CNN host calls Trump ‘piece of sh*t’ over renewed call for travel ban after UK Terror Attack

Ive called out personal attacks on Obama & Michelle for years. I called out Trump for his asinine rant about Megyn Kelly. I ripped Todd Akin a new one. Tore Hillary to shreds for her dumbass insults.

I have been consistent. Exactly what the left claims to want to see. It's right there in front of you but you ignore it. How bout YOU all display some consistency?

CNN host calls Trump 'piece of sh*t' over renewed call for travel ban - The American Mirror

After the latest suspected Islamic terrorist attack in London on Saturday, a CNN host lashed out at President Trump over his renewed call for a travel ban.

The president took to Twitter Saturday evening, saying, “We need to be smart, vigilant and tough. We need the courts to give us back our rights. We need the Travel Ban as an extra level of safety!”

That triggered CNN host Reza Aslan, who lashed out, writing, “This piece of shit is not just an embarrassment to American and a stain on the presidency. He’s an embarrassment to humankind.

Terrorists attack the UK, our President calls for more security to protect Americans, and liberals / snowflakes repulsively attack our President....

CNN host demonstrates complete mental breakdown and lack of class, inability to disagree without launching into 'triggered' personal attack.

No sir, the President isn't a POS - YOU are.

The host should be immediately fired, just as Kathy Griffin was. It is not possible for him to remain working at CNN and yet present any image of professionalism or lack of extreme bias, which is critical for a 'news reporting agency'.

Keeping him on would demonstrate a complete lack of professionalism and extreme lack of concern for their network's image and bias on CNN's behalf.

We ARE talking about CNN, though, the network who openly, on-air, bragged about doing everythong it could to help Hillary win the 2016 election, to include ignore her scandals...
It's written in stone Trump is a swine the most vile pig ever to enter our WH and with all his lies, who among you dolts can say he's not a piece of shit?
Anyone with an ounce of self respect & dignity.

Next?

Same guy who ate a human brain with Hindu cannibals.

Reza Aslan eats human brain on new CNN show 'Believer'
Good lord. Give the man a pie section, will you please.

mzl.rcoewprl.jpg

The travel ban isn't going to save you, my paranoid little morons. It's the TSA of immigration policy - it's all for show.
It will definitely save some Americans if it is extended indefinitely and to the rest of the Middle East. The death of any Americans killed by Muzzie savages are on your filthy hands.
I'm an American - my hands have been covered in blood since birth.

And the ones you need to worry about are - already here.
I, personally, have never killed anyone. Confess your crimes to the police and repent.

Yes, we do have to worry about the muzzies people like you have already let in.
You just worry your little head off (about those dreaded Muzzies) little one - like any child who thinks monsters live under the bed. I have an (adult) life to lead.
You're an imbecile, obviously.
Learn not to be afraid of death. Be a man (for once).

The president took to Twitter Saturday evening, saying, “We need to be smart, vigilant and tough. We need the courts to give us back our rights. We need the Travel Ban as an extra level of safety!”

Total Horseshit. The Ban does not protect us, it ENDANGERS us by slapping muslims in the face and giving Islamists easy propaganda material about how America is waging a war on Islam.

There wasn't EVEN ONE American death as a result of million or so people that traveled to United States from the countries listed in the Travel ban.

Terrorism and Trump's Travel Ban - FactCheck.org

American death did happen as a result of this:
170518-one-time-use-only-times-square-crash-ew-501p_c707fdf344caedc82210b4449f08a400.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

What country do we need to ban travel from in response?

Yes, Trump is a total piece of shit and that's the way he'll go down in history.

You're obvious oblivious to the fact that the muzzies don't need any additional propaganda material to convince savages in the West to commit mass murder.

We better kill all them Muslims, before they kill us eh?

You are a fucking idiot.

ROFL! Where did I say that? I love how you snowflakes have to make stuff up to win an argument.

One thing we should do is stop importing them. They are poison to our society.

that makes no sense. If all muslims already want to kill Americans then what the fuck is the difference if they are coming in or are already here?

It's written in stone Trump is a swine the most vile pig ever to enter our WH and with all his lies, who among you dolts can say he's not a piece of shit?

Edward, when you open your mouth you continue to prove you are one of the dumbest, most distespectful snowflakes on this board.

You have defended violent, rioting, looting, terroristic, freedom of speech-stripping snowflakes who have called for military coups and for the asassination of the President of the United States.

You have defended anti-American, ISIS-esque liberals who pose with mock bloody decapitated heads of the President of The United States.

And NOW you are defending an intolerant, hate-filled, propaganda-spreading liberal extremist snowflace who does not have the ability to engage in civil debate (which describes many snowflakes), instead is only capable of personally attacking people who do not share your views.

You are almost as pathetic as the CNN POS who personally attacked Trump for expressing the desire to protect the country and American citizens in a way Islamic Extremist-sympathizing/appeasing snowfllakes don't agree with.

CHILDREN resort to calling people they don't agree with or who don't do what they want vulgar names the way the CNN host did.
- This is part of the reason CNN is way down in the rankings, much like the reason Democrats have lost 1,000 elections and back-to-back historic, record-setting elections.

After doing so, failing massively, they are then too stupid / conceited / delusional to see it, so they go on 'World Blaming' Tours or attack others on the web.

