CNBC Takes a Beating

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Cruz: “The questions that have been asked so far in this debate illustrate why the American people don’t trust the media,” Cruz said. “This is not a cage match.” From there, he listed the questions candidate were asked and said, “How about talking about the substantive issues people care about?”

Rubio: “The Democrats have the ultimate super-PAC; it's called the mainstream media."

Christie: "John, do you want me to answer or do you want to answer? Even in New Jersey, what you’re doing is rude.”

It is kinda strange that the media makes the Rep debates about the he said she said bullshit, then they exclude any third party... But when Dems get on stage it's pretty much "How great are you???"

The best way to do things would be ask a question on policy and let the candidates "debate" it out if they disagree.

RNC blasted CNBC--the business channel people--too. Rubio brought up an email from Secretary Clinton to her kid, for example, as evidence that Hillary was a liar. So on the one hand, most people probably do not think that Santa Claus was responsible for the attack on Benghazi. Then there is what RNC believes!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(Great Spirit understands abusive characterization of abusive White Eyes, whipping reindeer in the sky to go faster(?)! Great Spirit probably not too much into the Republican Party!)

Cruz: “The questions that have been asked so far in this debate illustrate why the American people don’t trust the media,” Cruz said. “This is not a cage match.” From there, he listed the questions candidate were asked and said, “How about talking about the substantive issues people care about?”

Rubio: “The Democrats have the ultimate super-PAC; it's called the mainstream media."

Christie: "John, do you want me to answer or do you want to answer? Even in New Jersey, what you’re doing is rude.”
Yeah the GOP candidates had no real answers for reality. Maybe InfoWars can host the next debate. Those lunatics will look a lot better then.

If it has a N a B and a C in it, they're in the tank and actively backing the democratic party. I can't wait to see the democratic candidates participate in a debate moderated by FOX...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

If it has a N a B and a C in it, they're in the tank and actively backing the democratic party. I can't wait to see the democratic candidates participate in a debate moderated by FOX...

Before I respond I should ask, is that a joke?

Which sentence?

The first debate was moderated by Fox. And you nutters crucified Fox afterwards. You didn't know that?
I'll repost what I wrote and you can try to read it again...If you still can't comprehend what is written, I'll break it down for you. Ready, go....

Yeah the GOP candidates had no real answers for reality. Maybe InfoWars can host the next debate. Those lunatics will look a lot better then.

Infowars hosting a debate instead of CNBC? Yeah, they would probably do a better job and be more entertaining.

What I would like to see is a moderator from each network, maybe hosted at c-span studies. There you go.

Which sentence?

The first debate was moderated by Fox. And you nutters crucified Fox afterwards. You didn't know that?
I'll repost what I wrote and you can try to read it again...If you still can't comprehend what is written, I'll break it down for you. Ready, go....

Oh gotcha. :wink:

Infowars hosting a debate instead of CNBC? Yeah, they would probably do a better job and be more entertaining.

What I would like to see is a moderator from each network, maybe hosted at c-span studies. There you go.
I think that's actually a great idea. Get one from each. It would still be stacked against repubs, but it wouldn't be cnbc bad.

Which sentence?

Oh gotcha. :wink:
Ya info wars could ask which candidates believe in a pre-trib rapture. I bet Huckabee's head would spin like Linda Blair's in the Exorcist

Ya but the loon's are always the best entertainment.The drolls are just that drolls.

Hillary is probably laughing her ass off tonight with a bottle of wine, and a recliner watching all of these clowns, Repugs, and Tea Maggots , obsess over her, Hillary this Hillary that, blah, blah , blah, they all have Hillary derangement syndrome, and it just shows she in their heads:clap:

They hated Fox, Kelly, and they hated CNBC, those ***** are a bunch of bitches scared of tough hard questions, and they wanna be President:cuckoo::hellno:

If you can't take the heat or take tough questions, GET OUT OF THE RACE, you fucking pussy..

I see you didn't watch it. If you had you wouldn't be making such a fool of yourself, OH WAIT, I'm not talking about a normal person, maybe YOU would.

Hillary is probably laughing her ass off tonight with a bottle of wine, and a recliner watching all of these clowns, Repugs, and Tea Maggots , obsess over her, Hillary this Hillary that, blah, blah , blah, they all have Hillary derangement syndrome, and it just shows she in their heads:clap:

They hated Fox, Kelly, and they hated CNBC, those ***** are a bunch of bitches scared of tough hard questions, and they wanna be President:cuckoo::hellno:

If you can't take the heat or take tough questions, GET OUT OF THE RACE, you fucking pussy..
Under those conditions your girly hillary would have been out months ago

You realize your calling for the three stooges on the left to exit the race, right? It would be nice to see them take some heat or tough questions, but we both know it won't happen.

Oh, Mr. tough talk on the internet. You make me laugh.

Hillary isn't worried about them right now....she's running from Bernie.

In Hillary's case...it's tough when an honest man like Sanders stands up and your lying ass looks so pathetic next to him.

Forum List

Back