🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

C'mon guys.... seriously. This country has a LOT of problems right now. We can't have this man still in office.

Joe's led a long life. Time for him to go. ANYTHING that gets that pustule out of the WH at this point is GOOD FOR AMERICA. VERY good. Maybe some true patriot in Washington will fly Joe into a mountain for the sake of the nation to save us impeaching his ass next February. After all, how can you be against that yet FOR these people who support shooting Supreme Court Justices and sending angry mobs to disrupt their lives so to hope to influence them by fear in all future decisions while wanting to do away with the entire third branch of government because of a couple constitutional decisions they didn't like? :1peleas:

Assassinating Kavenaugh OK but don't impeach Joe? :21: Sure, White, in my version, America does great, pulls out of a nosedive to become the country again she was meant to be; funny how in YOUR version, all we end up with is more anarchy and national RUIN. Now, WHO is an enemy of the country again?

View attachment 671017
Yep, maybe I'm a Russian! :auiqs.jpg:

I never said that.

Almost as many as Joe has killed with his chinese Fentanyl. Why aren't you squawking about that? BTW Ace, this article calls you a LIAR (or a fool): Gun deaths this year only 2500--- you were only off in your bogus trash statistic by 880%! :21:

Are ALL of your "facts" that wrong?

Did I say that? Beside, the democrats have killed far more than that with their 2020 shutdowns that delayed essential diagnostic medical procedures now for millions. Good work.

Gee, you really do think inside a bottle, don't you?

Or maybe I'm just too close to the truth for your own comfort that Jill Biden has to feed her hubby a handful of pills everyday just to keep Joe standing on his feet and moving around? Say, hear about the sweet deal Joe just promised the Ayatollahs in Iran? Now Joe intends to give that terror state a TRILLION dollars before the decade is out. Meantime, we can't get baby formula to feed our children. More fine work by the Left.

Almost as good as Joe's war against Putin now: Joe has only made Russia rich and WE are out 80 billion dollars while Joe goes around the planet begging murder states for more oil. Way to go, Brandon! What a way to fight a war!

Nothing could be more crazy than Joe Biden in office! He is actually everything you claimed of Trump and 500X worse! Here's another crazy thought: If Joe somehow finishes his term before falling on his face, things here are gonna get a LOT worse for the nation! But YOU still want the fuck in office. Susan Rice could use a cardboard cutout in lieu of Joe with no perceivable difference. It would actually be an improvement. Look at the paper it could save alone by eliminating the need for all those stacks of cue cards.

Do you know where we can get a free election now in America? Joe's out there right now already trying to set up the rigging for this Fall:

I hope we find a real, free election before November. You think Trump is a fuhrer yet who was it that sent the FBI to threaten school moms like the gestapo over the quality of education their children were not getting from the government? OH YEAH.

View attachment 671019

Meantime, Joe continues the good work of trying to kill the industry that supplies 82% of all our energy with no replacement, then tells us to just go buy a $90,000 EV we can't afford to run on a grid no where capable of supplying so much electricity, as he supports regimes around the globe destroying the world food supply.

But why tell you, democrats are so mal-informed by their MSM Pravda, they haven't a clue about reality, otherwise, they wouldn't be voting democrat.
You sound nuts, to me. Here's the deal. All you have to to do get Joe out of office is to vote him out. If there is a better candidate, I will vote for the better candidate. If all they want to do is run somebody that has gone against the constitution multiple times, along with his oath, I would vote with Joe.

You sound nuts, to me. Here's the deal. All you have to to do get Joe out of office is to vote him out. If there is a better candidate, I will vote for the better candidate. If all they want to do is run somebody that has gone against the constitution multiple times, along with his oath, I would vote with Joe.
Nah. Jill to Newsom: hey, wanna be VP?

Harris decides "not to run"....

Voila.

That's the part they really can't stand.

This country was undeniably BETTER off under the orange babboon.

lol :p
Were we better off under Obama than Bush

The answer is yes, but I want to see if you can say it.

I mean damn, the IQ level of you and other Trump supporters has got to be somewhere near the mentally retarded level.
Me want vote TRUMP! Trump good orange man. They let me vote, they said I could. I wrote on a paper, vote at big room. I vote TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP!!

You sound nuts, to me.
Any sane person would have to sound nuts in today's crazy world. Think about it W6--- The world GOT this way in the first place BECAUSE of all the people out there who think the crazy shit going on today that has never worked anywhere else seems perfectly NORMAL to them and their justifiable goal and just depends on THEM doing it right!

Didn't Einstein say that was the DEFINITION of insanity?

If all they want to do is run somebody that has gone against the constitution multiple times, along with his oath, I would vote with Joe.
But Joe has done nothing in office BUT violate the constitution while violating his oath! So having HIM as your fallback IS crazy--- you've just voted FOR what you SAY you are against. :poke:

Trump aced his cognitive test. Why hasn't Biden gotten on yet? Because everybody knows already that he'll fail it and we'll be stuck with Kamala Harris.
Are you seriously going there
That’s a third grade level test
So true, trumpybear has the cognitive ability of a 3rd grader but NOT of a middle schooler.
If you're brain dead, and can get your whole party to cheat, change voting laws and stuff ballot boxes, you can run the most powerful country on Earth.
Person, Woman, man, pause, camera, TV.

