CNBC: Trump says he's going to sign a measure to keep migrant families together

he caved because hes trying to avoid the backlash and save the mid term republicans that have been kissing his butt over the kids.

too late ..

Nah if the economy is doing welll, they’ll still probably be some turnover, but it’ll be minimal

It just proves that the 1%'ers and the politicians they own do not want current US immigration law enforced to the letter of the law. Both sides of the political spectrum want these cheap laborers in this country to improve their enterprises.

So what do we do with them now ? Put these families up in Government housing? Give them a court date and turn them loose in the general population like Obama did? where 95% never showed up. 30,000 more being supported by the US taxpayers, and/or competing for jobs.

Source: CNBC.COM
Trump says he's going to sign a measure to keep migrant families together

"President Donald Trump said Wednesday he plans to sign an executive order designed to keep families together during detention on the U.S.-Mexico border.

"I'll be signing something in a little while that's going to do that," he told reporters during a White House event after saying he wanted families to be kept together. "I'll be doing something that's somewhat pre-emptive and ultimately will be matched by legislation I'm sure."

Trump added: "We're keeping families together, but we have to keep our borders strong. We will be overrun with crime and with people that should not be in our country."

In other words : Trump Caves

He'll sign the measure as soon as he gets done putting in a new MaxiPad and finding a pen in his purse. :D

How funny. People demand a change, Trump accommodates them and then it ridiculed for doing so. No upside for compromising with the Hillary crowd.

LOL, he didn't compromise with the "Hillary Crowd" he flat out surrendered to them on this issue.

he caved because hes trying to avoid the backlash and save the mid term republicans that have been kissing his butt over the kids.

too late ..

Nah if the economy is doing welll, they’ll still probably be some turnover, but it’ll be minimal

two seats in the senate is all the dems need ..

too late ..

Yeah that and some ethics, integrity, common sense and competence.

"President Donald Trump said Wednesday he plans to sign an executive order designed to keep families together during detention on the U.S.-Mexico border.

"I'll be signing something in a little while that's going to do that," he told reporters during a White House event after saying he wanted families to be kept together. "I'll be doing something that's somewhat pre-emptive and ultimately will be matched by legislation I'm sure."

Trump added: "We're keeping families together, but we have to keep our borders strong. We will be overrun with crime and with people that should not be in our country."

He'll sign the measure as soon as he gets done putting in a new MaxiPad and finding a pen in his purse. :D

How funny. People demand a change, Trump accommodates them and then it ridiculed for doing so. No upside for compromising with the Hillary crowd.
Why are you pretending that you wanted a compromise in the first place? You are just praising whatever Trump does.

too late ..

that never was an issue with Trump driving the bus, I doubt it will come into play now

It’s going to be awkward seeing all the conservatives in this board who supported the separation, praising Trump for ending the separation that he started and they loved.

That Obama started you mean, try to be truthful in fact here you earned these :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:
You’re lying. Obama separated zero children from their parents. All you can do is rate funny but you won’t find an example of children separated by Obama.

too late ..

Yeah but how many dem seats are up for re-election?

too late ..

that never was an issue with Trump driving the bus, I doubt it will come into play now
Me too, I gave up hope a LONG time ago that the Democrats would ever develop any ethics, integrity, common sense and competence.

..on the bright side, Clown Troop-D does provide a ton of comic relief.

This, among other reasons, is why I did not vote for Trump.

Hard to believe -- not really -- that this administration cannot come up with sound and moral reasons for enforcing the zero-tolerance policy toward invaders.

Just sayin.... in some school systems in California 1 in 5 students are homeless, many cannot speak English.
This seems to be the Democrat solution.

too late ..

its republican and its 10

But how many dem seats are up for re-election? There’s your problem in taking the senate

too late ..

Me too, I gave up hope a LONG time ago that the Democrats would ever develop any ethics, integrity, common sense and competence.

..on the bright side, Clown Troop-D does provide a ton of comic relief.

thats Mr Spelunker to you !

This, among other reasons, is why I did not vote for Trump.

Hard to believe -- not really -- that this administration cannot come up with sound and moral reasons for enforcing the zero-tolerance policy toward invaders.

IMHO, that's not the biggest issue in this whole imbroglio.

The real kicker is that Trump claimed he was going to insist on "fixing" this the RIGHT way through normal legislative order and refusing to act by executive fiat, you know like follow the Constitution for a change.

Yet here we are with President Twitter caving in and signing an EO.

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss" -- The Who, Won't Get Fooled Again

I wonder what changed his mind. The evangelicals were splitting, and the SBC moved last week to become less ideologically tied, but I think his base was ok. Ingraham and Hannity

too late ..

its republican and its 10

But how many dem seats are up for re-election? There’s your problem in taking the senate

The 10 Senate seats most likely to flip in 2018

I wonder what changed his mind. The evangelicals were splitting, and the SBC moved last week to become less ideologically tied, but I think his base was ok. Ingraham and Hannity
The power of the pussy

It’s going to be awkward seeing all the conservatives in this board who supported the separation, praising Trump for ending the separation that he started and they loved.

That Obama started you mean, try to be truthful in fact here you earned these :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:
Stop lying. Obama separated zero children.
Repeating stuff in a message board doesn’t make it true.

Forum List

Back