🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CNN calls Kanye West Token negro for Trump support

not when there is a black running

I'd ask if you had examples, but never mind.

so here's the thing. Obama did about the same with black folks as Hillary and John Kerry did...
voter-turnout-of-the-exit-polls-of-the-2012-elections-by-ethnicity.jpg

not when there is a black running

I'd ask if you had examples, but never mind.

so here's the thing. Obama did about the same with black folks as Hillary and John Kerry did...
voter-turnout-of-the-exit-polls-of-the-2012-elections-by-ethnicity.jpg

And what percentage of them voted for White People Kerry and Hillary Clinton? Oh, that's right, about the same. .

In fact, here's the election results for all the time Democrats nominated a WHITE person.

Blacks-2.jpg

Yup folks, this is the lefties.
kanye token negro - Bing video
Are you proud of Kanye? Do you think he is nuts? So don’t be proud that this one negro is a trump supporter.

He’s also a millionaire, maybe. His wife is

Wouldn't say I'm proud of him, although I am glad he stands up for what he feels is right. To refer to him as a Token Negro is just pitiful, typical of lefties.

How come you aren't glad when blacks on USMB stand up for what they feel is right?

You are only proud of him because the dumb ass agrees with you. What does that make you? It makes you a dumb ass.

LOL you really don’t see what’s going on here, do you? Kanye standing up for his beliefs regarding Trump is different than racist black lefties standing up for beliefs that are readily accepted by other brainwashed lefties.

These four idiots on CNN are bashing Kanye bc of his skin color. They’re saying his beliefs are wrong while coming to that conclusion based on his race. And millions of like-minded asinine Americans who’re “against racism” and too fucking pinheaded to realize how back assward their thinking is agree that a black person must have a certain set of beliefs to be acceptable.
You guys give any whites who are liberal shit right? You call us all kinds of names. You think we are idiots right?

Well why can’t blacks do that to black conservatives?

You're called an idiot because you're an idiot, not because you're not thinking the way a white person is supposed to think. Who has standing to tell a black man he is not thinking the way a black man should think?

Are you proud of Kanye? Do you think he is nuts? So don’t be proud that this one negro is a trump supporter.

He’s also a millionaire, maybe. His wife is

Wouldn't say I'm proud of him, although I am glad he stands up for what he feels is right. To refer to him as a Token Negro is just pitiful, typical of lefties.

How come you aren't glad when blacks on USMB stand up for what they feel is right?

You are only proud of him because the dumb ass agrees with you. What does that make you? It makes you a dumb ass.

LOL you really don’t see what’s going on here, do you? Kanye standing up for his beliefs regarding Trump is different than racist black lefties standing up for beliefs that are readily accepted by other brainwashed lefties.

These four idiots on CNN are bashing Kanye bc of his skin color. They’re saying his beliefs are wrong while coming to that conclusion based on his race. And millions of like-minded asinine Americans who’re “against racism” and too fucking pinheaded to realize how back assward their thinking is agree that a black person must have a certain set of beliefs to be acceptable.
You guys give any whites who are liberal shit right? You call us all kinds of names. You think we are idiots right?

Well why can’t blacks do that to black conservatives?

You're called an idiot because you're an idiot, not because you're not thinking the way a white person is supposed to think. Who has standing to tell a black man he is not thinking the way a black man should think?
Blacks do and they agree with me or should I say I agree with them

Because black people live to be called tokens.

It wouldn't have been appropriate for a white person to say - But that lady wasn't white.
Get over it - Blacks have some license to speak of other blacks as they see fit.

Relax, white democrats on this board say it about black people who care to speak against the democrat orthodoxy. They also like the term "Uncle Tom".

Uncle Tom is a term that should not be used
Why African-Americans Loathe 'Uncle Tom'
But there's got to be a word that describes guys like Clarence Thomas, Kanye West, Mike Tyson & Ben Carson ...
Lapdogs who fell in line with an ideology that doesn't have their best interests at heart ??
Meh - too long

Yet, the likes of you use it with great abandon.

Well to paraphrase one of those ignorant CNN clowns, DRLOVE happens when blacks don't read.

Ironic, ain't it?

This is the most bizarre conversation I have ever witnessed in the Oval Office.

That is if you can call it a conversation. One person did all the talking. The really strange part, it was not Trump.

As a backdrop to this surreal episode in the Oval Office, I first watched the horror wrought to the Florida panhandle by Michael. Whole communities were gone. Not just damaged ... gone. The death toll was six, but that will undoubtedly climb. First responders had not yet begun checking on residences. They could not get through because the roads were impassible.

