🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

C'mon guys.... seriously. This country has a LOT of problems right now. We can't have this man still in office.

Conservatives are ushering in a rightwing Dark Age, of which the war on education – including facts and the truth – is only a part.

The conservative Dark Age is anti-education, anti-woman, illiberal and anti-democratic.

The conservative Dark Age is pro-fear, pro-hate, pro-big government, and pro-silencing dissent and compelling conformity.
This is a fever dream.
I'm shocked they've held Joe together as well as they have this long. Dude is slipping fast.
I wonder how much medication is being pumped into him every day.
Our current and last president clearly have mental issues. Lots and lots of misfires.

And physical issues. Trump can't even lift a bottle of water to his face without using two hands. He walks down a slight incline as if his shoelaces are tired together.

It's time to bring in some fresh blood.
Trump has gaffes. (I suspect he needs glasses to read a teleprompter and is too vain to get them.) Biden, never the sharpest spoon in the drawer, is GONE.

If you ever wore smooth-sole dress shoes, you would know EXACTLY why he walked so slowly down that ramp.
Tucker Carlson? Are you flippin kidding me. Honestly, it pains me to listen to him. Those damn beady eyes. Look, I feel for him. Mother abandoned him, raised extremely wealthy but unloved. And just plum butt ugly. But that doesn't excuse the fact that he is a racist asshat that has no trouble lying, by his own admission.

It is ironic that the same people that worship Trump, dumber than a box of rocks, really does wear a diaper and doesn't even know when he shits it. Fourth grade vocabulary at best, and propensity to overuse superlatives. Beautiful, wonderful, greatest--it is like he knows so few words that he has to cue them up.

Biden could destroy Tucker in a debate, for real. Putin, and Trump himself, have openly admitted to admiring Biden's ability to comprehend and recall details. Putin said you better know your shit when you confront Biden because he don't miss a trick. Dementia, what bullshit. Biden has always been loose on the leash, sometimes speaking before he thinks. But I will take that everyday over some manipulative piece of shit that parses their words for the greatest effect.
You're delusional. Biden doesn't know what planet he is on.

If you think putting Joe in office and Kammy as a backup by rigging an election with an administration running the economy now where the average business experience between them all is only 2.4 years and most never even ever holding a job in business with a government more interested in sucking up to a European Oligarchy than serving its own people as a sovereign nation, then you really don't care about the country at all and haven't the brains to even understand how dangerous stupid you are.

Any group which would harp on Trump for years that the man was dangerous unqualified, a warmonger, and an idiot as grounds to remove him, only to replace him with JOE BIDEN, a man who barely finds his way off the stage and is heading toward his SECOND military conflict in two years while his every action betrays the interests of the USA, is beyond stupid to the point of being seditious bastards needing locked up as enemy subversives.

There is no longer any doubt that the Democrat Party is run now for many years by radical zealots whose aim is global power and climate terrorism through a mixture of fascism and Marxism. Almost as bad is a GOP thick with kiss-asses, do-nothings, and people just along for the ride to get filthy rich before America falls.
Anybody that says "I pray Joe has apoplexy so that Kammy has to actually run the country and Fs things up 5X worse." By definition does not give a damn about the country and is likely an enemy of the country. Who knows whether you even live here or not. Not enough aliens coming in, so you want 5 times more? We've had 22,000 people die due to gun violence this year. You would like to see it at 110,000? How about the gas prices? Would you really like to see it at about $22.80/gal or the inflation rate go up to about 45-50%. Or you could just be a loudmouth with keyboard access.
People like you just like to shout crazy crap as if it makes you sound like you are saying something. It does not. It is still not going to help you get rid of free elections and install your fuhrer again.

It is fairly obvious that anyone who has already forgotten Trump's mental incapacity is suffering from a serious case of senility themselves.

Forum List

Back