🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CNBCs own 'Dr. Doom' Faber: 'Thank God white people populated America'

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
All he did was say what everybody knows to be true. Even blacks know it.

'Dr. Doom' Faber: 'Thank God white people populated America'

oct 17 2017 Market doomsayer Marc "Dr. Doom" Faber has launched a racially charged diatribe in his latest newsletter, alleging that the U.S. is great primarily because it is ruled by white people.

The eccentric Gloom, Boom & Doom report author, who often speaks on CNBC and other financial media, generally forecasting some type of market downturn, focused his latest comments on the racial conflicts happening around the country.

"And thank God white people populated America, and not the blacks. Otherwise, the US would look like Zimbabwe, which it might look like one day anyway, but at least America enjoyed 200 years in the economic and political sun under a white majority," he wrote.

"I am not a racist, but the reality — no matter how politically incorrect — needs to be spelled out."

Truth be told this is only true because whites have a longer history with human rights, value democracy(even 200 years ago) and have a scientific mindset. It was our culture when we came over...

Proves my point that whites would be as backwards as the negros in Zimbabwe if we defunded infrastructure, science and education.

• Banned
Truth be told this is only true because whites have a longer history with human rights, value democracy(even 200 years ago) and have a scientific mindset. It was our culture when we came over...

Proves my point that whites would be as backwards as the negros in Zimbabwe if we defunded infrastructure, science and education.

HAHAHA. That's like saying "I could play in the NBA if i was 7 feet tall instead of 5' 9". You have to have the ability and blacks don't. They are mentally inferior. THINK, white-hating racist.

• Banned
Anyone who thinks blacks are mentally equal to whites needs to explain why

1. Blacks come in last in all standardized tests. Asians do fine on all the tests so it's not due to cultural bias in the tests..

2. Africa is by far the poorest and most backward continent on the planet. All of black africa is now controlled by blacks and has been for decades so it's not due to racism.

3. No black has ever won a Science Nobel Prize unless you count one in 1979 for the semi-science of economics. They have won many nobels in non-brain fields like Peace and also in Literature so it is not due to racism.

4. Out of 1552 chess grandmasters in the world, only THREE are black.

Forum List

Back