CNN analyst dumbfounded by massive move of Hispanic voters to Trump.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
This is hilarious. These guys are having a hard time accepting the fact minorities are fleeing Biden for Trump. Nobody thinks Biden is up for the job.

The establishment media can no longer ignore the fact that minority voters are abandoning President Joe Biden in droves.

CNN Senior Political Data Reporter Harry Enten reacted to polling data showing a 20-point swing in Hispanic voters’ support away from Biden and towards former President Donald Trump.

“Look at this tremendous shift,” Enten said.

“Oh, my goodness gracious.”

This is hilarious. These guys are having a hard time accepting the fact minorities are fleeing Biden for Trump. Nobody thinks Biden is up for the job.

The establishment media can no longer ignore the fact that minority voters are abandoning President Joe Biden in droves.

CNN Senior Political Data Reporter Harry Enten reacted to polling data showing a 20-point swing in Hispanic voters’ support away from Biden and towards former President Donald Trump.

It's always fun to watch their tiny bubbles pop.

This is hilarious. These guys are having a hard time accepting the fact minorities are fleeing Biden for Trump.
AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHA

You fall for anything.

Tell us more about that "walkaway" thing that meant DoomForDemocrats in 2020. You know, the fable that every single Trump cultist here was pushing.

AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHA

You fall for anything.

Tell us more about that "walkaway" thing that meant DoomForDemocrats in 2020. You know, the fable that every single Trump cultist here was pushing.
Quote me saying anything about a “walk away”, Troll.

Quote me saying anything about a “walk away”, Troll.
As one example, you didn't say it directly, but you supported it here, when others were saying it.

Granted, you didn't say it as often or as vehementlly as most.

As one example, you didn't say it directly, but you supported it here, when others were saying it.

I never said it at all, troll.

major fail on your part.

Your lie has been exposed.

You made it up. Sure interesting however that 34% of blacks approved of Trump, yet what, only 12% or so voted for him?

Polling numbers, eh. Must not have been enough. I wonder what they thought of these.

Gay marriage and guys having their penises lopped off really doesn't ooze machismo as your hispanics would say.

No wonder why Sleepy Joe's agenda is failing in those communities.

I'm pretty sure minorities also have to buy Biden gas, groceries, are choking on jacked up interest rates and buying a home has become cost prohibitive for them too.

Remember the LEFT are a small percentage of the population. They may control the Dem party but they are at most 20% of the population. We can wipe them out anytime we feel like it.

AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHA

You fall for anything.

How quickly you commies abandon allies when they report something you don't like. Hypocrite much???

I'm pretty sure minorities also have to buy Biden gas, groceries, are choking on jacked up interest rates and buying a home has become cost prohibitive for them too.

This is what matters most to ALL Americans:

SINCE BIDEN TOOK OFFICE:
Gas: +55.5%
Groceries: +21.3%
Eating out: +21.8%
Baby food: +30%
Pet food: +23.1%
K-12 food: +64.9%
Rent: +20.8%
Electricity: +28.5%
Natural gas: +22%
Used cars: +20.4%
Airfare: +38.2%
Public transportation: +26.1%
Real average weekly earnings: -4.4%

This is what matters most to ALL Americans:

SINCE BIDEN TOOK OFFICE:
Gas: +55.5%
Groceries: +21.3%
Eating out: +21.8%
Baby food: +30%
Pet food: +23.1%
K-12 food: +64.9%
Rent: +20.8%
Electricity: +28.5%
Natural gas: +22%
Used cars: +20.4%
Airfare: +38.2%
Public transportation: +26.1%
Real average weekly earnings: -4.4%
Hence Dem's attempts to DEFLECT away from all of that.

Forum List

Back