CNN accidentally caught a lady stuffing a ballot box on live TV in 2020.

What is wrong with posting several ballots of friends and family at the same time?
That is legal in most states.

Household members, caregivers , and family members in almost all states and “someone chosen by the voter in most

Household members, caregivers , and family members in almost all states and “someone chosen by the voter in most
So what are these posters making a fuss about it.

That's just -- I don't know..... sad, funny, ironic, something.

It is a top 5 exhibit on why Mail-In ballots should be illegal
So deployed military shouldn’t be able to vote? Way to support the troops there.

They don't know that or they refuse to acknowledge that.

So deployed military shouldn’t be able to vote? Way to support the troops there.
You're not funny. Funny-looking maybe.

You know very well that deployed Military get every privilege we can give them.

You? Not so much

They don't know that or they refuse to acknowledge that.
Chain of Custody. moron

So if I collect 200 votes from my work and hang onto them for a week, you're okay with that? I could, you know, maybe inspect them to make sure they're filled out right. No shenanigans, honest injun.

You're good with that? seriously

Exhibit A on why we need to outlaw absentee voting

I posted video of even a US Postal worker dumping ballots into Drop Box in MI (multiple visits). The Filthy commee maggots run off to another thread about phony charges on Trump or J6. This is a war (they started it) and this enemy has no moral fibre. Just like Israel, decent persons have liscense to respond.//

Last edited:
That's just -- I don't know..... sad, funny, ironic, something.

It is a top 5 exhibit on why Mail-In ballots should be illegal
Why, just because the Democrats stole the election from Reagan and Carter got a second term by fraud? :funnyface:

What is wrong with posting several ballots of friends and family at the same time?

Stupid Forker you know the answer. 100s' of thousands of Blacks don't have 25 -100 family members or co-workers to dump ballots for on multiple trips. They made midnight routes in GA dumping off backpacks full into different drop boxes! Who needs to to do that.

One guy dropping off his and his wifes...........OK. not any issue.

Forum List

Back