CNN accidentally caught a lady stuffing a ballot box on live TV in 2020.

Some is fact

Some yet to be proven

You lump both together

Why?

Oh

Devotion to the Orange Fraud
Non of it is fact, at least not fact as you lefty’s put it. You see, you’ll take a situation, remove all context and rational explanation, then present that as your “fact”.

So, pretty much all of what you said, put in proper context, is not factual, and still needs to be proven.

Devotion to the Orange Fraud

Lol, you all keep saying this, and you all are incorrect every time.

Non of it is fact, at least not fact as you lefty’s put it. You see, you’ll take a situation, remove all context and rational explanation, then present that as your “fact”.

So, pretty much all of what you said, put in proper context, is not factual, and still needs to be proven.

Lol, you all keep saying this, and you all are incorrect every time.
And yet you have mentally convicted Biden of all sorts of things that have not been proven

Hmmm

The only time CNN did it's job properly was when it was by accident.

Reminds me of a CNN report in the aftermath of Katrina. The reporter was paddling a rowboat or canoe in the water in New Orleans describing it as a 'toxic soup' dangerous to man and beast. And during the report two guys casually waded past her in the ankle deep water. :)

Last edited:
Reminds me of a CNN report in the aftermath of Katrina. The reporter was paddling a rowboat in the water in New Orleans describing it as a 'toxic soup' dangerous to man and beast. And during the report two guys casually waded past her in the ankle deep water. :)
Media is wrong most of the time.

Everything we said happened in 2020 does happen. That is definitely a fact. A fact people will not believe because they are told not to. That is not right or in the best interest of this country.

And yet you have mentally convicted Biden of all sorts of things that have not been proven

Hmmm
I have? Where? Biden deserves the same courtesy of being innocent until proven guilty. The thing is, you all don’t want any investigations because in your mind it’s a “witch hunt”…hmm that word gets used a lot now days..

I have? Where? Biden deserves the same courtesy of being innocent until proven guilty. The thing is, you all don’t want any investigations because in your mind it’s a “witch hunt”…hmm that word gets used a lot now days..
That’s the royal “you” stupid

No one cares about you personally

That’s the royal “you” stupid

No one cares about you personally
Ah my bad…well im not “everyone”, however, your accusation is exactly what you lefty’s are doing to trump, so I’m not sure why you’re so upset. This is all part of the lefts playbook…you should recognize it.

Also, your response has nothing to do with what I posted.

Hmmm
No, we want an investigation into allegations made by his son’s business partners and canceled checks found. He isn’t guilty of anything today, but accusations have been made. Are you saying he’s above the law and investigations?

No, we want an investigation into allegations made by his son’s business partners and canceled checks found. He isn’t guilty of anything today, but accusations have been made. Are you saying he’s above the law and investigations?
I could swear I saw you assholes claiming all sort of things that have not been proven at all

What is wrong with posting several ballots of friends and family at the same time
The only time CNN did it's job properly was when it was by accident.

What is wrong with posting several ballots of friends and family at the same time?
Yup you are sure right , hell that has happened 3 times in the last 103 years. You should attack the capital, kill a few cops, put 100 or so in the hospital and turn us into a dictatorship instead of a democracy. You will show those dam 3 and not let them get away with it.

Forum List

Back