, said once they were removed, they would be going to a foster home where they would most certainly have to clean up their room. I said that 'once you're gone, I'll be cleaning your room myself and would be throwing everything away. Needless to say, the call never got made and the room got cleaned up.

The country being worse off or better off, has little to do with who is president. The US congress decided to penalize Russia for the Ukraine invasion by stopping the import of Russia Oil as did most of Europe. Thus the world price of oil went up sharply adding to the increasing prices due to increased demand and limited supply of oil and most everything else.

The driving force in the American economy is business and the consumer. Although government plays a part, that part is determined by congress, not the president.
The import of Russian oil would have been minimal to none if Biden had not rescinded Trump's energy EO's.

That has been happening for decades. Decades ago, when my kid was a teen, I asked them to clean up their room. They threatened to call CPS. I told them to phone CPs and, said once they were removed, they would be going to a foster home where they would most certainly have to clean up their room. I said that 'once you're gone, I'll be cleaning your room myself and would be throwing everything away. Needless to say, the call never got made and the room got cleaned up.

BlueHand.jpg
WINNER.png
THANK YOU.png
:clap:

I was a scout leader. I assure you parents are a lot of the problem. Kids don't need cell phones and the world would be a better place if they did not have them, and yes, far to much access to the internet. If parents watched who they fucked, there would not be near as many single parent homes where somebody had to work two jobs to keep a roof over the head. I'm a guy. I know lots of guys and women, not worth a fuck. Then they get married for a little while and are permissive with that, too. Kids see everything. Everything.

Nah. Jill to Newsom: hey, wanna be VP?

Harris decides "not to run"....

Voila.
Ha! Here it is. I was looking for this post because this explains why Newsom has been throwing his hat around the last couple weeks, making rude remarks about Florida and behaving strangely even for a governor of California. So ----------- he's actually running for VP, maybe!

Or whatever high office happens to fall open. . . .

This makes sense, because of Harris' obvious unfitness.

Newsom is like Maryland's Horrible Hogan, also running for VP. Poor squatty little bald Hogan, nobody will ever elect him prez --- but Newsom thinks he has a chance, espec. if he's VP on the spot.

Post like this are funny reading. Biden is blamed for inflation and high gas prices and there is very little he could do about it. Trump was blamed for the Covid response and there is very little he could do about that. Obama was blamed for the great recession and there is little he could do about that.

A president is blamed for whatever happens during their term that is bad. Likewise presidents take credit credit for whatever happens during their term that is good. However, the truth is most things that a president takes credit for or is held responsible for is not their doing.

They lead.
Or at least they used to.
They set motion and direction.
Or at least they used to.
The President has had one main power. No one else in Washington has it The ears of the American people.
The bully pulpit.
Or at least he use to.
The phrase was coined by Teddy Roosevelt. At that time the word "bully" had the meaning of "beautiful".
The beautiful platform. The President is a unique elected official. The only one in the government elected by the entire nation. And that gives him voice.
It was designed this way.
This man couldn't pull together any 2 or 3 people to listen to him. He hasn't the ability to persuade a gnat.
And this means his office has no power.
And all of his power is in the hands of the most corrupt governmental body in America.

I was a scout leader. I assure you parents are a lot of the problem. Kids don't need cell phones and the world would be a better place if they did not have them, and yes, far to much access to the internet.

That's right. But while you look at parents as the cause, which they are of many things, I look at them also as the victim/end result of the world that both politicians and corporations have carved out for them to live in, while they live in a totally different, better world for themselves.

Biden has the cognitive ability of an amoeba. BTW this thread is about Biden, not Trump but, we know Trump lives in you brain.
Ok
Post #2. About Jill
Post #3. About Harris
Post #9. About pos trump
So fuck off Leo.

Tell your fucking hypocrite friend to stay on topic, you fucking douche hypocrite

So fuck off leo.

Our current and last president clearly have mental issues. Lots and lots of misfires.

And physical issues. Trump can't even lift a bottle of water to his face without using two hands. He walks down a slight incline as if his shoelaces are tired together.

It's time to bring in some fresh blood.
Why are you such a God-damned liar? Trump had valid and reasonable answers for those two actions. I guess you are just too stupid to understand them.

That's right. But while you look at parents as the cause, which they are of many things, I look at them also as the victim/end result of the world that both politicians and corporations have carved out for them to live in, while they live in a totally different, better world for themselves.
Everybody has been, to an extent. My parents fought and bossed and what I thought at the time abused to keep us from it. Now I suspect Granddad tried to keep dad and my uncle from outside influence, down on the farm, too, but the both joined Navy to fight the Japanese. All parents have to set the rules, maintain the discipline of the kids, whether the kids like it or not. It is for their own good, and always has been. All kid fight it. It is best they lose. Some parents give in and let the kids win, so they can be the cool understanding parents. I was military from the time I was 21. I had absolutely no problem being the asshole that set the limits on mine and my wife supported. All three turned out great.

Forum List

Back