CMT Awards Tributes Nashville Shooting With Drag Show

That can only be defined as "rape." Gender appropriation is no less a form of rape, than is blackface a racial, ethnic, and cultural form of rape.
Really stretching aren’t you?

You know what forget this. A man in a dress isn't appropriate for any child period. Back in the day these people were known as pedophiles.

Was Klinger on M.A.S.H. a pedophile? Who knew?

And.....................fwiw......................the person who did the shooting in TN wasn't a drag queen. That person was a FEMALE who identified as a MALE. Not all drag queens are trans.

Also, while most drag queens are gay, there are a few out there who are straight (one even auditioned for RuPaul's show). Here is an article about some myths that are commonly believed about drag queens that aren't true.

A lot of these news stories irritate me, but this one literally made me angry. Such disrespect to the people who lost their lives. Especially the three nine year olds. 🤬

And, if you noticed, the MSM have quit referring to the shooter as being transgender because the tranny community were more worried about their own lives than the six who were shot and killed and, apparently, the media wanted to appease the tranny community.

How is it disrespect? It is protesting what is likely an unconstitutional new law and apparently calling for stricter gun control laws because of this shooting. From what I read, if TN had had red flag laws, the killer wouldn’t have been able to purchase guns. The killers own parents said she should not have had guns.
Why do you want drag performances for children?

MTG IS RIGHT!!!

How is it disrespect? It is protesting what is likely an unconstitutional new law and apparently calling for stricter gun control laws because of this shooting. From what I read, if TN had had red flag laws, the killer wouldn’t have been able to purchase guns. The killers own parents said she should not have had guns.

It isn't about guns or gun control, that's only mentioned in it.

And why are you for laws that don't solve any problems since you seem keen to focus on the gun part when it isn't the topic of conversation? Did we need more gun control 30 years ago? No. So the real answer is to fix the problem with our society.

More gun control is as dumb as having a leak in your house and your solution is to run a tube from the leak to the drain. Ok you're not leaking water on the floor but the problem isn't fixed, you still have a leak. Same as if you if you remove every gun in America, you didn't get rid of the nutballs and criminals that want to hurt people.

Interestingly, CMT was in Austin this year, not Nashville. You know what Austin is NOT known for? What passes for country music nowdays.

It isn't about guns or gun control, that's only mentioned in it.

And why are you for laws that don't solve any problems since you seem keen to focus on the gun part when it isn't the topic of conversation? Did we need more gun control 30 years ago? No. So the real answer is to fix the problem with our society.

More gun control is as dumb as having a leak in your house and your solution is to run a tube from the leak to the drain. Ok you're not leaking water on the floor but the problem isn't fixed, you still have a leak. Same as if you if you remove every gun in America, you didn't get rid of the nutballs and criminals that want to hurt people.

That is what some call for, and it is what the drag queens were calling for and none of it is disrespectful to the victims.

Rape would be closer to trans trenders insisting that lesbians and gay men date them or be labeled “ anti trans”.

Except they're not only insisting that lesbians and gay men date them. They're labeling straight men the same for not wanting to have sex with them...

_99572983_0f9bf431-669b-4fe3-a2c8-e0d6e862e619.jpg

Except they're not only insisting that lesbians and gay men date them. They're labeling straight men the same for not wanting to have sex with them...

_99572983_0f9bf431-669b-4fe3-a2c8-e0d6e862e619.jpg

Lol I'd love to see some fairy demand my husband "date" it. Omg that'd be priceless

Forum List

Back