CNN and NYT put national security at risk with stories

So, journalists shouldn’t report on stories without government approval?
I haven't seen any journalists for a long time.
You must be watching Fox
Classic lib troll remark.

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump TrumpTrump Trump

Since most of the "news" is designed to condition you, I don't watch much of it. I get enough here and do read headlines. The bias is sickening.

US officials secretly met with Venezuelan military officers plotting a coup against Maduro - CNNPolitics

What kind of moron puts this out there? All this does is give Maduro MORE ammo to claim there is a conspiracy against him via the US and other countries....CNN and NYT are nothing more than hacks playing the media card...what if he executes those military officers because the NYT and CNN figured a cool story was worth more than national security?

So where did they get the information from? Our government? Was it classified material that someone in trumpies administration released to the news outlets?

US officials secretly met with Venezuelan military officers plotting a coup against Maduro - CNNPolitics

What kind of moron puts this out there? All this does is give Maduro MORE ammo to claim there is a conspiracy against him via the US and other countries....CNN and NYT are nothing more than hacks playing the media card...what if he executes those military officers because the NYT and CNN figured a cool story was worth more than national security?

So where did they get the information from? Our government? Was it classified material that someone in trumpies administration released to the news outlets?
Trump needs to get all the scum out of the white house now, and fire that worthless idiot sessions.

So, journalists shouldn’t report on stories without government approval?

Journalists consult with government on a regular basis to make sure their stories are not a national security risk HELLO. :aug08_031:
Well, since the information came from a current official as well as a retired one, what makes you think they objected to it or thought it somehow interfered with national security? Trump said publicly that he wasn't ruling out a military solution. The article makes it clear the US did nothing but listen and walk away.

Forum List

Back