CMT Awards Tributes Nashville Shooting With Drag Show

Really? I have no problem defining a woman.

If you can define a woman, why would you tolerate someone trying to redefine what you are?

Either you know what you are and you stick by that, or you let someone else redefine you into something you're not.
Why would any decent man try to mansplain us on what we should be offended by?

We shouldn't have to do that. You women should be able to discern for yourselves when someone is hijacking your gender for their own sick pleasure. You don't feel the slightest amount of annoyance that your gender is being abused and exploited?

You know what forget this. A man in a dress isn't appropriate for any child period. Back in the day these people were known as pedophiles.
Or television legends.

71DFCDEC-C863-4644-A060-C1F53CD95553.png

That’s Jackie Gleason and Bob Hope.

How is it disrespect? It is protesting what is likely an unconstitutional new law and apparently calling for stricter gun control laws because of this shooting. From what I read, if TN had had red flag laws, the killer wouldn’t have been able to purchase guns. The killers own parents said she should not have had guns.
Chicago has more gun laws than any place. Doesn't seem to be working.

They can to but they just can't force themselves to admit it

Personally I think the enablers are as nuts as the pretenders

It must be some form of self-abuse that a woman would condone men taking advantage of their gender identity.

Maybe they were wronged by a man at some time in their lives, and they find transgenders less "threatening" than real men.

Not to mention robbing them of scholarships and other monetary awards.

That can only be defined as "rape." Gender appropriation is no less a form of rape, than is blackface a racial, ethnic, and cultural form of rape being perpetrated against African Americans.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back