CNN accidentally caught a lady stuffing a ballot box on live TV in 2020.

Without Trump, if there’s any justice.
Oh, you’ll probably get your happy day. I’ve little doubt the left will get exactly what they want, and in the process, between both sides, show exactly how fucked up this country really is. honestly, at this point, we probably deserve it.

What fucked up plans? The plans are doing what the left did, as I said. Are you suggesting what the left did was fucked up??
What you CLAIM the left did but can’t prove.

You’re just looking for excuses to cheat.

Good luck dikhead. Stay outta jail if ya can

Just NaziCon America - not real America!
Nazis forbid listening to the radio for fear people would hear misinformation and believe what they heard. Who preaches about misinformation in our trump time? Hahaha demofks. Fox News misinformation, news max misinformation, social media misinformation.

You Nazis can’t stop yourselves.

You fear non compliance

The whole notion that a ballot DUMPSTER is in any way valid is insane.
Why what's wrong with doing that. My neighbour has bone cancer and we do all sorts of things and running about for her. Is she not entitled to have her vote posted.

What you CLAIM the left did but can’t prove.

You’re just looking for excuses to cheat.

Good luck dikhead. Stay outta jail if ya can
I haven’t claimed the left has cheated…I never said anything about cheating…all
I said was, do exactly as the left did in the last election. YOU are the one making claims that I intend to cheat…isn’t that strange. I haven’t said a word about cheating, but here you are accusing me of “planning” to cheat. Perhaps the left and the right aren’t that much different after all?

Oh, you’ll probably get your happy day. I’ve little doubt the left will get exactly what they want, and in the process, between both sides, show exactly how fucked up this country really is. honestly, at this point, we probably deserve it.
You deserve it. I’m innocent.

MAGAts are Trump cult followers.
Progs are readying the brown shirts in which we have seen in the many riots in cities, the massive riots between Islam and Jewish men and women the last few weeks the extreme feminists in everyone's faces and more over the last decade or so in living color. The guilty are white people. Particularly white males. And Christians. They are the targeted ones for all the problems we have. The truth is Progs created more problems and dependence on government. Even lowered educational standards as we live off our past in which they purport to hate. Watching people who are supposed to e intellectual in many of our important fields of research and then building, take longer and longer to produce working products at reasonable costs is excruciatingly painful. The decline of readiness in important fields of dangerous work is maddening. The obvious lowering of standards for equity reason is self-defeating and more expensive. Our fiat currency is printing dollars in overtime now. And Joe and the gang could not care less.

Forum List

Back