Much like CNN, Democrats will remain in the cellar until they are able to acknowledge / accept their own failures / hatred, and do something other than embrace it, blame others, and double-down on the hate / disrespect / bias / unprofessionalism / intolerance.

that makes no sense. If all muslims already want to kill Americans then what the fuck is the difference if they are coming in or are already here?

Ever heard the term 'Nation of Islam'?

Much like in our nation, there are soldiers and there are 'citizens'. They may want the same things, but only the 'soldiers' fight the wars.

The Jihadis, terrorists, are the 'soldiers of Islam'. These are the pieces of fecal matter carrying out the war against the rest of the world, to convert, subjugate, or murder everyone in the world.

Just because the Muslim next door smiles at you every day does not mean he would step in to save your life if a fellow Muslim was about to cut your head off for non- conversion.

Refusing to cut your head off because he is 'peaceful' but allowing it to happen because it advances the cause of Islam doesn't make the guy your FRIEND.

CNN's credibility on the issue of Donald Trump...

CNN is whining something "meddled" in the election...

while CNN was BUSTED CHEATING by giving the debate questions to Hillary before the debate... which was way more than "meddling.."

Edward, when you open your mouth you continue to prove you are one of the dumbest, most distespectful snowflakes on this board.

You have defended violent, rioting, looting, terroristic, freedom of speech-stripping snowflakes who have called for military coups and for the asassination of the President of the United States.

You have defended anti-American, ISIS-esque liberals who pose with mock bloody decapitated heads of the President of The United States.

And NOW you are defending an intolerant, hate-filled, propaganda-spreading liberal extremist snowflace who does not have the ability to engage in civil debate (which describes many snowflakes), instead is only capable of personally attacking people who do not share your views.

You are almost as pathetic as the CNN POS who personally attacked Trump for expressing the desire to protect the country and American citizens in a way Islamic Extremist-sympathizing/appeasing snowfllakes don't agree with.

CHILDREN resort to calling people they don't agree with or who don't do what they want vulgar names the way the CNN host did.
- This is part of the reason CNN is way down in the rankings, much like the reason Democrats have lost 1,000 elections and back-to-back historic, record-setting elections.

After doing so, failing massively, they are then too stupid / conceited / delusional to see it, so they go on 'World Blaming' Tours or attack others on the web.

Much like CNN, Democrats will remain in the cellar until they are able to acknowledge / accept their own failures / hatred, and do something other than embrace it, blame others, and double-down on the hate / disrespect / bias / unprofessionalism / intolerance.
You give me far too much credit easy I've never had a problem with do unto others as they have done unto me And pathetic imo is anyone supporting trump as you have Trump shat in a hat and you put it on

Total Horseshit. The Ban does not protect us, it ENDANGERS us by slapping muslims in the face and giving Islamists easy propaganda material about how America is waging a war on Islam.

Your ignorance is indefensible, when your loved one is innocently killed by Islamic Extremism then and only then can you express your opinion, otherwise STFU!!!

You're nothing more than a keyboard commando, there is nothing you post that your jelly ass spine could back up!!!

Your ignorance is indefensible, when your loved one is innocently killed by Islamic Extremism then and only then can you express your opinion, otherwise STFU!!!

You're nothing more than a keyboard commando, there is nothing you post that your jelly ass spine could back up!!!
Seems you describe Trump and we wish he would STFU!!!

Much like in our nation, there are soldiers and there are 'citizens'. They may want the same things, but only the 'soldiers' fight the wars.

The Jihadis, terrorists, are the 'soldiers of Islam'. These are the pieces of fecal matter carrying out the war against the rest of the world, to convert, subjugate, or murder everyone in the world.

Just because the Muslim next door smiles at you every day does not mean he would step in to save your life if a fellow Muslim was about to cut your head off for non- conversion.

Refusing to cut your head off because he is 'peaceful' but allowing it to happen because it advances the cause of Islam doesn't make the guy your FRIEND.

Unbelivable, do you even know ANY muslims?

Why don't you find some and ask them if they would be cool with your head getting cut off. Be on the look out for the "you are a total fucking nut" facial response.

Last edited:

Funny...even Leftists are telling HILLARY to STFU because no one wants to here her 'blame-shifting' BS anymore...

Why don't you find some and ask them if they would be cool with your head getting cut off. Be on the look out for the "you are a total fucking nut" facial response.
Yes, I do know Muslims, many more than you. I have studied them, studied with them, fought beside them, fought against them ...
Try getting as much experience as I have then come back and talk to me.

Funny...even Leftists are telling HILLARY to STFU because no one wants to here her 'blame-shifting' BS anymore...
Here Here lol......btw I have no problem with her trying to defend herself

Yes, I do know Muslims, many more than you. I have studied them, studied with them, fought beside them, fought against them ...

Well then you really should know better then to post this lunatic drivel.

Are you related to sassy,political chic.,??

still have no answer to the problem, do know that hate be gets hate.
Obama's Intel says ISIS infiltrated the 'refugees'

Obama admitted his vetting system is flawed.

Obama then raised the number of 'refugees' coming in...

Only the stupid admits 'death' walks among the crowd yet still welcomes them all into his home and family without taking every precaution possible to keep his family safe.

The UK and France are learning that the hard way...

Forum List

Back