CNN Analyst Calls President Nazi-Like....

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
“It’s time to stand up. It’s time to fight back. It’s time to reclaim our heritage, and it’s time and we are ready. ... We are looking for this fight! The future of our country depends on it. It's long past time we get back up, that we stand up, that we reclaim what every American thought was their birthright: the American Dream."

SERIOUSLY? THIS is 'Nazi-Like'?
CNN analyst, Biden Institute adviser calls Trump Nazi-like -- for echoing 2011 Biden 'heritage' comment

It isn't?
Know what "Nazi" is short for? "Nazional" -- 'national'. Nazis were all about Nation and Fatherland and superior race and heritage and a glorious past.

Sound familiar? How 'bout "Jews will not replace us"? How 'bout "registering" and/or deporting adherents of a particular religion?

And first things first --------------------- Linkie?

Last edited:
“It’s time to stand up. It’s time to fight back. It’s time to reclaim our heritage, and it’s time and we are ready. ... We are looking for this fight! The future of our country depends on it. It's long past time we get back up, that we stand up, that we reclaim what every American thought was their birthright: the American Dream."

CNN analyst, Biden Institute adviser calls Trump Nazi-like -- for echoing 2011 Biden 'heritage' comment
To anti-white racists any white person who isn’t a cuck talking about “heritage” is a “Nazi”.

The American Dream is nothing "Nazi-like." All American nationals deserve a chance at the The American Dream. Illegal aliens and refugees that refuse to assimilate do not.

Fail!

The analyst is 100% correct

Just to clarify, you think THIS is 'Nazi-like?

Once AGAIN ----- LINK?

Once AGAIN ----- LINK?
It's in the original post...

Trump has followed Hitler’s playbook to a tee. If not for the Holocaust, I suspect you would celebrate the Nazi’s as heroes.

The American Dream is nothing "Nazi-like." All American nationals deserve a chance at the The American Dream. Illegal aliens and refugees that refuse to assimilate do not.

Fail!

That snowflake thing in your signature just made me laugh.

I'm thinking about the drunk white guys on their couches getting all butt hurt because someone is KNEELING during a song.

That ties in with the NAZI thing. Let's make ppl go salute Hitler. Let's make ppl stand in a silly position during a song.

Them closet big government folks humor me (and probably you also).

Trump has followed Hitler’s playbook to a tee. If not for the Holocaust, I suspect you would celebrate the Nazi’s as heroes.
AGAIN, you REFUSE to answer a simple question.....one last time....YES or NO, Do you think THIS is 'Nazi-like':

AGAIN, you REFUSE to answer a simple question.....one last time....YES or NO, Do you think THIS is 'Nazi-like':

YES. Taken with everything Trump has said and campaigned on, absolutely yes.

Once AGAIN ----- LINK?
It's in the original post...

It is now that you edited it in there in the tiniest possible font under all that space.

Why are you afraid of it?

BlackFlag, I want to thank you for proving 2 things for not only ME to see but everyone on this board:

1) By answering 'YES' to my question of if you thought the quote I posted was 'Nazi-like', YOU JUST PROVED / DEMONSTRATED YOU DID NOT EVEN BOTHER TO OPEN THE LINK AND READ THE ARTICLE!

You HATE the President so much, so irrationally - like all your butt-hurt snowflakes - and are so eager to attack him and anything he says that you just accepted Trump said this and immediately agreed with the dumbass Trump-Hating CNN Analyst believing such a statement is 'Nazi-Like' without bothering to even LOOK at what was actually said.

2) I WILL LET JOE BIDEN, FORMER PRESIDENT OBAMA'S VP, KNOW YOU THINK HE IS A F*ING 'NAZI' FOR SAYING THIS:

And maybe you can explain why Obama took a 'NAZI' on as HIS VP?!

You just proved you are just as stupid and just as easily led by your own HATE as the CNN Analyst - to attack President Trump for doing the exact same thing Democrats have done / do but being to stupid to know Democrats have already done them.

This was BIDEN'S quote in 2011.

At CPAC, President Trump said almost the same thing word for word....Biden was celebrated for saying it. Trump-hating ignorant partisan morons rushed to call him a Nazi for saying the same thing, not realizing Biden said it 1st!

Thanks for helping me make a point about Trump-hating partisans, Fake News, and snowflakes!

:lmao:

BlackFlag, I want to thank you for proving 2 things for not only ME to see but everyone on this board:

1) By answering 'YES' to my question of if you thought the quote I posted was 'Nazi-like', YOU JUST PROVED / DEMONSTRATED YOU DID NOT EVEN BOTHER TO OPEN THE LINK AND READ THE ARTICLE!

You HATE the President so much, so irrationally - like all your butt-hurt snowflakes - and are so eager to attack him and anything he says that you just accepted Trump said this and immediately agreed with the dumbass Trump-Hating CNN Analyst believing such a statement is 'Nazi-Like' without bothering to even LOOK at what was actually said.

2) I WILL LET JOE BIDEN, FORMER PRESIDENT OBAMA'S VP, KNOW YOU THINK HE IS A F*ING 'NAZI' FOR SAYING THIS:

You just proved you are just as stupid and just as easily led by your own HATE to attack President Trump for doing the exact same thing Democrats have done / do but being to stupid to know Democrats have already done them.

At CPAC, President Trump said almost the same thing word for word....Biden was celebrated for saying it. Trump-hating ignorant partisan morons rushed to call him a Nazi for saying the same thing, not realizing Biden said it 1st!

Thanks for helping me make a point about Trump-hating partisans, Fake News, and snowflakes!

So who said it? If it was Trump, it was to appeal to his base of inbred white supremacists. If it was Biden, that’s not his base. So who said it?

WOW You wouldn't know a real Natzi if one kicked you in the balls.

Seen an concentration camps, gas ovens, skeletons in them or starving inmates in those concentration camps??

Didn't think so.

You sure are stupid.

You just proved you are just as stupid and just as easily led by your own HATE to attack President Trump for doing the exact same thing Democrats have done / do but being to stupid to know Democrats have already done them.

So who said it? If it was Trump, it was to appeal to his base of inbred white supremacists. If it was Biden, that’s not his base. So who said it?

Busted! Great thread, OP! :113:

lol@u.png

Forum List

Back