Today there were parts of the panhandle that looked like it was the victim of a nuclear bomb. Houses gone, houses destroyed, businesses gone or demolished, fallen trees marring the entire landscape, boats littering dry land, it was a frightening scene.

Michael was catastrophic and damages will run into several billions. Many will never fully recover. They lost everything except the clothes on their back.

Then the program I was watching switched to a freakish scene in the Oval Office and a mentally disturbed rapper was engaged in a monologue with our President listening solemnly. You have to see it to believe it.

You know what really bothers me about this video. This was a private meeting, but Trump called in the White House press corps and the cameras. Following on the heels of the devastation in Florida and the stock market descending into correction territory, Trump wanted Americans to watch this bizarre episode in the Oval Office!

Kanye West may not have been the only mentally disturbed individual in the room.

Twenty months on the job and Trump is still so incompetent, so inexperienced that he has yet to learn one simple lesson. Sometimes it is better to keep your mouth shut and do nothing.

If, in the wake of Hurricane Michael and the monstrous devastation and death it wrought, Trump said only that the federal government will provide enormous help to Americans affected by the storm, that would have been the end of it. If there had been no bizarre charade in the Oval Office, out of respect for the enormous catastrophe that had befallen our nation and the dead, if Trump had spurned occasions to be with his cheering admirers on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday, his image would have been enhanced. He would have been Presidential.

But that isn't Trump. With his narcissism and sociopathic tendencies he had to go to Iowa, Pennsylvania, and Ohio to be with his kind and hear the cheers. He had to listen to West's rambling monologue because it contained enormous praise for the quality of his leadership.

Put another way, Trump just can't help himself, and he is too dull-witted too realize the damage he does to himself and his party.

I think that whenever anyone is a pathetic suckup, they should be called on it.

Kind of like the guy in the office who is always telling the idiot insecure boss what a great guy he is... his fellow workers don't like him all that much.

Kind of like the guy in the office who is always telling the idiot insecure boss what a great guy he is... his fellow workers don't like him all that much.

The problem is, you're doing this to tell black people what they should think BECAUSE they are black. You believe you have standing to tell black people how they should think. You don't.

The problem is, you're doing this to tell black people what they should think BECAUSE they are black. You believe you have standing to tell black people how they should think. You don't.

I'm saying that if the best "Black Conservatives" can come up with is Kayne West screaming obscentities and crazy talk, they really don't have much in the way of credibility, do they?

43788755_2698155796938773_24037544681275392_n.jpg

s0n....one of these days, ya gotta get to getting past this deep black inferiority complex. Just not worth going through life in a perpetual state of misery.

You have what....like a billion posts now? That's the first sign....get out and do something productive. I swear it'll change the landscape....projecting all the anger in a community message board forum 24 hours a day isnt going to do dick.:113::113:

You can thank SPAMBOT later!:2up:

I'm saying that if the best "Black Conservatives" can come up with is Kayne West screaming obscentities and crazy talk, they really don't have much in the way of credibility, do they?

Everybody loves and respects Jim Brown.

Speaking of hating football.

Who said anything about "the best", and how does your making it up excuse your paternalistic racism?

Who said anything about "the best", and how does your making it up excuse your paternalistic racism?

Well, honestly, he has to be the "Best" if he gets a press conference with the President, shouldn't he? I mean, usually, a president meets with heads of state, community leaders, people who've accomplished things.

But, naw, let's get the crazy guy who rants crazy things and obscenities so that right wingers can say, "See, there's a black guy who can stand to be in the same room as Trump."

Name us one black that doesn't?

Well, honestly, he has to be the "Best" if he gets a press conference with the President, shouldn't he? I mean, usually, a president meets with heads of state, community leaders, people who've accomplished things.

But, naw, let's get the crazy guy who rants crazy things and obscenities so that right wingers can say, "See, there's a black guy who can stand to be in the same room as Trump."

Okay, so you made it up, as usual. Now you don't even have that as an excuse for your paternalistic racism.

Okay, so you made it up, as usual. Now you don't even have that as an excuse for your paternalistic racism.

Didn't need to make anything up? Did you actually WATCH that press conference? I think it was the first time in a while Trump has been in a room with someone who was crazier than he is.

Lol....you're just pissed that Kanye refuses to stay on the plantation with other blacks like you! The Uncle Tom shit went total ghey on this one.....Kanye West is a fucking hero to millions of blacks who get it!:backpedal:

Forum List

Back