CNN Floats Fake Story Trump Is Saying He Will Be Re-instated As POTUS By Aug

The liberal media is pretty powerful...

when even they are able to get Steve Bannon and the My Pillow Guy to repeat their lies...

"What I'm talking about, Steve, is what I have been doing since January 9. All of the evidence I have, everything that is going to go before the Supreme Court, and the election of 2020 is going bye-bye," Lindell said during the podcast -- "Donald Trump will be back in office in August," Lindell said, gesticulating at a video camera."

The only reason these men were tricked into believing such an outlandish lie is because the liberal media made them do it..they are innocent victims

when even they are able to get Steve Bannon and the My Pillow Guy to repeat their lies...

"What I'm talking about, Steve, is what I have been doing since January 9. All of the evidence I have, everything that is going to go before the Supreme Court, and the election of 2020 is going bye-bye," Lindell said during the podcast -- "Donald Trump will be back in office in August," Lindell said, gesticulating at a video camera."

The only reason these men were tricked into believing such an outlandish lie is because the liberal media made them do it..they are innocent victims

I listened to the video in your post, I didn't see Steve Bannon say anything about Trump being in office in August.

I listened to the video in your post, I didn't see Steve Bannon say anything about Trump being in office in August.

You also didn't see Steve Bannon push back on it either......

I've also posted a clip of Steve on another occasion telling people that they should book their rooms at Trump's DC hotel in August...August 15th to be exact....hinting that something big is happening

Of course Trump sycophants like yourself will find a way to weasel out of it and claim its just "a joke" -- but the fact remains -- these clips are from February and March -- long before any "LIBERAL MEDIA" outlet started reporting on this goofy shit...

So again...why are folks like Mike Lindell and tons of Trumpers so weak that they believe what the "liberal media" tells them?

I still haven't seen anybody produce a firsthand quote of Trump saying what all the secondhand quotes claim.

Forum List

Back