🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CNN calls Kanye West Token negro for Trump support

Okay, so you made it up, as usual. Now you don't even have that as an excuse for your paternalistic racism.

Didn't need to make anything up? Did you actually WATCH that press conference? I think it was the first time in a while Trump has been in a room with someone who was crazier than he is.

You're the only one I see talking about Kanye being "the best" anyone can come up with, so yeah, you made it up.

And you're still not addressing the fact that you believe you can tell a black person how a black person should think.

You're the only one I see talking about Kanye being "the best" anyone can come up with, so yeah, you made it up.

And you're still not addressing the fact that you believe you can tell a black person how a black person should think.

I can tell a person how a sane person acts... which is not what Kanye did...

So the best you guys could come up with was a crazy person ranting crazy stuff, who got a white house press conference.

So now I'm just going to answer you with funny memes...

upload_2018-10-16_6-2-45.jpeg

images

I can tell a person how a sane person acts... which is not what Kanye did...

So the best you guys could come up with was a crazy person ranting crazy stuff, who got a white house press conference.

So now I'm just going to answer you with funny memes...

View attachment 222900
images

If you want to give up because you can't deal with your issue, just say so.

i'm not the one with the issue, buddy. You guys are that you are so desperate to claim your Cheeto Jesus isn't a racist that you are willing to embrace any nut who will appear with him.

images

i'm not the one with the issue, buddy. You guys are that you are so desperate to claim your Cheeto Jesus isn't a racist that you are willing to embrace any nut who will appear with him.

images

Actually, you have an issue you don't even realize. You think you know better what black people should think than they do. That's paternalistic racism. Kanye's public persona is nutty, but you're upset that he expressed appreciation for the president that engineered lower unemployment numbers for black Americans than Obama did.

Actually, you have an issue you don't even realize. You think you know better what black people should think than they do. That's paternalistic racism. Kanye's public persona is nutty, but you're upset that he expressed appreciation for the president that engineered lower unemployment numbers for black Americans than Obama did.

Oh, do you still think I'm treating you seriously?

images

images

I don't care if you are or not. You're just a random internet keyboard jockey who doesn't recognize his own latent paternalistic racism.

I'm just being helpful and pointing that out to you.

Very commendable that Trump likes a person that isn`t known for killing people. I`ll give credit when credit is due.

images

Lol....in the public perception, akin to saying Obama was born in Kenya!!:113::113:. Fucking doy s0n!

This is the most bizarre conversation I have ever witnessed in the Oval Office.

That is if you can call it a conversation. One person did all the talking. The really strange part, it was not Trump.

As a backdrop to this surreal episode in the Oval Office, I first watched the horror wrought to the Florida panhandle by Michael. Whole communities were gone. Not just damaged ... gone. The death toll was six, but that will undoubtedly climb. First responders had not yet begun checking on residences. They could not get through because the roads were impassible.

Today there were parts of the panhandle that looked like it was the victim of a nuclear bomb. Houses gone, houses destroyed, businesses gone or demolished, fallen trees marring the entire landscape, boats littering dry land, it was a frightening scene.

Michael was catastrophic and damages will run into several billions. Many will never fully recover. They lost everything except the clothes on their back.

Then the program I was watching switched to a freakish scene in the Oval Office and a mentally disturbed rapper was engaged in a monologue with our President listening solemnly. You have to see it to believe it.

You know what really bothers me about this video. This was a private meeting, but Trump called in the White House press corps and the cameras. Following on the heels of the devastation in Florida and the stock market descending into correction territory, Trump wanted Americans to watch this bizarre episode in the Oval Office!

Kanye West may not have been the only mentally disturbed individual in the room.

You forgot to mention Crazy Jim Brown.
You forgot Bo Dilly, Charlie Pride,

images
Why do you hate Jim Brown.

images

Joe's head explodes if any black tries to leave the plantation. Of victimhood. So ghey.....

images

Joe's head explodes if any black tries to leave the plantation. Of victimhood. So ghey.....

So he now goes out of his way to claim he's not taking any of this seriously. Interesting, that.

So he now goes out of his way to claim he's not taking any of this seriously. Interesting, that.

I'm not taking you seriously... Trump bringing a crazy Uncle Tom into the White House and letting him spew obscenties and advocate for a murderers pardon I take VERY Seriously.

images

images

just a side note:
CNN'S Anderson Cooper has a demographic percentage of Black people in his neighborhood less
then the fraction percentage Elizabeth Warren has of Indian blood.

Revenge of the Token Negro: Blexit*

*A movement of Blacks quitting the Democrat Party

Blexit.jpeg

I'm not taking you seriously... Trump bringing a crazy Uncle Tom into the White House and letting him spew obscenties and advocate for a murderers pardon I take VERY Seriously.

images

images

Yes, I'm well aware of your tendency to believe you can tell black people how they should think.

Forum List

Back