Lollollolll

Tucker Carlson? Are you flippin kidding me. Honestly, it pains me to listen to him. Those damn beady eyes. Look, I feel for him. Mother abandoned him, raised extremely wealthy but unloved. And just plum butt ugly. But that doesn't excuse the fact that he is a racist asshat that has no trouble lying, by his own admission.

It is ironic that the same people that worship Trump, dumber than a box of rocks, really does wear a diaper and doesn't even know when he shits it. Fourth grade vocabulary at best, and propensity to overuse superlatives. Beautiful, wonderful, greatest--it is like he knows so few words that he has to cue them up.

Biden could destroy Tucker in a debate, for real. Putin, and Trump himself, have openly admitted to admiring Biden's ability to comprehend and recall details. Putin said you better know your shit when you confront Biden because he don't miss a trick. Dementia, what bullshit. Biden has always been loose on the leash, sometimes speaking before he thinks. But I will take that everyday over some manipulative piece of shit that parses their words for the greatest effect.
Have you seen his dumbass brother?

Any sane person would have to sound nuts in today's crazy world. Think about it W6--- The world GOT this way in the first place BECAUSE of all the people out there who think the crazy shit going on today that has never worked anywhere else seems perfectly NORMAL to them and their justifiable goal and just depends on THEM doing it right!

Didn't Einstein say that was the DEFINITION of insanity?

But Joe has done nothing in office BUT violate the constitution while violating his oath! So having HIM as your fallback IS crazy--- you've just voted FOR what you SAY you are against. :poke:
This whole thing for the part, is the permissive politicians at the bottom. We have gobs of local control. It just isn't exercised. We saw that during the BLM riots and any other riots where local politicians cared more about staying in office than they did about defending and operating their city. We also saw it at state level, where governors likewise did not lead their state, but sat it out. These same things apply to education, policing and across the board. Ultimately modern parents are to blame. Stuff kids are being arrested for at school, they used to get an ass whipping at school and probably another at home when normal parents found out. Now there is no disciplining in any meaningful way and it was lousy parents that put a stop to it. So, kids grow up without discipline and people are actually proud, they never warm the ass of their kid with a paddle or belt. People do not like having to be the bad guy, but sometime (often) that is what the parent, teacher, mayor, and governor have to be. It just goes with the job and many people are not up to it.

Are you seriously going there
That’s a third grade level test
So true, trumpybear has the cognitive ability of a 3rd grader but NOT of a middle schooler.

Person, Woman, man, pause, camera, TV.

Lollollolll
Biden has the cognitive ability of an amoeba. BTW this thread is about Biden, not Trump but, we know Trump lives in you brain.

Oh My God
This is the worst yet.
Seriously, anyone not concerned that we have a Nursing Home patient as our President is just hiding from reality.
This is a really bad situation.
How could any nation even begin to take him seriously??

Post like this are funny reading. Biden is blamed for inflation and high gas prices and there is very little he could do about it. Trump was blamed for the Covid response and there is very little he could do about that. Obama was blamed for the great recession and there is little he could do about that.

A president is blamed for whatever happens during their term that is bad. Likewise presidents take credit for whatever happens during their term that is good. However, the truth is most things that a president takes credit for or is held responsible for is not their doing.

Last edited:
Post like this are funny reading. Biden is blamed for inflation and high gas prices and there is very little he could do about it. Trump was blamed for the Covid response and there is very little he could do about that. Obama was blamed for the great recession and there is little he could do about that.

A president is blamed for whatever happens during their term that is bad. Likewise presidents take credit credit for whatever happens during their term that is good. However, the truth is most things that a president takes credit for or is held responsible for is not their doing.
Nonsense, Biden CAUSED this clusterfuck economy by rescinding Trump's energy EOs which curtailed drilling, pulled back permits and unleashed environmental policies bent on killing our fossil fuel sector. The effect was to cause Europe to buy more oil from Putin giving him a windfall to fund his war. Trump fast-tracked a vaccine for Covid that, even lefties, said worked. That is the truth that people like you are in denial of.

Nonsense, Biden CAUSED this clusterfuck economy by rescinding Trump's energy EOs which curtailed drilling, pulled back permits and unleashed environmental policies bent on killing our fossil fuel sector. The effect was to cause Europe to buy more oil from Putin giving him a windfall to fund his war. Trump fast-tracked a vaccine for Covid that, even lefties, said worked. That is the truth that people like you are in denial of.
Yeah, what it looked like when it was happening was doing the opposite of whatever trump did. I am no genius, but I am smart enough to know that governence by spite never ends well. That is what Biden has done, governed by spite and further divided the populace.
Fuck Joe Biden, fuck everyone that voted for him.fuck you!

Yeah, what it looked like when it was happening was doing the opposite of whatever trump did. I am no genius, but I am smart enough to know that governence by spite never ends well. That is what Biden has done, governed by spite and further divided the populace.
Fuck Joe Biden, fuck everyone that voted for him.fuck you!
Biden is taking marching orders from the far left constituents that have taken over the Democrat party because he considers politics more important than We The people.

Forum List

Back